The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 140719
Decided to take a chance on the Provari Mini since I was sad about passing one up from @debinnv & surprisingly I like it. Got a Dvarw Mtl clone from FT to use with it.

Don’t ask me why but I’ve always wanted an Ehpro Pro 101 mod & was waiting for it to buy in the USA but that never happened so FT 20% off sale I finally got one paired with the Dvarw DL clone.
Somewhat delayed, but I saw your post on the Ehpro Pro 101 and dug mine out; it was vape mail some time ago, so it qualifies.

For people that haven't had one of their products, I wanted to show the machining on them. Fantastic precision. First photo shows the mod screwed together; I defy you to find the joints. Second one shows them unscrewed a bit. Finally, a shot with a Youde (UD) Bellus V1 RTA, a really nice little RTA with great draw, flavor, easy to build and wick, and has never leaked. Don't hear much about it on VU, but I love the RTA (Edit: and the mod).

Ehpro2.jpg Ehpro1.jpg Ehpro3.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whole bean Costa Rican reserve. Heavenly

My friend just got home from Costa Rica the other day. She has been remodeling a house down there. Wonder if she gets to drink super yummy coffee all the time while she's there? I've never thought to ask!

...which reminds me...I have not had a cup of coffee for DAYS now. What am I thinking?

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
280 battery wraps... don't think I'll run out for a while. Nothing fancy, but they work. I casually mentioned to my wife that i needed battery wraps soon the other day. Came home from work to find these were delivered from Amazon today.
9563d49ddd243c93c9ef173116e8b443.jpg
9b037baa25c9d77f2c080ba17db4299d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My friend just got home from Costa Rica the other day. She has been remodeling a house down there. Wonder if she gets to drink super yummy coffee all the time while she's there? I've never thought to ask!

...which reminds me...I have not had a cup of coffee for DAYS now. What am I thinking?
I got 5lbs of the costa rican. N 5 of a killer columbian.
Should last me and my wife about 3 months. Lol

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
280 battery wraps... don't think I'll run out for a while. Nothing fancy, but they work. I casually mentioned to my wife that i needed battery wraps soon the other day. Came home from work to find these were delivered from Amazon today.
9563d49ddd243c93c9ef173116e8b443.jpg
9b037baa25c9d77f2c080ba17db4299d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Those are real nice! Love the storage box it comes in too! Great wife!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, let me know how it goes and I will keep my fingers crossed for you. You can always pm me so we don't keep muddying up the thread. Of course others may be curious also.
Quick update to say that this young lady shipped my RDA several days ago and it has left Shenzen on it's way to Chicago. (I love that RDA. I already have a stainless)
2b2cvape-jpg.140302

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks bro.

What's normally a 50 minute drive took 5.5 hrs to get home, lol. It's all about creating memories. Too bad 2 idiots tried to ruin the fun, but we were nowhere near it.
Damn.....thats insane

#staycloudy

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
just a reminder = be carefull of the battery door. the hinge pins are plastic and weak. I don't even know how mine broke, I am pretty easy on my stuff.
Thank ypu for the heads up on that. I dont c it in my regular use rotation. May b a in house cbd rig. Its a shame it feals so light n plastic. It vapes nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors