Here they are

d68e2ca901868ed57d21ba06cd6f78c4.jpg
839d640e15040699923d8680399c572c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How you like the shorty ? I order one for my kali

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! I have one of those coming from Jwill!

Sent from the dark side of the moon.
It's amazing. I built some 3 28/36 Ni80 fused claptons wednesday night to throw in it and I dropped them in last night, wicked it up, and immediately this thing is chucking some great flavor and clouds. I like how high the AF holes are for squonking. Very reminiscent of the Drop Dead airflow. I know a lot of people love the Drop Dead, I just could never get it running like I wanted it to.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Glaz V2. this is one NICE LOOKING piece right here. taking the small glass off, to put the bubble on it, I tore an o-ring. I went to order a replacement pack = can't find em.

Robot. got it from @bx10r .
cool looking mod. idk if it works, my batts do not fit, to thick. lol.
I will put it in my lathe and "make" them fit :bingo:
and I am thinking I may make either a sleeve or a new tube(the red part) out of stabwood. but idk yet.
and I may also pimp it out somehow. but as it is, I like it. it's a chrome gunmetal.
and a new toothbrush, nice touch dude, made me :giggle:.

IMG_3488.JPG

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glaz V2. this is one NICE LOOKING piece right here. taking the small glass off, to put the bubble on it, I tore an o-ring. I went to order a replacement pack = can't find em.

Robot. got it from @bx10r .
cool looking mod. idk if it works, my batts do not fit, to thick. lol.
I will put it in my lathe and "make" them fit :bingo:
and I am thinking I may make either a sleeve or a new tube(the red part) out of stabwood. but idk yet.
and I may also pimp it out somehow. but as it is, I like it. it's a chrome gunmetal.
and a new toothbrush, nice touch dude, made me :giggle:.

View attachment 138710
Which o-ring exactly? I'm sure I have one. Sent you a pm

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Another aromamizer plus. This time gunmetal. From Mr meowgi

a04152e689ee285eef7275c85e4f4dc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I've pretty much resigned myself to the Pluses and Supremes for now (I have 2 of each). I have a few others in rotation, but these seem to give the best flavor for the price.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Monday mail...ant spade 21700 with clear door and some juice
0522e7f6f9e446a95fe08f5344c8c7e4.jpg
af591aac9b2a1110a0f81415aa3a186a.jpg
16fe7e4821ec38c6f8b3574613f006cd.jpg
2fe23b1617d8cd6c0abfb116f919d1f3.jpg

#staycloudy

Ding, ding, ding, folks, we have a winner!

New recipient of the "Most Gorgeous Mod I've Ever Seen" certificate, right here!!!

Damn, son. Where did you git that? No wonder you're having a sale. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Freakin’ awesome vape Mail day! Already got the Axial wicked and squonking, love the more restricted airflow option. Can’t wait to get to the Kali. Thanks, @jwill! View attachment 138940

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Ain't it nice, having our very own uptown vape merchant peep? :D

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was a Fasttech sale a while back so I ordered some coils, wire, and bottles for DIY.

10 Coilology Aliens (never tried them before)
0520191749.jpg

I've been digging N80 tri-core fused claptons for my mech(like) squonks.
0520191750.jpg
0520191750a.jpg

I was low on 30ml bottles so I got a bunch. I got some No Frills juice a while ago and they threw in a bottle that I liked. It was a pen style wide mouth. I found them at FT for cheap. I probably went over board and got 25 of them.
0520191752.jpg

More random bottles-
0520191758-1.jpg
0520191756.jpg
0520191757-1.jpg
0520191754-1.jpg

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was a Fasttech sale a while back so I ordered some coils, wire, and bottles for DIY.

10 Coilology Aliens (never tried them before)
View attachment 138959

I've been digging N80 tri-core fused claptons for my mech(like) squonks.
View attachment 138960
View attachment 138961

I was low on 30ml bottles so I got a bunch. I got some No Frills juice a while ago and they threw in a bottle that I liked. It was a pen style wide mouth. I found them at FT for cheap. I probably went over board and got 25 of them.
View attachment 138962

More random bottles-
View attachment 138964
View attachment 138965
View attachment 138967
View attachment 138966
I've been wondering how those coils were

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been wondering how those coils were

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ten of them for like five bucks. They fit the tri-core (3 X 26ga) theme that I've been liking so I gave em a shot. I got a set of their Framed Staple Aliens about a week ago but haven't tried em yet. I make coils last a long time so I dunno when I'll get to use any of them. They look pretty clean though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ten of them for like five bucks. They fit the tri-core (3 X 26ga) theme that I've been liking so I gave em a shot. I got a set of their Framed Staple Aliens about a week ago but haven't tried em yet. I make coils last a long time so I dunno when I'll get to use any of them. They look pretty clean though.

I saw that Wotofo wire on sale for a great price somewhere stateside, but I don't remember where at the moment. I was going to order some, so now I'm aggravated at myself.

Have gone through a spool of GV Clapton wire, enjoyed it immensely. It was their MTL fused Clapton, 28x2/38 N80.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw that Wotofo wire on sale for a great price somewhere stateside, but I don't remember where at the moment. I was going to order some, so now I'm aggravated at myself.

Have gone through a spool of GV Clapton wire, enjoyed it immensely. It was their MTL fused Clapton, 28x2/38 N80.
I got turned on to them from the included coils in the Elder Dragon. I put one in it and was using it on a Squeeze 2. But I wondered how it would hit on my Feedlink. A five wrap coil comes out to .2Ω I think. Anyways, it hits awesome on there. I saw Geekvape N80 "specialty" rolls for $2.99 at Eightvape and should have got some. Not sure if they have any left though.

Limited edition gold plated VCM and matching V2 glacier RDA, #064/500.
930040589a21d16175126f550d17bed4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate I have one but it got a number 0502 I heard as they made only 500 so looks clone however can't see any difference between your and mine could you let me know the weight of single parts or maybe you know what the authentic should have? I'm really appreciate any information. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors