Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the fuchsia 2 door version , and a whole lot of mini!!
Mini 213 , 2 cov mega volts with low pro rdas and a 521 tab mini , all in all it was cheap 120 for all!
a156a89ae9cf6db8702d02db31c0c747.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
:stars:
last of the Memorial Day orders came in.

elegomall

Aspire Cleito EXO Tank - 2.0/3.5ml (Standard Edition) (Bronze)
ATOM Apocalypse RDTA Atomizer - 4.0ml (Gun Metal)
Eleaf Ello Mini XL Atomizer - 5.5ml (Black)
GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA Tank - 3.0/6.0ml (Black)
IJOY Captain PD270 Dual 20700 Mod (Black)
IJOY RDTA BOX Mini Full Kit - 6.0ml & 2600mah (Yellow)
Joyetech Cubis Pro Atomizer (Burgundy)
Joyetech CUBOID TAP 228W Box Mod (Yellow)
Joyetech Ornate Atomizer - 6.0ml (Black)
Rofvape Witcher Tank - 5.5ml (Silver)
Sense Blazer Pro Atomizer - 6.0/7.0ml (Rainbow)
Smoant Battlestar 200W TC Mod (Yellow)
Smoant Charon 218W TC Box Mod (Copper)
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA - 5.0ml (Matte Black)
Vandyvape Kylin RTA - 2.0/6.0ml (Green)
Vandyvape Perseus RDTA Tank - 4.0ml (Stainless Steel)
Wismec EXO Skeleton ES300 TC Box Mod (Red)

View attachment 83700

Bloody hell para if you're gonna do it might as well do it in style lmao :cheers:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That presentation box looks awesome manny is that all just for the atty? What's in it?
Yeah, they send you 2 factory coils and an RBA deck. I love it when companies do that. Nothing gets me madder than a seperately sold RBA deck. All companies should follow Vapeston's lead. If there is an RBA deck include it. Good on you Vapeston!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What bottom ring?
This is the bottom of authentic , Sqounker boxer mod , that holds a threaded screw an such for bottom battery contact , it looks similar to a 510 but its just for battery contacts , holds down the bottom contact , the 510 has writing on it ,
obviously others have not noticed it on the clone , but this allows it to be fully stripped down to remove contacts and such ,
c336689194d475f13916fac680984a37.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the bottom of authentic , Sqounker boxer mod , that holds a threaded screw an such for bottom battery contact , it looks similar to a 510 but its just for battery contacts , holds down the bottom contact , the 510 has writing on it ,
obviously others have not noticed it on the clone , but this allows it to be fully stripped down to remove contacts and such ,
c336689194d475f13916fac680984a37.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Ok now I understand. Thanks!

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0315.JPG

Ultrasonic cleaner
www.amazon.com/Professional-Ultrasonic-Polishing-Intelligence-Instruments/dp/B01N9N4FQG

Mod and liquid
https://www.jvapes.com/mvp-3-0
https://www.jvapes.com/cinnaroll-cinnamon-roll-e-liquid

I got the MVP 3.0 to have in the car because it can be used to recharge a phone or a mod or a Bluetooth speaker, etc. For $20, couldn't pass it up.

The Cinnaroll eliquid is the friggin' nectar of the gods.

I ordered the Jvapes stuff late Tuesday night and it got it today (Friday).
Essentially, it took 2 days to get from AZ to TN.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody got some wicking tips for the Kylin and/or the Boreas? I've heard they're both kind of tricky.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anybody got some wicking tips for the Kylin and/or the Boreas? I've heard they're both kind of tricky.
they are both pretty striaght forward. with the boreas though you need to burp it when you fill it

1) close JFC
2) unscrew to
3) fill with juice
4) put top back on but not all the way
5) Turn upside down
6) open JFC
7) close top rest of way
8) close JFC
9) turn back to normal
10) open JFC

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they are both pretty striaght forward. with the boreas though you need to burp it when you fill it

1) close JFC
2) unscrew to
3) fill with juice
4) put top back on but not all the way
5) Turn upside down
6) open JFC
7) close top rest of way
8) close JFC
9) turn back to normal
10) open JFC

Thanks for the info bro. I've read about the leaking issue with the Boreas and would like to avoid it as much as possible. Thanks again for the tip I'll definitely be re-rereading these steps over and over till I have them memorized

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the info bro. I've read about the leaking issue with the Boreas and would like to avoid it as much as possible. Thanks again for the tip I'll definitely be re-rereading these steps over and over till I have them memorized
it's much easier and faster then it sounds. 10-15 seconds top

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not as sexy as yours but got my maganus as well
e2d032f87b045969a2b5f0df2975f875.jpg
That reminds me, I still haven't opened my Tap yet.
Or the 2nd Captain PD270, RDTA Box Mini, Charon TC 218, Kaos, Ello Mini, Blazer Pro, Ammit Dual Coil, Supreme V2, or about 25 other items still sitting in their boxes.
I need to get shit done......eventually.
I was going to procrastinate over this but I think I'll start that tomorrow instead.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That reminds me, I still haven't opened my Tap yet.
Or the 2nd Captain PD270, RDTA Box Mini, Charon TC 218, Kaos, Ello Mini, Blazer Pro, Ammit Dual Coil, Supreme V2, or about 25 other items still sitting in their boxes.
I need to get shit done......eventually.
I was going to procrastinate over this but I think I'll start that tomorrow instead.
I'll come over and open them all like a kid on Xmas lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This puts every other tube mod I have to shame... the threading is absolutely buttery smooth!

View attachment 84570

And speaking of butter...

Think if I was gonna buy a tube mech Johnny I'd go with one of the purges myself looks great mate with the Goon on it ...how you liking the 1.5?

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it better than the OG. Some people have a problem with the airflow, but I've found that most of them are pompous asses who have nothing better to do than to bitch about stuff.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I like it better than the OG. Some people have a problem with the airflow, but I've found that most of them are pompous asses who have nothing better to do than to bitch about stuff.

Let's be honest you don't get a goon to do single coils right ...at least I wouldn't I'd get a dedicated single coil atty lol but I guess there is a flaw there and it's right to point to it ...hate getting things which have flaws in I don't know about like to know everything that's up with something before I get it

Last edited:

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's be honest you don't get a goon to do single coils right ...at least I wouldn't I'd get a dedicated single coil atty lol but I guess there is a flaw there and it's right to point to it ...fucking hate getting things which have flaws in I don't know about like to know everything that's up with something before I get it

Yes, but it's not a flaw. The amount you have to close the airflow to reach the "flaw" is so great that this isn't the atty for anyone looking for that much of a restricted airflow in the first place. They need a MTL atty. But if you build a coil that is 0.07Ω, you can use it in the Goon 1.5 as a single coil with room to spare. No way in Hell you're gonna use a coil like that as a dual coil installation. So at least the Goon 1.5 offers the option. You can't do that with most single coil atties. Again - pompous asses.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yes, but it's not a flaw. The amount you have to close the airflow to reach the "flaw" is so great that this isn't the atty for anyone looking for that much of a restricted airflow in the first place. They need a MTL atty. But if you build a coil that is 0.07Ω, you can use it in the Goon 1.5 as a single coil with room to spare. No way in Hell you're gonna use a coil like that as a dual coil installation. So at least the Goon 1.5 offers the option. You can't do that with most single coil atties. Again - pompous asses.

Fair enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors