Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I live in San Diego…

We own two condos here, and rent one out.

We don’t even live in an affluent (perspective) area, not trash… and rent averages here is $2800-$4200 a month

I wouldn’t rent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I SUPPOSE IT COMES DOWN TO INCOME, 920 BUCKS/MONTH HERE IS 40% OF YOUR SHOP ASSISTANTS WAGES. I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE EXCHANGE RATE FOR AMERICAN DOLLLARS AND OZ DOLLARS, BUT THANTS NOT REALLY RELEVANT IN THIS CASE, BUT IF YOU GET A COUPLE BOTH WORKING THEN ITS PRETTY CHEAP. (oops sorry about cap lock) yeah with both working then its around 23% of their income.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Changing the game for sure
12a2142201e184ad3cebc965dbeed239.jpg
84464311bb7669854dfe8498511f8ad8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Picked this up on a trade, the Double Barrel and the Peacemaker XL (not on the DB). The Peacemaker XL is a 28mm single coil RDTA.
I'm impressed, I have a .24ohm 4mm ID monster coil in it and the flavor is incredible!
46fd81f1a4ff7250c1d8c624f34c3148.jpg

a7a838f156175e63f890bb17e09d096a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully that's all it was spaced build city?
Yeah just pre spaced them stuffed the cotton in and juiced it up. So far so good. Interesting air flow adjustment I must say. Center of fire pin is a hex adjustment that turns a cone shaped part into the air flow hole. Wide open is quite airy to quite restricted. No pins or parts to loose lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah just pre spaced them stuffed the cotton in and juiced it up. So far so good. Interesting air flow adjustment I must say. Center of fire pin is a hex adjustment that turns a cone shaped part into the air flow hole. Wide open is quite airy to quite restricted. No pins or parts to loose lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
That sounds like great af adjustment. I'ce had a few atty's like that where it didn't want to stay put, makes for a pita, but the ones where it does I like that alot

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would like to just say that I have been officially added to this new found hobby and loving everything about it thank you so much @dubya314
d43677204d6810119fea5ebbe124ba97.jpg
840748831fc9c22a773b915f03956b13.gif

Nice grabs!

Look, you don't have to let boro life take over. Take me, for example, I got my first boro mod in January and I'm still just testing the waters to see if I like it. I still haven't decided if it's for me or not yet. Maybe picking up another boro mod will help me figure it out... I dunno.

Anyway, no sense in listening to the folks who claim this boro stuff is any way addictive. It's nonsense.

IMG_4636.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice grabs!

Look, you don't have to let boro life take over. Take me, for example, I got my first boro mod in January and I'm still just testing the waters to see if I like it. I still haven't decided if it's for me or not yet. Maybe picking up another boro mod will help me figure it out... I dunno.

Anyway, no sense in listening to the folks who claim this boro stuff is any way addictive. It's nonsense.

View attachment 192074
With that nugget complete, it would appear you have a set of McCools for sale or trade? 🤔😁😁

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right and I appreciate every one of you on here. This community has some of the best unbiased helpful people around.

I play in a lot of vaping sandboxes but VU is the place I consider "home". With very few exceptions, the folks here are the absolute best.

With that nugget complete, it would appear you have a set of McCools for sale or trade?
🤔
😁
😁

Doh! The McCools have a new home. If you had dibs on them, I totally whiffed, lol.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's vape mail: little sleeping bags for your mods. I hadn't really considered using these pouches until they were half price, lol. Already used one on an errand and, hey, they kind of make sense.

View attachment 192087
I got one a while back,only because it came with a scratch off contest ticket.I should probably try it out some day,maybe I'll have better luck with it than I did with the scratch off haha.

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
Been a crazy, manic week. Sure hoping this puts my vape mail demons at bay for a good long time....... most at the hands of @RyanB . I suck with feedback, lol, but 1000% vouch from me anytime you need it bro. Thanks again
View attachment 192101View attachment 192102View attachment 192103View attachment 192104View attachment 192105

Thank you for the kind words @dubya314 I truly hope you enjoy every one. Also thank you for the introduction to the rabbit hole. I really do appreciate it you are a great new friend as I hope all on here will be. You’re very welcome new friend.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some good vapemail today.Picked up the new Kerch+,big improvement over the original Kerch,and I grabbed some straight up cake juice to try.I usually don't buy pre-made juice since I diy,but everyone kept saying this stuff was good,so decided to try it,yeah it's damn good,definitely buying more.
20220402_114928.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some good vapemail today.Picked up the new Kerch+,big improvement over the original Kerch,and I grabbed some straight up cake juice to try.I usually don't buy pre-made juice since I diy,but everyone kept saying this stuff was good,so decided to try it,yeah it's damn good,definitely buying more.
View attachment 192147
I dig that just the deck can be purchased. I need to grab one.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 192147
Oooo nice the Kerch is black looks great!

Did you pickup the juice local?

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oooo nice the Kerch is black looks great!

Did you pickup the juice local?
I agree,I really like how they look in black,I had wanted one for a long time,but my older one just didn't quite have enough airflow so I held off.Now that he did a 3mm airflow I had to get another.
No,the juice is from the same guy that makes the Kerch,it's from Straight up supply Co. Kinda pricey at $25 for 100ml,well pricey to me since I usually diy all my juice and very rarely buy premade,but several people were raving about how good it is,so I figured since I was buying the kerch anyway,might as well try the juice too,good stuff,I'll end up buying it again.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree,I really like how they look in black,I had wanted one for a long time,but my older one just didn't quite have enough airflow so I held off.Now that he did a 3mm airflow I had to get another.
No,the juice is from the same guy that makes the Kerch,it's from Straight up supply Co. Kinda pricey at $25 for 100ml,well pricey to me since I usually diy all my juice and very rarely buy premade,but several people were raving about how good it is,so I figured since I was buying the kerch anyway,might as well try the juice too,good stuff,I'll end up buying it again.
Just went to check out Straight Up Supply Co yikes, pricey, an investment for sure lol! I diy my juice too but always curious. For pre made juice $25/100ml isn’t too bad especially if it’s delicious! Enjoy!

VU Sponsors