nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well it's been a minute, but I actually got some vape mail today. Took advantage of the half-off sale at Wizard Labs, so I got a box of flavors today. Might actually do some mixing this weekend, yay!!!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have these panels on the way.Itll be a little while before I have them in hand,since they just shipped from Malaysia today.Sent the mission switch out to the cerakoter today to get it matched to the labrat.Cant wait to get the parts and be able to call this one done.
received_483133846786826.jpeg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
QQ... where do you go to get that; is it online or a brick& morter shop? And if you can say, what did you pay? Thanks.. new to the forum, but I am looking to get one.
Fb but you cn also get on Bikket drops...saturday at 10 30 but gotta be quick. This has a few extras...so not stock which are about 300

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Been waiting for this one. If you haven't heard me gush about the Tauren Max, it is one of my favorite dual coil RDA'S. So i picked up the single coil Tauren Solo. They also win best packaging imo, with the 510 threaded metal tin
View attachment 191384View attachment 191385
I've been hearing about these. What do you think of the single coil version?

VU Sponsors