Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah....damn yankees. Them va bottles are sick...but damn...30 bucks hurts. Thats y i dont have the colored dot bottles...too damn much. Bet that red looks crazy on your ant...and prob look sick on mine too..even the blue
20c975e5d968f14f11d295dc714be2e2.jpg
c512a040416da55ccc5efe0c74f364f0.jpg
de1dfb95a4129be5d940cf7876010ba5.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hell yeah....damn yankees. Them va bottles are sick...but damn...30 bucks hurts. Thats y i dont have the colored dot bottles...too damn much. Bet that red looks crazy on your ant...and prob look sick on mine too..even the blue
20c975e5d968f14f11d295dc714be2e2.jpg
c512a040416da55ccc5efe0c74f364f0.jpg
de1dfb95a4129be5d940cf7876010ba5.jpg

I think those bottles work out to about $23 US dollars, still a steep hit, but better than from the Philippines.

I didn't know you had a Spade 21700, nice!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think those bottles work out to about $23 US dollars, still a steep hit, but better than from the Philippines.

I didn't know you had a Spade 21700, nice!
Yeah..then shipping from Canada. Yep..i had the 18650...then got a tip on this..sold mine quick...and got this. 140 with the clear door. How could i say no? VA shipping is nuts...anything u get...boom 50 bucks. Ill pass..lol

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really hoping the Terk V2 works for me...and that is also knowing it has that god earful gold deck
Hey Don, If the Terk v2 doesn't work for you think of me. I'll take it off your hands. I love mine. Not that it changes anything but I bought mine from Terk himself at the Houston Vape Expo in June. Even still vaping the coils that came in it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured I'd throw a pic of the recent flavorings order up since I finally got it completed. Nic river sent the wrong tfa cotton candy the first time and missed 10 flavors, then the resent the missing 10 and again sent tfa cotton candy (instead of the cotton candy circus I ordered). This time they overnighted the package, got 3x tfa cotton candy circus and they tossed in some others. Pazzo one shot's joker, Capella cool mint and FA metaphor. Only things that didn't make the pic were a gallon of vg, 500ml of pg and 500ml 100mg nic.

diy 10-24-19 flavors.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I posted in the what did you do today thread but here is my vape mail for today from the wonderful @gadget! Angel that he is, sent this to me and I got it today :) I love love love it! and I love him too!! If I could have a brother, I would want it to be him. He's just that special.

IMG_20191024_204821958.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted in the what did you do today thread but here is my vape mail for today from the wonderful @gadget! Angel that he is, sent this to me and I got it today :) I love love love it! and I love him too!! If I could have a brother, I would want it to be him. He's just that special.

View attachment 148408
How wonderful of @gadget! you really wanted one of those! A great big brother I’ll say!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

View attachment 148408

That is so awesome of @gadget! to send you the mod of your dreams!
Looks great Deb !
:inlove:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hey vapemail peeps, I have an order from 3FVape with a tracking number that starts with WNBAA. How can I track it once it's reached the U.S.?
I've ordered from them several times and always a strange tracking number.
It seems that USPS picks then up when they reach the US.

Also, I use an app called OneTracker (Android Play Store) that tracks many carriers.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that's the site that says it arrived at a USPS facility but USPS tracking says no status available.

Doesn't really matter. It'll get here when it gets here.
WANB is a Logistics Shipping Company in China. Sites that I’ve shopped with then provided the USPS tracking number. For the China to USA leg of the trip the tracking is WANBXXXXX, then when it arrives in CA someone there slaps a USPS label on it. Some China sites don’t provide the USPS tracking some do.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WANB is a Logistics Shipping Company in China. Sites that I’ve shopped with then provided the USPS tracking number. For the China to USA leg of the trip the tracking is WANBXXXXX, then when it arrives in CA someone there slaps a USPS label on it. Some China sites don’t provide the USPS tracking some do.
gosh i hope it didnt go all the way to california lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you're saying its in my mailbox right now? Awesome! :)
I wish I could say that LOL!
i'm only really worried about the wicking. Its similar to the exocet and i hated wicking that thing.
The ports are a bit too big on the Exocet imo. A little shorter and narrower would have been better. At first the Xeta will appear about the same, but it's not. You'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
d446735ee969ffb7c71cd456a0753f42.jpg

Well this came in...

What a piece of shit.

EDIT: Not kidding... not sure to take a fucking hammer to this shit and post it to Terks IG telling him how much a POS it is LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well this came in...

What a piece of shit.

EDIT: Not kidding... not sure to take a fucking hammer to this shit and post it to Terks IG telling him how much a POS it is LOL

Ohhh snap

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh snap

Yeah, its a POS in my opinion...

That gold deck... fucking hate gold decks... but I bought it thinking I can live with it if everything else was solid... Nope

Took out my Wiha precision screw drivers, found the actual size for the phillips... loosened up the clamps... stoked at this point...

Dropped in some 3x28x36 2.5mm 5 wrap N80 Aliens for a nice .13Ω ... knew I had to stagger the leads due to how the center screw is on the clamps, all is going well...

I tighten down the screws... and the fucking screw head starts to fail... you know like cheap soft ass screw heads do on the $10 RDAs from China... I didn't even Hulk tighten them... one just went all fucky fucky look at me fucky you lol

Anyway, I got it secured... glowed the coils evenly... slapped it on my Overlord with a fresh battery... and my first thing I did... busted out my Fluke 87 and tested the voltage... 3.52v on a 30T... huh wtf gtfo I said to myself...

So I tugged on the coils... sure enough in there good... said hmm... maybe its not that bad of a vape...

Wicked it, juiced it... and this is the worst part... mind you I despise gold decks... the damn cap doesnt sit flush... and its the type of cap that sits over the deck... how the fuck does it not sit flush? Got this gold sliver ring showing at the bottom of the RDA... even took the orings off... still shows all fucky fucky gold lol

So I pulled the coils since they haven't even been vaped on yet... tossed them into the Goon V1... slapped it on the Overlord... voltage test again... 3.78v... now we're rockin!

So yeah... its a POS with nasty voltage drop built in LOL

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I sent an E-mail to Twisted Messes about the Terk, but in a more tactful and polite way lol

Being Friday and already past 5pm there, doubt I'll hear from them til Monday for an exchange... and I asked for a Stainless one... thinking this RDA suffers from what a few other Chinese MFG'd Gold deck RDAs which is nasty V-drop... plus I wont suffer from that nasty friggn gold look.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I sent an E-mail to Twisted Messes about the Terk, but in a more tactful and polite way lol

Being Friday and already past 5pm there, doubt I'll hear from them til Monday for an exchange... and I asked for a Stainless one... thinking this RDA suffers from what a few other Chinese MFG'd Gold deck RDAs which is nasty V-drop... plus I wont suffer from that nasty friggn gold look.
Good luck..if he stands behind his name as much as hes arrogant(i met him,wasnt a fan) youll be ok..or hell give tips. If hes not...take the "L" . Sorry to hear this story....im hoping the Dang Rda isnt like this...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good luck..if he stands behind his name as much as hes arrogant(i met him,wasnt a fan) youll be ok..or hell give tips. If hes not...take the "L" . Sorry to hear this story....im hoping the Dang Rda isnt like this...

upload_2019-10-25_17-6-14.png

Replied I will mail back the defective one on Monday and thanked him.

To Be Continued ;)

EDIT: Kent is in the UK also

upload_2019-10-25_17-15-52.png

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well this came in...

What a piece of shit.

Sorry to hear that. Can't like that post.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmmm interesting. My experience with Terk was quite the opposite. I didn't find him arrogant at all. He was really engaging and we talked for quite a while.

@~Don~ that really sucks. Sounds like you did get a funky one. Can happen to any product. I hope the replacement worked better.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors