nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's what I thought I was getting, but I'm still happy with it. Always wanted one. Wouldn't have minded the red/blue, but they wanted $70 for it!! This one was $20.

It's a really nice little mod. I had no idea that it was so small, and to look at it you'd never believe a 21700 would even fit in there. It's wide enough to carry most any atty you want to put on it, too.

I liked the red/blue too (think Pami has one?) but ordered this one from one of the China vendors for I think it was $12.99 plus shipping. The picture was the bright green, but for the price I was all over that. I would've been fine with the bright green, too.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
This was on my front porch when I got home today after a 12hr shift! Made my day! Almost like Christmas!View attachment 168761
Ok....2 boxes were Mojo Disposable Vapes (300 in all), 2 boxes were factory coils, Steam Crave hat and shirt, a couple of Royal Hunter RDAs, a couple more Vertech RTAs, some acrylic tanks and drip dips,wire, 2 bottles Cali Grown Nic Salt, and the pirchase that officially gets me into the VU High Dollar's Club...lol I think I pretty much covered it all.20200911_193506.jpg20200911_195858.jpg20200911_195835.jpg20200911_200337.jpg20200911_200407.jpg

Oh and an EHPRO Cold Steel compliments of @manuva ! This thing is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or smudge on it anywhere! Looks like I just broke the factory seal and then polished it!20200911_200622.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't even get me started on that. I got a Myuz Hadar RDA today ,which is really good, but they have their own size strips too.

Wow, what a horrible blurry shot I got earlier.
View attachment 168773

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok....2 boxes were Mojo Disposable Vapes (300 in all), 2 boxes were factory coils, Steam Crave hat and shirt, a couple of Royal Hunter RDAs, a couple more Vertech RTAs, some acrylic tanks and drip dips,wire, 2 bottles Cali Grown Nic Salt, and the pirchase that officially gets me into the VU High Dollar's Club...lol I think I pretty much covered it all.
View attachment 168770

Oh and an EHPRO Cold Steel compliments of @manuva ! This thing is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or smudge on it anywhere! Looks like I just broke the factory seal and then polished it!
Congrats on the TVL, Edwin!!! First run, too! Beautiful!
And the Cold Steel! Looks BN! I've been looking for a palatable price on those. Love the copper an stab.

Here was one of my big scores in 2016.
2016-Never Again.jpg

No where near your Grace Edwin. Have fun storing it all this weekend. (Hope you stashed it before the wife came home first.) I like @gopher_byrd's motto, "If it ain't open it didn't happen." I can live with that.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my Dvarw mtl fl 24 today from @2kdime . Looks brand new, tons of helpful chat in a PM, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you kind sir :)
1599884103137669140605.jpg

Most I have ever spent on an atty by far, so If I don't love it right away, I'm gonna keep trying til I do love it :yes:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my Dvarw mtl fl 24 today from @2kdime . Looks brand new, tons of helpful chat in a PM, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you kind sir :)
View attachment 168792

Most I have ever spent on an atty by far, so If I don't love it right away, I'm gonna keep trying til I do love it :yes:

Going to toss it out there now...

60/40 VG/PG or 50/50

2.5mm 26g 8 wrap N80

Slightly ever so slightly snug wicking, and just enough to cover the juice port holes fully...

And most importantly

8c8c971d8b3edf7b80c4c14d9d28242c.jpg

That lil card is a stark reminder

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going to toss it out there now...

60/40 VG/PG or 50/50

2.5mm 26g 8 wrap N80

Slightly ever so slightly snug wicking, and just enough to cover the juice port holes fully...

And most importantly

8c8c971d8b3edf7b80c4c14d9d28242c.jpg

That lil card is a stark reminder

Mix at 65 VG, so should be ok. No N80, so gotta start with my standard 27g K 6 wraps 2.5. 2k has helped a ton with the wicking, agrees with you.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Couple of things landed. My asgard 30mm and I grabbed the series deck for it also. Love the sticker from vaping delights and I put it on the back of my Odin. Might not stay on very long but it's cool looking while it does. The new Profile RDTA that I got for like $20 because it was a pre-order. I have to say I am quite impressed with it. I was afraid the cables would not wick my 100% VG juice I make. But once the cables broke in a bit, it is keeping up nicely at 55 watts and that is all I need. The deck is very interesting as it also has a postless type deck built into the sides for normal coils and you can turn it into a regular Profile 1.5 RDA.

IMG_20200911_144852234.jpg

IMG_20200911_144902692.jpg

IMG_20200911_145001948.jpg

That's it for me today. But I'm real happy with the goodies I got

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He wicks the way I showed him

Believe it or not, your chat with Shady about coil height on the Snail helped me to figure out some problems I was having with a few of my fav's, and is going to make me go back and try some I gave up on. I always thought it was my wicking. At least for some it seems totally not. Too high, dry hits. Too low gurgling. It was a game changer for the Xeta, so thanks a ton!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vape Mail! Hubby bought me this!
woot! I now have my own 70" x 39" vape cabinet. Solid standing, white and more than enough room. I'll be working on it tonight. About $217 at Lowe's. I have another one for my canned, dry and specialty spices and foods, too. I found some really nice slide out, 2-tier plastic baskets and just ordered 4 more. Really well made. I'm going to try and use the large, left bottom shelves to hold my backup hardware.

Pantry Vape.jpg Pantry Drawers.jpg Pantry Closed.jpg

I've been receiving the usual mid/low range stuff except I ordered 3 Bonzas, got 3 Zeus X Mesh, couple of mods, coils and still have a few things coming from China. I did get 20 x mesh and cotton. But now that I have 3 tanks that I love, I'm going to order another 20 pks.

I'd like to see the matte gold Swag! ECM still has the matte gold. Damn solid device.

Anyone have a gold Swag 2 they can show me, please?

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That says pre-order next to it, so it's not??
When I ordered it, yes the selection on the drop down did have on the bottom the Pre-order Gold Relic but up top of the drop down they did have a selection for the Gold Relic, I just went to look & I think they’ve sold out as the selection is gone but there is still a good selection of color choices.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 168792

I love the dwarv dl version. Getting that damn little cap off the deck takes the incredible Hulk though. Watched Todd's video and he just popped it off. Lol. I have to pry mine like I'm working on a car. But the vape is the smoothest I've ever had

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Any1 see a good deal on a 30m asgard with all the pmta sales?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the dwarv dl version. Getting that damn little cap off the deck takes the incredible Hulk though. Watched Todd's video and he just popped it off. Lol. I have to pry mine like I'm working on a car. But the vape is the smoothest I've ever had

Mine came off fairly easy, but did go flying across the room, lol. First build and 3 fills, it is absolutely wonderful. Exactly what I am looking for :bingo:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Another giveaway cheap haul from Ejuicesteals. Thank God for these sales at some of these places. I have been able to amass a rather impressive stash for maybe 25% of the overall regular price averaged over all these orders.
That blackberry lemonade is amazing! I got 10 60ml bottles on a bogo and some of the pink (raspberry) lemonade. My fave is blackberry.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I thought I was done with vapemail. Recieved this today which was actually delivered 2 days ago. Lol. If I don't expect a package, I don't check the mail. Came from a very special friend and member here. Thank you so much.
I've got a nice stumpy rda to go up top. Made me tear up
b5fa55b450e3d5276600be3bbab79350.jpg
4989570e560c1159013838e9e53c9aa5.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And I thought I was done with vapemail. Recieved this today which was actually delivered 2 days ago. Lol. If I don't expect a package, I don't check the mail. Came from a very special friend and member here. Thank you so much.

That's beautiful and those are just the most special gifts. I got all emotional too when I opened up the box and saw the Jackaroo. Good people here, good people..............

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

Wow!
That is stunning!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That has to be great though. Dual 21700 and a 250C?

i know the build quality on the mini is really good so I have to bet that it's the same on the regular Odin.

Guess I’m the odd man out.

Thus far I’m not overly impressed with it at all... the firing button and buttons overall are junk...I’ll probably stick an oring behind the firing button sobit’s not all janky... not much you can do about the mode select 3...

Thought about stealing the button to put on the Saga... it’s only 11mm Saga’s is 13mm

I think my overall displeasure is more with the Valhalla 28 RDA... have a great build in it, Vapes great... minus the heat transfer... maybe I just can’t build coils, position and wick it to where it’s not a flaming hot piece of shit... cause seriously what’s the point of this RDA if you take 4-5 rips but can’t hit it again for 5 mins

I’ll yank the build, do another... see if it changes... but I feel all I’ll be doing is adding to the frustration and dislike.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Are those the 25Rs they had on sale for 3 bucks? I bought 4 of em just because they were 3 bucks. Still good for lower power regulated setups. And... 3 bucks :D
Yep, sure are! I never vape over 30W so they're great for me. Trying the MXJO's for the first time since everyone seems to like them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

We've been missing you really bad, dude. I'm sure your benefactor feels the same.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Guess I’m the odd man out.

Thus far I’m not overly impressed with it at all... the firing button and buttons overall are junk...I’ll probably stick an oring behind the firing button sobit’s not all janky... not much you can do about the mode select 3...

Thought about stealing the button to put on the Saga... it’s only 11mm Saga’s is 13mm

I think my overall displeasure is more with the Valhalla 28 RDA... have a great build in it, Vapes great... minus the heat transfer... maybe I just can’t build coils, position and wick it to where it’s not a flaming hot piece of shit... cause seriously what’s the point of this RDA if you take 4-5 rips but can’t hit it again for 5 mins

I’ll yank the build, do another... see if it changes... but I feel all I’ll be doing is adding to the frustration and dislike.

I'm going to tentatively ask a question: Have you thought about putting staged coils in it? Something like staged 24 ga with 26x2/36?

VU Sponsors