Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit. Looks like foot prints on the package. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think tire tracks.veither truck or forklift. Gotta file a claim now. And Im pretty sure I'll get screwed outta this. About ready to cry. And have to explain to my wife I just threw away 130 bucks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
240 mls of yum
8f945e43706f79e261ed93d697084b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG the fucking po destroyed my orca and wasp. Wtf
0896776986845f02a67094e6b8108307.jpg

I don't see Fragile Handle with care and not packaged properly for that type of ihner materials...... A mod should have been packed in a box with plentiful popcorn and bubble wrap...... Man what people do to save money on shipping

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see Fragile Handle with care and not packaged properly for that type of ihner materials...... A mod should have been packed in a box with plentiful popcorn and bubble wrap...... Man what people do to save money on shipping

Could've been better packaging but the seller is definitely working with me and actually going to replace the mod and rda. Gotta finish a claim with the PO also when I get back home. It'll be ok I'm sure.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could've been better packaging but the seller is definitely working with me and actually going to replace the mod and rda. Gotta finish a claim with the PO also when I get back home. It'll be ok I'm sure.

I know if the seller is a good guy and you want to give him another chance, you can bend the rules. ... But man what a pain in the ass.....

Help him package the next delivery.... Dang

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know if the seller is a good guy and you want to give him another chance, you can bend the rules. ... But man what a pain in the ass.....

Help him package the next delivery.... Dang

It's a setback for sure but I know he'll make it right if the PO shits on me.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wanted to cry too. Got some other mail too. Some cotton bacon and some Drago cotton. Just wasn't really a concern at the point of eyeballing the package.

I’ve had one unfortunate incident(knock on wood) with the po. I ordered an Asmodus stab wood(happy birthday to me) last year. What arrived was an obviously open box with the packing slip and a very nice wooden Asmodus box the mod was supposed to be in.....empty. I was livid. It took about 3 weeks to get it all straightened out(got a refund) but it finally did. Good luck with it all! I hope the P.O./vape gods do you straight!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve had one unfortunate incident(knock on wood) with the po. I ordered an Asmodus stab wood(happy birthday to me) last year. What arrived was an obviously open box with the packing slip and a very nice wooden Asmodus box the mod was supposed to be in.....empty. I was livid. It took about 3 weeks to get it all straightened out(got a refund) but it finally did. Good luck with it all! I hope the P.O./vape gods do you straight!
I just don't understand that someone had to notice the giant hole in the package and decided to send it on anyway. Figure they would've set an alert or something and figured things out on their end. I guess just the maybe he won't notice. Hell I'm pretty lucky the mod was in there. That would've made me flip worse I think. At least I know no one stole it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just don't understand that someone had to notice the giant hole in the package and decided to send it on anyway. Figure they would've set an alert or something and figured things out on their end. I guess just the maybe he won't notice. Hell I'm pretty lucky the mod was in there. That would've made me flip worse I think. At least I know no one stole it.

The hole was to visually inspect the electronic bomb device with the tank that holds the chemical reagent.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG the fucking po destroyed my orca and wasp. Wtf
0896776986845f02a67094e6b8108307.jpg

I must say WTF i dont even think a box and bubble wrap would have saved that just plain ignorant i mean come on what is wrong with people and just not giveing 2 shits makes u just wanna know who the dumb nut job is that thought it was okay to do that go to there house and say hey are these your belongings o im sorry i have no brakes on my bulldozer i hope everything gets sorted man that was a hella mod

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dumb fucking vendor shipping a mod in a bubble wrap bag?....unreal....!
Honestly to me the worst part was having to tell my wife what I spent on that mod. Not overly expensive but could almost pay the power bill. She was like it'll be ok, I was like its 130 dollars. Whoops. Heat if the moment you say things you don't mean. Ha ha

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna start the day off better. The rest if my vape mail from yesterday. Got some vapewild supposed to be here today too. Then next week some juice from pure coils and a sx mini g class. Let the vape God's shine on every one today.

3320ce61768de561b8269a6af4df4974.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got a new mod in - the VGOD Pro 150. Also some new swivels to try. I'm hoping they're better (obviously) than the one I've been using at the end of the chain.

dqho9LS.jpg

Here's a pic of the new swivel next to the older style. I'm thinking it'll be more centered to balance the chain a little better.

1dhzFsY.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a new mod in - the VGOD Pro 150. Also some new swivels to try. I'm hoping they're better (obviously) than the one I've been using at the end of the chain.

dqho9LS.jpg

Here's a pic of the new swivel next to the older style. I'm thinking it'll be more centered to balance the chain a little better.

1dhzFsY.jpg
Those look like they can also handle a Northern Pike...........

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they didn't destroy my $20 shipment. Don't even really need the juice but it's so damn good. (Hannibal nectar). And of course the freebies are a plus. Can't wait to try the vanilla clouds.
ccef88164869cfd8dc62d5715ff5ca8c.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the 41mm Aromamizer Titan by Steam Crave.....
aa0b88239b192a522d400a80946cdffd.jpg

Ahh the Titan. I'm definitely going to pick that one up for the g-class. Gotta wait a bit now and figure out this mail claim and all. Plus my wife is pissed at me know because of the cost. I told her she could be mad at me for a lot longer as I'll be healthier from not smoking cigs. Tried to make a cape for her so she could be super mad.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can’t wait to mount these coils on the pulse 24 with the pulse bf mod. They are custom made by @bd_builders. He makes amazing coils.

457c23f0486685a0b272140984940232.jpg

36729ec5f58b43fba78175a2a234bc2b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's all we use..... Danny knows what we need.... You tell him what RTA or RDA or RDTA and he's like what wattage and Flavors and he makes the Damb coil to fit like it was made for that deck in size..... And he ships immediately......

Yeah he knows what's going on.....
18817deb4103797aaf6ae4570cd9cabb.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last post I did was actually yesterday's vapemail. Here's today's.
Got a sample pack from VapeWild, and a backup Flux RTA from @Chucking

Gof02fB.jpg

3aHR7Y7.jpg
Wow you got every flavor that I've never tried. That's odd. The vanilla clouds is pretty good but light on vanilla. Can't wait for that elisian

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Vape mail!
Vaporz Cloud VCMT2

@Shawn.hoefer
It's too early to give any real lasting impressions but so far I like it a lot!
Fit and finish is great, it's a beautiful tank.
I have a set of SS Clapton coils that read 0.13 on the device running at 55 watts and the flavor is impressive. It's super easy to build on due to it's size and will accept some pretty beefy coils.
The air flow is over kill in my opinion, I'm a DL vaper so I like a pretty open air flow but this thing has 4 air slots. It's not an issue because of the adjustability but worth mentioning.
2696e77ac32a6d3d71c6643cfc4be370.jpg

8195fd8591cceba0d0bdac9f082cbfe9.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
Anyone use vape wilds boost flavors before? Can’t remember if that’s what they’re called or not lol but you add them to pre existing flavors to.....boost... them

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors