Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

All the way from the UK! It was shipped out on Wednesday! Yet, I still have a package from Steam Crave in NY still floating around Puerto Rico. Need a better RDA, but those will arrive through USPS later today.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

That is beautiful. Great color! Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I checked my list and Cupcake World (CCW) Chefs repackages it & it goes under the name of Chef’s Choice. Devon Cream.
https://chefsflavours.co.uk/devon-cream-chefs-choice/

Here’s one that @wildgypsy70 is raving about but BCF doesn’t have yet. BCF said they will order though.
https://chefsflavours.co.uk/palm-coconut-molinberry/

I got these bottles & I love the flat flask shape. I can’t find them in the USA. They also come in 120ml size. Can’t beat the price too.

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/10-x-60ml-thin-flask-type-bottles/

Hope this helps ;)
Oh yeah! Chefs Choice Devon Cream is fantastic!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

All the way from the UK! It was shipped out on Wednesday! Yet, I still have a package from Steam Crave in NY still floating around Puerto Rico. Need a better RDA, but those will arrive through USPS later today.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

Oh yes! Gorgeous! Glad you got that!
:inlove:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last week I thought I lost one of my work beaters. It's a X-Priv with a Baby Beast on it. Eight vape was having a sale plus I found a code for certain Smok mods. So I headed there for a replacement. I know a lot of people dislike Smok as a company, but I've never had trouble with any of their stuff. I liked the D-Barrel the best so got one of those.
1004191411-1.jpg
For the tank that was missing, I got a Baby Prince. It's just a fancy'd up Baby Beast basicly (22mm).
1004191410-1.jpg

Here it is as a combo or "kit"-
1004191412b-1.jpg
Damn does that mod feel perfect in the hand. It's a really nice design. I ended up finding my X-Priv, so this stuff will probably sit in my closet for a while.

They had Advken Dark Mesh tanks for $6.99 so I grabbed a couple. They use the Mesh Pro style of coils. (sorry, not the best picture)
1004191409b-1.jpg

For accessories, these were unusually cheap- Vaporesso Cascade GTM8 coils, Uwell Rafale coils. I also got (another) Baby V8 RBA deck, a chubby gorilla 510 tip, and a roll of tri-core fused clapton wire.
1004191406c-1.jpg

Not pictured are some Aspire Nepho tanks which were 5 bucks, and they threw in a Moti pod kit. I usually give those to a neighbor who likes them.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mildly interesting backstory:

Had one of these in the cart on RusMods twice over the last couple months only to wimp out at the last second... but then the mother of all sweet deals manifested in the ole VU trading post and I jumped on it faster than something very fast 20191004_093714.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last week I thought I lost one of my work beaters. It's a X-Priv with a Baby Beast on it. Eight vape was having a sale plus I found a code for certain Smok mods. So I headed there for a replacement. I know a lot of people dislike Smok as a company, but I've never had trouble with any of their stuff. I liked the D-Barrel the best so got one of those.
View attachment 147095
For the tank that was missing, I got a Baby Prince. It's just a fancy'd up Baby Beast basicly (22mm).
View attachment 147096

Here it is as a combo or "kit"-
View attachment 147097
Damn does that mod feel perfect in the hand. It's a really nice design, not bad for $18. I ended up finding my X-Priv, so this stuff will probably sit in my closet for a while.

They had Advken Dark Mesh tanks for $6.99 so I grabbed a couple. They use the Mesh Pro style of coils. (sorry, not the best picture)
View attachment 147098

For accessories, these were unusually cheap- Vaporesso Cascade GTM8 coils, Uwell Rafale coils. I also got (another) Baby V8 RBA deck, a chubby gorilla 510 tip, and a roll of tri-core fused clapton wire.
View attachment 147099

Not pictured are some Aspire Nepho tanks which were 5 bucks, and they threw in a Moti pod kit. I usually give those to a neighbor who likes them.
So I was looking at the D-barrel myself today. It's 23 at eightvape.com. I'm not one to buy smok but I really like the design. Would you buy it again if it fell in the toilet?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It looks really good. I like either the black and red or blue and silver. I've spent 25 bucks on more stupid shit. And maybe every smok mod isn't crap. . Lol

Dunno, I only have one, cost $15 at the holiday sale at Breazy last year. The tank that came with the kit was worth $15. But so far, so good on the mod, too. Yeah, I'm liking the blue/silver a lot.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll just leave this here. Dot squonk for less than 60. Whatttt?
e013a8ab5c50fff07aec527f7b153939.jpg

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, so a lot of you know I have to be REALLY careful with what I spend and I only get so much each month. I did go over my budget a little and hubby was not too thrilled about it but I mean for $38 shipped for a stabilized wood squonker? That takes a 21700?.........I had to do it. Now here was the wait part as there is no guarantee you will get a nice pattern and I saw some that were just plain black ( Asmodus only had the gold and black left ) here is the one that vaping with vic got.

vwvbf.png

I would have been really sad to get something like that........................

I got this, I swear I almost cried when I saw it. When I showed it to hubby he smiled and said that's beautiful and that was a good buy. He's not mad now. :) I just ordered the special wax from amazon for it that @MannyScoot , @gadget! and a few others said to get.

IMG_20191005_114617731.jpg

IMG_20191005_114642962.jpg

IMG_20191005_115643410.jpg

:bliss::bunny::stars::vapemail:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if everyone that buy cornbread puddin knows this but There's a website on the side of the bottle for a free hat. Vibleo. Com. From there you can purchase the same cbp for 5.99 a 60ml bottle for the og. I also just ordered the banana one for 8 bucks. Hope it's all legit but 14 bucks for 120ml of cbp. Seems decent to me

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so a lot of you know I have to be REALLY careful with what I spend and I only get so much each month. I did go over my budget a little and hubby was not too thrilled about it but I mean for $38 shipped for a stabilized wood squonker? That takes a 21700?.........I had to do it. Now here was the wait part as there is no guarantee you will get a nice pattern and I saw some that were just plain black ( Asmodus only had the gold and black left ) here is the one that vaping with vic got.

View attachment 147166

I got this, I swear I almost cried when I saw it. When I showed it to hubby he smiled and said that's beautiful and that was a good buy. He's not mad now. :) I just ordered the special wax from amazon for it that @MannyScoot , @gadget! and a few others said to get.

View attachment 147167

View attachment 147168

View attachment 147169

That's a gorgeous mod..... Nice woodie.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 147166

View attachment 147167

View attachment 147168

View attachment 147169

Beautiful!!! Enjoy!!!!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 147166

View attachment 147167
View attachment 147168

View attachment 147169

:bliss::bunny::stars::vapemail:[/QUOTE

Very nice

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 147166

View attachment 147167

View attachment 147168

View attachment 147169

Girl, you must be living right! That's beautiful! Hope you enjoy it for a long, long time. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Dunno, I only have one, cost $15 at the holiday sale at Breazy last year. The tank that came with the kit was worth $15. But so far, so good on the mod, too. Yeah, I'm liking the blue/silver a lot.

How’s the tank? I stopped buying Smok tanks because they would leak for no reason. But I notice a lot of people really like them. I almost bought a Mag kit on sale, but I was pretty shopped out by that time.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Some juice from the 50%off sale at wet vapes. Cbp for 6.50 a bottle. Hells yea. Finally get to try this Cbp. Figured I'd try the other two as well.
7597d9bd94909211fbddbb39fb4df3bb.jpg

So how’s the Moist? It sounds yummy. Not that I need more juice! :teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors