Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came today. Nothing better than showing off my vapemail.
a14428f91130a8e84531d14665f2a9d5.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Rose Finch today! :) Gonna need to find another nice copper rda. This one has a stupidly long 510 shaft. Love the RDA, but ya, I need something else. Oh! I think I have something, time to go look through the stash!

IMG_20191018_132124775.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a package today that I almost didn't order. The store had a technical problem with their site a few weeks ago where I thought I got hosed. Their manager assured me that I'd be refunded so I decided to order again from them. Not only did this order show up, my refund showed up on my card today! IVapeSupply did the right thing and I'm glad to stay a customer. They have some super deals going on all the time.

I got a bunch of Smok stuff all half off.
Smok AL85's for 5 bucks a piece! The green ones were on sale for $9.99. Then they're in the half off section so super deal. They have a lot of other colors but those were half off of $29.99. So I just got a couple of green ones.

1018191612a-1.jpg

I've wanted a White Big Baby for a while now. I haven't seen any outside of kits.
V8 Stick kit.
1018191613-1.jpg

Big Baby Beast (Light Editions)-
1018191617-1.jpg

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My order from Central Vapors came in today. Almost didn't get it. Got a text saying it was in the mailbox, when I checked, nothing was in there. Damn postal carrier put it in my neighbors mailbox instead of mine. They were kind enough to bring it to me thankfully. How friggin hard is it to read an address???!!! Take some damn pride in your job and do it to the best of your ability. They're lucky I'm not King...

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not a bad 26650 for $15 shipped. Vaporider had free shipping the other day so I grabbed this one. Going to pick up a couple of batteries for it next month. Didn't want to get them until I knew for sure I would like the mod.

IMG_20191019_125849981.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which ones did you get Pami? I've only tried the one with 5 holes. It was some pretty awesome flavor but it took a lot of watts to power it. The tanks came with another coil with 3 holes but I haven't gotten any of the single cylinder type. Just curious which ones you like the best. Can't believe almost everywhere else charges like 5 bucks for one Athos coil.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Which ones did you get Pami? I've only tried the one with 5 holes. It was some pretty awesome flavor but it took a lot of watts to power it. The tanks came with another coil with 3 holes but I haven't gotten any of the single cylinder type. Just curious which ones you like the best. Can't believe almost everywhere else charges like 5 bucks for one Athos coil.
They are the .3ohm with 3 coils. I haven't used any of them yet.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why can't my Xeta's be here yet? Getting impatient. Coming from China, but it's been 26 days since ship

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Is that matte or glossy? I ordered one on a huge huge deal. I got a call that they were out of grey, so opted for black. The guy didn't know if the white one was glossy or not.
That's too funny!
I also ordered grey and got the same phone call. :)

The white is kind of a semi gloss, it isn't really glossy or matte its a cross between the two of that makes sense. Lol

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's too funny!

The white is kind of a semi gloss, it isn't really glossy or matte its a cross between the two of that makes sense. Lol

LMAO that's crazy! Andrew? He was super nice. As long as it's not super glossy. I just didn't want to take the chance and not like it. I was bummed about the grey being out, though. Still, killer deal on that one. Thanks for the info :blowkiss:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's too funny!

It is the real deal. They made just enough improvements - juice well, etc., to make it near perfect.

VU Sponsors