Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Falcon Triple M3 coils....Mesh Coils, wood pulp+cotton, .15 ohms rated for 80-85 watts.......
8e4c1049ba6c8210dc29ab32bcc1c421.jpg
7379cbb3c7b2014871401ebe39edb59e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
3fdfa01d0ef06d5b52ea79aa9c38cf3c.jpg

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Falcon Triple M3 coils....Mesh Coils, wood pulp+cotton, .15 ohms rated for 80-85 watts.......
8e4c1049ba6c8210dc29ab32bcc1c421.jpg
7379cbb3c7b2014871401ebe39edb59e.jpg

3fdfa01d0ef06d5b52ea79aa9c38cf3c.jpg
Post a comment on how you like em. I love the m1 and m2 , getting ready to order some more and may add a pack of those in as well though i imagine the will need more than the 45w i run m1 and 2 at

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post a comment on how you like em. I love the m1 and m2 , getting ready to order some more and may add a pack of those in as well though i imagine the will need more than the 45w i run m1 and 2 at

You saw on the box.... They require 80 watts.... So they probably good at 60watts.... I'm waiting 9n an m2 to wear out and I'll slam an m3 in there.... I'll keep you posted.....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 120686

Thanks to @SnapDragon NY for telling me about the 15% off sale @VaporRange. Got the @Cindy Tigertek look I got the Tigertek Morphe rda & long story but Vaporrange threw in the Asmodus Drip tip too!

Oh and that is the drip tip I wanted- LOL, next time!
I see you got the top cap off the Morphe, not using for squonking- that pin was a bear to change out- LOL!
Glad I could help you save(spend ) some money on an RDA we wanted to try! By the way I am enjoying the GeekVape Loop RDA too!
20180926_140155.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and that is the drip tip I wanted- LOL, next time!
I see you got the top cap off the Morphe, not using for squonking- that pin was a bear to change out- LOL!
Glad I could help you save(spend ) some money on an RDA we wanted to try! By the way I am enjoying the GeekVape Loop RDA too!
View attachment 120687
The Morphe looks awesome with the Bhive driptip!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Custom Therion battery cover from our buddy @Gadget and the bottle of juice I won from the om vapor giveaway. Some yellow dream. Lemon custard pie something. I like lemon Vapes like pound cake so I'm hoping this is as good as the others I've tried
4053011567333e8d404a22f7ed5cc17c.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I am right partial to copper.

What do you use to clean copper tube mods? I have an Infinite SloJo Celtic clone in copper and it looks like shit from the oxidation. As long as I was using it, it wasn't too bad, but now that it's been tucked away in a box for a while, it's godawful.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

What do you use to clean copper tube mods? I have an Infinite SloJo Celtic clone in copper and it looks like shit from the oxidation. As long as I was using it, it wasn't too bad, but now that it's been tucked away in a box for a while, it's godawful.
EagleOne Never Dull

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I use Mothers. It's non-abrasive, and works incredibly well on a multitude of metals. It also works well on highly polished mods - I trust it completely with my silver Pilak.

Em9293F.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use Mothers. It's non-abrasive, and works incredibly well on a multitude of metals. It also works well on highly polished mods - I trust it completely with my silver Pilak.

Em9293F.jpg

The mod I'm talking about was very shiny when I first got it, so probably I should use something that's non-abrasive. I haven't used it in a while, but just so happens I have a copper RDA that I could put on there, and a couple of coils from YOU, Chef, that might be great in it. It is surely worth a try. Thanks!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I know! I'm drowning in juice, but I keep running into these killer deals that I just can't pass up :rolleyes:
I finally had to pass on the savings. My wife asked when we opened a shop. Sold 6 or 7 mostly unused the other week. Gave away10 3/4 bottles today at work. Still have my diy and about 8 more bottles of juice to run through. But all these sale emails keep coming. Lol

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally had to pass on the savings. My wife asked when we opened a shop. Sold 6 or 7 mostly unused the other week. Gave away10 3/4 bottles today at work. Still have my diy and about 8 more bottles of juice to run through. But all these sale emails keep coming. Lol

I just posted juice for sale...bought to much..lol
Im dying to learn diy...but she dont wanna see ingrediants...lol

Sent from a very cloudy room /car

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The blueberry pom juice sounds good. Was gonna hit you up tomorrow. Gotta check funds in the am. waiting on bank email. New phone and for some reason Google authentication won't work for my bank app. Damn technology.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I keep all my diy in two boxes next to my coil toolbox. Out of site out of mind. Better to ask forgiveness than permission? I can keep going maybe. Lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

My office turned into a vape sanctuary 5 years ago! LOL I'm literally surrounded by juice and gear. I've been trying to sell off a few things here and there, but they've been slow to sell.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My office turned into a vape sanctuary 5 years ago! LOL I'm literally surrounded by juice and gear. I've been trying to sell off a few things here and there, but they've been slow to sell.
Yeah sometimes stuff just sits in the hardware thread forever it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors