Member For 5 Years
Hard to tell. Here's mine
00020d05673daad87b4df5cf28ce52b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a few vapemail packages come in this week,but figured I'd wait until everything was here and put in place to show it all off at once haha.Got the screws and wattage clickies a few days ago,the Billet box got here today.I was swapping parts before the FedEx guy even got off my street haha.
Now,I just need to get a green drip tip and maybe have an rba cerakoted green,and it'll be complete.
View attachment 193167View attachment 193168View attachment 193169
Love it!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks,it's like that color of the mod,and those panels were made for each other haha.I bought those panels last year and had nothing that they really looked good on,so I kept watching,and a while back they released that magenta color with green doors,and as soon as I seen it,I knew that was the mod for these panels so I had to get it haha.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn,I hadn't even thought about a juma tip,now I want one haha.Any idea who made it?I don't think I've ever seen any color juma tips,only panels and buttons.
Vape Smugglers (captain chucks) makes them. Never ordered juma, but have ordered many times from them. I like their stuff. Only complaint is they are not always exactly as pictured, but still always been happy. Good prices as well

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Smugglers (captain chucks) makes them. Never ordered juma, but have ordered many times from them. I like their stuff. Only complaint is they are not always exactly as pictured, but still always been happy. Good prices as well
Thanks,I'm on his site all the time either buying button/tip sets for my Borat or buying flavors,and had never noticed the juma stuff before,I thought I had seen every set listed haha.
I agree though,they never look quite as good as the pictures though,I bought a set called hocus pocus a while back,which in the pics is green,purple,and I think silver,mine were more green than anything else,but still look very nice.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks,it's like that color of the mod,and those panels were made for each other haha.I bought those panels last year and had nothing that they really looked good on,so I kept watching,and a while back they released that magenta color with green doors,and as soon as I seen it,I knew that was the mod for these panels so I had to get it haha.
Haha, and I thought someone said they were done after the white BB lol!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, and I thought someone said they were done after the white BB lol!
Well,yes,I did say that,and fully intended to stand by that statement.It wasn't my fault though.I just couldn't take another night of the sound of those panels crying in my nightstand because they were so lonely and sad,l just couldn't bear to let them suffer another lonely night haha.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BB and assorted goodies from @zakumadness
Rainy panels from @SteelDriver
Buttons and drip tip from @inganeer
Pink drip tip from Need'd Stuffz
Sticker pack from altrev

I'm supposed to be getting rid of stuff. :facepalm:

View attachment 193210
The rule here is supposed to be if I bring something in something has to go. I found out taking the trash out doesn't count. 1

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've had a couple guys at work asking/wanting some vapes. They both want pod mod thingies, I don't really do that. So I got a great pod package from @zakumadness with lots of goodies, and will be giving them to the work boys
View attachment 193269
Hope they like them! Gtx coils are pretty reliable, fairly inexpensive, and easily found

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
A little late posting but a week or two ago got the pulse v2 with the g10 panels like I originally wanted. Figured I'd get it before they go mia like the swell did. As close as I can get to a bb/aio type, just not much for the real small setups.

View attachment 193246
Never be ashamed...squonk with pride! G10 doors look great on that!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yay, got vape mail today! The Billi Billi Store had these (Aspire Mixx) on sale for $39.99.

I pulled the battery and tank (Hurricane Jr. RTA - might try an early Aromamizer on it later) off the Supbox and put 'em on this little beauty. SO much nicer feeling in the hand than the Supbox. Sturdy as a rock, too, feels like.

1652903415212.png

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay, got vape mail today! The Billi Billi Store had these (Aspire Mixx) on sale for $39.99.

I pulled the battery and tank (Hurricane Jr. RTA - might try an early Aromamizer on it later) off the Supbox and put 'em on this little beauty. SO much nicer feeling in the hand than the Supbox. Sturdy as a rock, too, feels like.

View attachment 193477
These are great little mods! I regert selling mine now.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 193477

That's a great deal!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
These are great little mods! I regert selling mine now.

I'm taken aback by how much I like this thing. The instant I picked it up I was pleased with it. It feels really well made.

I've not had the best of luck with Aspire mods in the past, but it's been a good while since I bought one. I have a feeling this isn't a typical Aspire mod. They had some help from the Italians, no? :vino:

Between this and the Kimech @DogMan sent to me, I'm becoming a big fan of the Italians!

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's vape mail... a YEC cerakoated boro tank for my Biosplatter. Looks killer in the mod but I can't get it to work in several BBs or a mech boro mod (which has an adjustable positive pin). Not sure if the atty is too short for the tank and, of course, it's full of juice now, lol. I'll probably have to dump it and try another atty.

rfO5Xb9.jpg

edit: got it working with a BP Mods Insider RBA. Had to *really* crank the 510 nut down though. But, it works and looks killer. Win!

qoRVy4G.jpg

Last edited:

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

View attachment 193477
Thanks for the heads up on that sale!!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm taken aback by how much I like this thing. The instant I picked it up I was pleased with it. It feels really well made.

I've not had the best of luck with Aspire mods in the past, but it's been a good while since I bought one. I have a feeling this isn't a typical Aspire mod. They had some help from the Italians, no? :vino:

Between this and the Kimech @DogMan sent to me, I'm becoming a big fan of the Italians!
the italians are good

and i like that aspire have done similar to kia cars, in paying european designers

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stuff just keeps showing up... not sure how this happens, lol.

A bunch of PRC Shifter clone drip tips - not as nice as the authentic, but at the price point, not bad at all considering the total price of the clones was less than one authentic.

Some WireOptim coils - these are really very good and are crazy cheap for pre-built coils. I order them with extra wraps so I can remove a few if necessary, depending on application. Very nice quality.

Some 4DCB Linx panels which I bought on impulse from Need'd Stuffz. These may be up for grabs shortly.

And, a Never Normal anodized teal Galaxy Whistle V2 drip tip, also from Need'd Stuffz... this may also be up for grabs as it doesn't match what I was hoping it would match.

Iutkgxb.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stuff just keeps showing up... not sure how this happens, lol.

A bunch of PRC Shifter clone drip tips - not as nice as the authentic, but at the price point, not bad at all considering the total price of the clones was less than one authentic.

Some WireOptim coils - these are really very good and are crazy cheap for pre-built coils. I order them with extra wraps so I can remove a few if necessary, depending on application. Very nice quality.

Some 4DCB Linx panels which I bought on impulse from Need'd Stuffz. These may be up for grabs shortly.

And, a Never Normal anodized teal Galaxy Whistle V2 drip tip, also from Need'd Stuffz... this may also be up for grabs as it doesn't match what I was hoping it would match.

Iutkgxb.jpg
Was thinking of getting a couple of those tips but they look quite large in diameter for me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yachtvape Claymore RDA showed up today from Vapesourcing. This is a nice NICE little 22mm single-coil RDA. Great flavor and super easy to build. Looks great on this Kimech I'm addicted to lately.

VU Sponsors