Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail!
Dovpo VV mod
Boxer 160 TC mod
Ijoy EXO XL tank (gold)
jI4q6uQ.jpg
[/QUOTE/]
The Boxer should allow the Aromamizer Plus to sit nicely! Video? Pretty please.....
The .Boxer should allow the Aromamizer Plus to sit nicely! Video? Pretty please....

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 72779
I've got about a weeks worth of vape mail coming. My fiancé will be happy when the mailbox is full with vape stuff for the next week. Someone needs to take my internet access away. So today I got a hohm wrecker mod, a couple smok tanks and (not pictured) juice. I also got a camera lens kit for my phone to take pictures of all my vape mail!
Lol! :D

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I honestly couldn't see myself buying any mods in the future that don't have a DNA chip (unless it's a YiHi chip which I want to try one day). It works beautifully in Kanthal mode and IMO it simply is not the same as any other mod. I still like other mods too but it's just an 11 out of 10 (or mathematically a 10 out of 10).

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I honestly couldn't see myself buying any mods in the future that don't have a DNA chip (unless it's a YiHi chip which I want to try one day). It works beautifully in Kanthal mode and IMO it simply is not the same as any other mod. I still like other mods too but it's just an 11 out of 10 (or mathematically a 10 out of 10).
My best advice to a new vaper is not to pigeon hole yourself into anything. New stuff is always coming out. Try whatever you can get your hands on. No one board is a vaping magic bullet. I use and love many different types of boards for different reasons and form factors. Same goes for tanks, juices, coils, and RDAs.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My best advice to a new vaper is not to pigeon hole yourself into anything. New stuff is always coming out. Try whatever you can get your hands on. No one board is a vaping magic bullet. I use and love many different types of boards for different reasons and form factors. Same goes for tanks, juices, coils, and RDAs.

-William Cowper
You're right. I guess I jumped the gun. I'm watching a review of the Skyhook right now and yes it makes me want to get one. However I've spent a LOT of money in the past few months on vaping so I'm going to have to not buy anything but juice and rebuilding hardware for a little while. I'm on disability so I have only so much money each month to spend.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's a boxer 160 TC not the DNA or YiHI 300 dollar boxers, but I will take a pic of it for sure but I don't expect it to handle 30mm tanks
Thanks! I'm looking for a mod to fit the Aromamizer Plus. I thought all Boxer mods would fit. I don't want the DNA or YiHi one. Where did you get it from?

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

-William Cowper

^^^ all true, very true. Once someone gets their first DNA, though, you know how it is lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my first vape mail today!

I got a gunmetal colored RDA top for my first RDA ( Cloud Chasers Inc, Archon in copper) and the two post deck for it as well. CCI sent it out fast and it came earlier than I thought!

Now I have 2 RDAs and 3 tops for it. The nice man at the local B&M gave me a tiffany blue top for nothing when I went to buy some juice there. Although the copper is pretty, I just couldn't vape on it without a funky taste and I got a sore lip too. lol

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're right. I guess I jumped the gun. I'm watching a review of the Skyhook right now and yes it makes me want to get one. However I've spent a LOT of money in the past few months on vaping so I'm going to have to not buy anything but juice and rebuilding hardware for a little while. I'm on disability so I have only so much money each month to spend.

Take a break, take your time. We all want everything new and shiny. I will recommend the Skyhook, though. You've done well and got really good gear, as long as it keeps ya off the smokes you're golden. Plus if you wait everything goes on sale.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Take a break, take your time. We all want everything new and shiny. I will recommend the Skyhook, though. You've done well and got really good gear, as long as it keeps ya off the smokes you're golden. Plus if you wait everything goes on sale.

Thanks, HvyMtl. You're right about staying off the smokes - vaping is the only reason that I don't smoke anymore and thank God for that! I was a 15 year heavy smoker and after trying the gum and patches and everything but Chantix and having no success, vaping came along and now I'm absolutely stoked on vaping and not smoking. :xD:(Excited emoticon)

Last edited:

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 72779
I've got about a weeks worth of vape mail coming. My fiancé will be happy when the mailbox is full with vape stuff for the next week. Someone needs to take my internet access away. So today I got a hohm wrecker mod, a couple smok tanks and (not pictured) juice. I also got a camera lens kit for my phone to take pictures of all my vape mail!

Where'd you get the Hohm Wrecker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my first vape mail today!

I got a gunmetal colored RDA top for my first RDA ( Cloud Chasers Inc, Archon in copper) and the two post deck for it as well. CCI sent it out fast and it came earlier than I thought!

Now I have 2 RDAs and 3 tops for it. The nice man at the local B&M gave me a tiffany blue top for nothing when I went to buy some juice there. Although the copper is pretty, I just couldn't vape on it without a funky taste and I got a sore lip too. lol
Cool! You're on your way to many more "vape mail" packages lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors