Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooh mama
Comp Lyfe HK25 halo look @ that sparkle!!! Came with XL button and matching paint button Housing and solid silver spring but I like my copper button housings. Mod is copper. Heavy and beautiful. Hits like a mother fucking school bully hit in the mouth knuckle sandwich with 0.08ohm aliens and A 20s sammy.
48963b94eb8914d3c627e416e3ae0a23.jpg

Sent from Amchitka

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooh mama
Comp Lyfe HK25 halo look @ that sparkle!!! Came with XL button and matching paint button Housing and solid silver spring but I like my copper button housings. Mod is copper. Heavy and beautiful. Hits like a mother fucking school bully hit in the mouth knuckle sandwich with 0.08ohm aliens and A 20s sammy.
48963b94eb8914d3c627e416e3ae0a23.jpg

Sent from Amchitka
Man that sparkle is killing. Love the red

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got in update on my shipping info from Fasttech...made the order October 12th and haven’t heard a thing since, but apparently it made its way to the US and is in San Francisco now...with the holiday and everything I’m still betting it won’t be until this weekend before I get the Gold Suicide King Purge Mod and Gold Drop RDA.
955a9873f649c24acebc47112aaccddb.jpg

And though it’s not vape related, my order of the Matrix Trilogy in 4K UHD came in and it’s mind blowing...I’m sitting here watching and saying things like “Someone get Keanu a tissue, this booger in his nose is grossing me out”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn batteries came to ny then to nj...hello imr
Im in NY...wtf?
Now i prob wont see til monday
bbeef90daecfe0c449087f21dd8599f5.jpg
1a94a901057b760f2896815b486a6694.jpg
4f2ef3d7827e0cb697890c959a3840b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 124629
It’s here! It’s here! :bliss::bliss::bliss:
The Vsticking vk530 mod from Efun.top 2 weeks shipping time & they shipped from the USA.
Nice right..... How do you like that Yihi chip..... Hits good right...

I got the Yihi 350J Version 2 in my ant....... love Yihi.......

Enjoy it...... Looks nice !!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoulda got the one that Element Vape has - it goes up to a whopping 2,000 watts!

HY5ldVw.png
I emailed with questions about the 2,000 watts......They emailed me back and said no we no have.... I said you have it here it is, you see the advertisement.....

They responded no no we no have..... This you look we no have....

200 watt we have yes we have many....... I said no Manny no have.....

It was like Abbott and Costello who's on first.......

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Also prize package from the beater challenge from @WotofoOfficial was meant to be a RDA too, but that was missing, so nothing to use the mess coils on :(

View attachment 124239

I’ll get in touch for you nailz ...should have said to me mate would have got on it straight away

Edit: crap just seen the post ...thatll teach me to read everything first

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure, exactly...when I first got it, I was in love, but then I started to notice a few glitches here and there...the switch to turn it off/on just slid back and forth without clicking into place, it would even fire with the switch set to ”Off” and then the fire button decided to start rattling on me and then you had to press a certain side of the button at an angle to get it to fire (pushing it directly down wouldn’t fire it all).
And I’ve used that battery plenty in my Admiral Tube Mod, so, pretty safe to say it was something faulty in the mod rather than the battery...I may have just gotten a bad one out of that batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap bought one for Christmas ...reading this is making me nervous now...glad you’re ok mate
:(

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use regular bacon all the time. Kendo or whatever it is for my flavor testing

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
It's cleaner than Cotton bacon......

It has no small clumps or little balls of cotton and doesn't puff up thick like V2 Cotton bacon.......

Stays the same thickness which is what helps it wick faster than the V2.........
599ea40d8397952a48b18dbb062881b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors