Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ut Oh- I think I am falling down the rabbit hole- just bought another SXK Billet 60 dna in purple- saw this color and had to have it- lol. Also bought another BP Mods Pioneer Insider for BB- love my other one so much. This was so quick from 3F- I ordered this on 1/12 and got it today 1/22.

20220122_152943.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail from @dubya314 with some extra goodies I wasn't expecting! Thanks man, you are awesome! Hopefully USPS gets their sh*t together and your end shows up soon.

Knowing this was coming, I snagged some susco panels which also showed up today. I'm pretty sure I have to buy doodads for this thing now - some kind of law or something.

I will be getting it into action shortly. I already love the way it feels in hand. First BB I've ever handled in 8 years of vaping, lol. Sadly for my bank account, I don't think it will be the last. RIP money.

IMG_3897.jpg
IMG_3898.jpg

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Vape mail from @dubya314 with some extra goodies I wasn't expecting! Thanks man, you are awesome! Hopefully USPS gets their sh*t together and your end shows up soon.

Knowing this was coming, I snagged some susco panels which also showed up today. I'm pretty sure I have to buy doodads for this thing now - some kind of law or something.

I will be getting it into action shortly. I already love the way it feels in hand. First BB I've ever handled in 8 years of vaping, lol. Sadly for my bank account, I don't think it will be the last. RIP money.

View attachment 190028
View attachment 190029
you can always make more money buddy, it is only around to make you happy.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 190028
View attachment 190029
These damn things are worse than gi-joes and hot wheels when we were kids lol. And more expensive lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail for monday

New billet, i call it the mad hatter
Custom Pulse panels , miney heist theme
2a28bc3d43117454d9f68d603ea38024.jpg
203bfa34e5126d9f83e9c1ca9ea7cc73.jpg
a80d2f28ac58b85bf10f0ebd60c4d207.jpg
198f42c96efae2fdb1c37137f574f4b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another great vapemail day yesterday.Got my inner plates back that I had cerakoted by Koteking.Dude is good,and fast.I shipped these to him on a Saturday,Monday was MLK Day,so he didnt even get until Tuesday,and he had them finished on Tuesday,and on the way back to me Wednesday.
20220125_170153.jpg20220125_170125.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another great vapemail day yesterday.Got my inner plates back that I had cerakoted by Koteking.Dude is good,and fast.I shipped these to him on a Saturday,Monday was MLK Day,so he didnt even get until Tuesday,and he had them finished on Tuesday,and on the way back to me Wednesday.
View attachment 190071View attachment 190070
Nice...another harrick fan

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ut Oh- I think I am falling down the rabbit hole- just bought another SXK Billet 60 dna in purple- saw this color and had to have it- lol. Also bought another BP Mods Pioneer Insider for BB- love my other one so much. This was so quick from 3F- I ordered this on 1/12 and got it today 1/22.

View attachment 189976
Is it just me or have they changed the shade or purple? Didn't it used to be darker? If this is indeed the case, has sxk done this with kurbis too? I too managed to avoid this particular rabbit hole, even if I had five or six billet boxes back to rev2.... only because there was no lush, expansive, aftermarket... market. Until now, that is. Spent way too much money on a bridge rba and waiting for something really pretty from Greece.... waiting.... waiting...it's a very long two weeks.

I think I like this lighter shade though.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jeeez, I'm in deep. Billet goodies all the way from Lordys Customs in Australia. Couldn't find em anywhere else, and I have now paid more for shipping than the package contents. [HASH=177303]#thebilletstruggleisreal[/HASH]
View attachment 190185
Don't feel bad, I too have succeeded in this manner when I sent a moonraker back to Italy for repair. I really felt bad when I learned only fools pay full price at the UPS store.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Is it just me or have they changed the shade or purple? Didn't it used to be darker?
I am not really sure if they changed to shade of purple- never notice the other purple before and if it was darker, lol
But yes this is a light metallic shade of Lavender ,looks like anodized metal to me.
20220124_080418.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The first picture has made me re-think blue and green do not go together well. The second would as well but the battery wrap is a little bit off. Just barely though... Of course what do I know, you should see my wardrobe; all tan or black or burgundy.

Dark blue and bright green is a great combo. Have always liked those colors together - matter of fact, it's one of the few ways I like bright green.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it just me or have they changed the shade or purple? Didn't it used to be darker? If this is indeed the case, has sxk done this with kurbis too? I too managed to avoid this particular rabbit hole, even if I had five or six billet boxes back to rev2.... only because there was no lush, expansive, aftermarket... market. Until now, that is. Spent way too much money on a bridge rba and waiting for something really pretty from Greece.... waiting.... waiting...it's a very long two weeks.

I think I like this lighter shade though.
Sxk has always been that shade, afaik. Much lighter than the anodized unicorn poo from BBV. But BBV is not anodizing anymore, and although still doing purple variations, no straight up like the poo, I don't think anyway.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yay more vape mail from 3F China-
The VV Pulse AIO
BP Mods Pioneer Insider for Dotmod AIO- loved my Pioneer Insider for Billet Box, hope I love it for the Dot AIO. I ordered all of this on 1/1 and the Pioneer Insider for Dot was not in stock, but I wanted it so I waited.
BP Mods Pro Cotton ( Grimm Green raves about this stuff)
Shipped out on 1/12 and got it today 2/1 .

20220201_162854.jpg

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yay more vape mail from 3F China-
The VV Pulse AIO
BP Mods Pioneer Insider for Dotmod AIO- loved my Pioneer Insider for Billet Box, hope I love it for the Dot AIO. I ordered all of this on 1/1 and the Pioneer Insider for Dot was not in stock, but I wanted it so I waited.
BP Mods Pro Cotton ( Grimm Green raves about this stuff)
Shipped out on 1/12 and got it today 2/1 .

View attachment 190266
enjoy it, thats what money is for, you worked for it now let it work for you.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
enjoy it, thats what money is for, you worked for it now let it work for you.
a lot of people think vaping is a waste of money. you waste less money that a cancer stick user does. its a hobby, its an enjoyment, it brings you new friends, you get hugs like i did from hearts delight (i am hoing its a she lol). listen, money is easily attainable, new friends are not. yes i like getting into my sexy car, yes i get looks, but i got a better feeling when i gave a homeless woman $5o and paid and took her to a hotel for a week. enjoy vaping, enjoy your new friends, you might never meet them, but you can feel nice by small messages, do you get that by talking to a cancer stick smelly thing! no you dont.
simple things in life are good, better than houses or cars. vape.puff.drip whatever, but most of all...enjoy

cheers and love.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember what I posted last, but I guess I'll post some pics of recent stuff.

A really cool guy in Scotland got these for me and sent them. It's a series deck and Ultem cap set for Asgard RDA:
kUovF3U.jpg

They were on Vaper Cloud's international site but US customers can't order from there.

This vice was cheap. I got it to see if it'd hold a drill in place and it does 😁.
7G1ZQJE.jpg

Ive been into mesh RDAs the past couple of months. I remembered somebody had Digital flavor mesh pros in a sale thread here in the trading post. I found the old thread and @Tall Pines still had em!
KcYC2lP.jpg

These RDAs are beasts. It's the most airflow I've ever encountered for a mesh RDA. I got a jumbo coil in one and it's pretty nice.

I've been looking for extra VV Mesh V2 RDAs. They're kind of hard to find these days. I said it at the ELR forums but it seems like there was way more Profile's made than VVMV2's. I dunno... They seemed less common anyways. I was looking around at Sourcemore and was shocked that they had some in stock! They only had two left and they were both blue. I ordered them on the spot lol.
NU4OXJz.jpg

One more Profile.
RByGu89.jpg

These ones came yesterday. The BTFC was used.
wlbIUoj.jpg

rLqiiio.jpg

N84nrun.jpg

qGO795R.jpg

Gh8L12M.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
a lot of people think vaping is a waste of money. you waste less money that a cancer stick user does. its a hobby, its an enjoyment, it brings you new friends, you get hugs like i did from hearts delight (i am hoing its a she lol). listen, money is easily attainable, new friends are not. yes i like getting into my sexy car, yes i get looks, but i got a better feeling when i gave a homeless woman $5o and paid and took her to a hotel for a week. enjoy vaping, enjoy your new friends, you might never meet them, but you can feel nice by small messages, do you get that by talking to a cancer stick smelly thing! no you dont.
simple things in life are good, better than houses or cars. vape.puff.drip whatever, but most of all...enjoy

cheers and love.
Love your philosophy & yes I’m a girl lol!

VU Sponsors