Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a few older RTAs from WraithPC. Already broke the glass on the Mutation lol. But got the Goblin Mini in action now on a mod that I also picked up from WraithPC
087f0d24b68581c6eb96818e1881e8bf.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I almost broke the glass on my ammit the other day. Fortunately I avoided catastrophe, my face broke the fall while I maintained grip on my mod. It was raining and I went to get something out of my work shed which has a wood plank ramp to the doors. Umbrella and mod in one hand, other hand on the door to the shed unlocking it.

No notice, both feet lost traction on the slippery wood, umbrella flew a few feet from me and the next thing I knew my face hurt after it bounced off the 2x6's. I looked up and my mod was in my outstretched arm free of the ramp, glass intact. Luckily I didn't break my nose, not sure how. lmao.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I almost broke the glass on my ammit the other day. Fortunately I avoided catastrophe, my face broke the fall while I maintained grip on my mod. It was raining and I went to get something out of my work shed which has a wood plank ramp to the doors. Umbrella and mod in one hand, other hand on the door to the shed unlocking it.

No notice, both feet lost traction on the slippery wood, umbrella flew a few feet from me and the next thing I knew my face hurt after it bounced off the 2x6's. I looked up and my mod was in my outstretched arm free of the ramp, glass intact. Luckily I didn't break my nose, not sure how. lmao.
Save the atty & mod at all cost! Never mind the face lol! Just joking, glad you're ok. :)

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Expansion glass for the TFV8 from http://www.evcigarettes.com ...not glass, though, it's acrylic, which means I gotta watch it with certain flavors. Didn't pay attention to that when I purchased.... :oops:

TptKrr1.jpg
Holy crap that's cool! Available for the TFV12 too I see. Expensive though. Do they make those for other tanks as well?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Expansion glass for the TFV8 from http://www.evcigarettes.com ...not glass, though, it's acrylic, which means I gotta watch it with certain flavors. Didn't pay attention to that when I purchased.... :oops:

Acrylic probably makes it more resistant to damage, which is important since it's rounded and thus more exposed.

How would you know what juice is bad for acrylic? I just googled it and it seems all over the place and pretty much impossible to avoid potential deterioration without using DIY juice.

Also $20+ yikes.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well fuck you lost vape !!! Long ads wait for a DNA c mod and ordered the carbon fibre never go bad with black on black .......well what do i get a carbon fibre batt door with brown wood inlay .....WTF !!!THE PICS DID NOT HAVE THIS INLAY! Now I have to wait to buy a brown leather door for a 150 dollar mod .........not cool !!!
44852a0acfc58f5452178af08ad0cff3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well fuck you lost vape !!! Long ads wait for a DNA c mod and ordered the carbon fibre never go bad with black on black .......well what do i get a carbon fibre batt door with brown wood inlay .....WTF !!!THE PICS DID NOT HAVE THIS INLAY! Now I have to wait to buy a brown leather door for a 150 dollar mod .........not cool !!!

Damn that sucks ass

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

st1114g

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That really sucks...hope it works well though! Where did you get it from? Can you contact the seller and see if they can make it right?
Or does that wood trim come off and you can add your own...a carbon fiber sticker maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Damn man, that really sucks. Hopefully they fix the problem and send you the right one. I love my black frame, cf inlays, grey rattle snake skin Therion. Pure sexyness.....

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Rainbow Crown 3 has done this twice, I am trying to also figure this out. This also happened after a few tanks.I think I will see if their is a crown 3 Thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah mine has leaked through the afc holes almost constantly tank after tank, max vg, different coils, doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I wish they would have an option for the Therion 166 I got for a black body with a nice wood inset, rather than the carbon fiber inset.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah mine has leaked through the afc holes almost constantly tank after tank, max vg, different coils, doesn't matter.

I am not getting leaking per say but it seems like maybe there is a gap in the afc were the condensation builds up. It is usually after about 3 fill ups I can remove the tank and see a ring of juice around the outside edge. It is not so bad but I think my .25 ohm coil might need replacing after about 8 to 10 fill ups, that's worse. Going to try the .50 coil next but if they only last about a week then it is going to get retired soon. I really love the flavor of the crown 3 though....what to do dammit.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks...hope it works well though! Where did you get it from? Can you contact the seller and see if they can make it right?
Or does that wood trim come off and you can add your own...a carbon fiber sticker maybe?

The worse part is , not one DNA c mod on the lost vape site has this insert , they all have the carbon fibre . I ordered a new door that will be here in a few days the smoky brown leather color ...but for 150 bucks this should not happen, emailing lost vape about it today

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not getting leaking per say but it seems like maybe there is a gap in the afc were the condensation builds up. It is usually after about 3 fill ups I can remove the tank and see a ring of juice around the outside edge. It is not so bad but I think my .25 ohm coil might need replacing after about 8 to 10 fill ups, that's worse. Going to try the .50 coil next but if they only last about a week then it is going to get retired soon. I really love the flavor of the crown 3 though....what to do dammit.

Yeah I forgot to add that I also have that problem, too. Stock .25 leaked, replacement .25 is leaking. Haven't tried the .50 from the box, but not impressed.

st1114g

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Or if it feels like real wood you could stain it.. if you start light grey and work your way up till you get a nice shade of darker or even black might turn out to be an unique piece...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Acrylic probably makes it more resistant to damage, which is important since it's rounded and thus more exposed.

How would you know what juice is bad for acrylic? I just googled it and it seems all over the place and pretty much impossible to avoid potential deterioration without using DIY juice.

Also $20+ yikes.

I do make my own, that's how I know that citrus, cinnamons, and even some banana and root beer flavorings will crack plastic/acrylic tanks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy crap that's cool! Available for the TFV12 too I see. Expensive though. Do they make those for other tanks as well?

Only Smok beasts and Cleito that I've seen so far. There have to be more, I just haven't found them yet. I like it so far, expands tank capacity to nearly 8ml.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx Teresa, its the gunmetal one.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
The only reservation I have is that the first Aromamizer I had spit hot juice all over me every time I used it. Is the v2 any better?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smoant Rabox
d22ef5d74c099959c7bc690b11a67b45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Cool! How'd you score the shirt and hat?
Also fuchai duo 3 and crown 3
a6dad01c64ae849a01abccbea6f07e3b.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait for your review of both as I'm considering buying them both.

When you do your review can you let us know how much you paid for them, where you bought them from and how long it took to get to you?

I'm surprised you didn't get the C3 in blue.
35f41548a0ae172d7a4454e01de93485.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Cool! How'd you score the shirt and hat?

Awesome. Can't wait for your review of both as I'm considering buying them both.

When you do your review can you let us know how much you paid for them, where you bought them from and how long it took to get to you?

I'm surprised you didn't get the C3 in blue.
35f41548a0ae172d7a4454e01de93485.jpg
The shirt hat and rabox was sent to me from smoant. Kinda a suprise.

The crown 3 I got from cloudypeakvapes.com he gave me a little discount so I paid 26 bucks shipped which isn't bad.

The fuchai duo I got from eightvape. It was 45.45 shipped with code reddit12

I'm not a big blue fan actually except the baby blue like color. Even for my kylin I ordered the green.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The shirt hat and rabox was sent to me from smoant. Kinda a suprise.

The crown 3 I got from cloudypeakvapes.com he gave me a little discount so I paid 26 bucks shipped which isn't bad.

The fuchai duo I got from eightvape. It was 45.45 shipped with code reddit12

I'm not a big blue fan actually except the baby blue like color. Even for my kylin I ordered the green.

The only blue SRR likes is Tiffany Blue or shall I say Teal. Lol.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dam right lol. Actually I'm really liking this blue on the fuchai duo. It's like an inbetween tiffany and royal

I saw the blue and red duo 3 in person today at a vape shop, the finish on both looked really nice.

Let me know if you get the crown 3 working in temp mode, there SS316. So far only got it working good on a G2 in xxx mode, not good on the G class, finder or G2 in SS 316 mode. The Duo 3 sucks in TC for me, just choppy and blah with 3 different tanks. It is damn small for a dual 18650 mod though, close to the same size as the Alien but holds 30mm tanks.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I saw the blue and red duo 3 in person today at a vape shop, the finish on both looked really nice.

Let me know if you get the crown 3 working in temp mode, there SS316. So far only got it working good on a G2 in xxx mode, not good on the G class, finder or G2 in SS 316 mode. The Duo 3 sucks in TC for me, just choppy and blah with 3 different tanks. It is damn small for a dual 18650 mod though, close to the same size as the Alien but holds 30mm tanks.

I'll let u know. I'll try tomorrow morning been vaping it in watt mode so I need to let it cool first

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Interesting today My Crown three didn't build condensation at all . I just refilled it so I will use it and check again.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Fatsix

Member For 3 Years

.25 coil, XXX, Fsk at 23%, 80w, temp 420. Works ok. I cannot get it to stop spitting unless I preheat it for a second before taking a hit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.25 coil, XXX, Fsk at 23%, 80w, temp 420. Works ok. I cannot get it to stop spitting unless I preheat it for a second before taking a hit.

Yeah, it spits for me too at certain settings now, I think the 0.25 coil might be going bad already, going to switch to the .50 coil soon.

Fatsix

Member For 3 Years
Yeah, it spits for me too at certain settings now, I think the 0.25 coil might be going bad already, going to switch to the .50 coil soon.
Mine has always spit, or it leaks, gotta be a wick problem.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Picked up a Gold TFV12 so both of my V12 RBA decks will have a home.

Just tried it out. It tasted SO. BAD. My stomach is twisting and I think I might puke. I cleaned the tank yesterday but not the airhole ports. I can't even look at it right now.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Damn. Having trouble deciding between Fuchai Duo or the Sigelei 218. Both $40. Both fit 30mm atomizers. 218 is fancier, Duo is more compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors