Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh! @Just Frank do you happen to have a SKU or link for those plates? Those are way freaking cool I want one :) orrrrrr never mind, I don't need to be lazy, I will search for them :)
Ok, so this is the one in the center of my photo.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9657445
I don't know if you noticed or not but the holes are a hair farther apart on that one. I'm not sure if it matters yet how wide they are.

Here's the ones on both sides-
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9664193

I'll probably keep them on a shelf and round up my stray attys tommorow. If I need more, I'll have to order some.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, so this is the one in the center of my photo.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9657445
I don't know if you noticed or not but the holes are a hair farther apart on that one. I'm not sure if it matters yet how wide they are.

Here's the ones on both sides-
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9664193

I'll probably keep them on a shelf and round up my stray attys tommorow. If I need more, I'll have to order some.
Wow thanks @Just Frank I did not notice and it DOES matter to me as I have quite a few 30mm's thanks so much.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech order came! I have 3 plastic cake pan type things full of attys. I just put a few layers of paper towels and set them in there. I went a little atty stand crazy at FT to see if I could straighten out my mess of random RDAs/RTAs/tanks.

I got some flat atty stands for 6-7 bucks per.
View attachment 147726

Also got some of the singles.
View attachment 147727
View attachment 147728

My trusty old Eleaf Istick Pico is still kicking. But I got a backup for just in case. The before and after (getting ran over in a snow storm lol).
View attachment 147729

Never tried the Dead Rabbit. I heard it was really popular for a long time. I saw a clone on FT so I got one to try out.
View attachment 147731

I got some amber colored 30ML (PET) bottles just to have. I use them for my "mixing nic" that stays in the fridge. I like the convenience of adding my nic from these kind of bottles. It works really well for me.
View attachment 147732

Of course after I ordered they had a sale.

Ha I ordered 3 of those clear ones too...

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So I have to make a correction... yup.

So NicRiver delivered... My Nic came today... 14 days later from 160 miles away ;)

They still dropped the ball on me though with the excuses...and forced me to purchase even more Nic elsewhere. (Not a terrible thing)

The whole communication on their end to me and within NR was a cluster-fuck to say the least.

Now honest Abe in me, messaged them that it came in...since it says my order hasn't been fulfilled... we shall see where that goes.

TL;DR

NR had delays, didn't relay said delays, when questioned after 4 days made excuses and promises of shipment dates, but nonetheless delivered what I ordered.
When I ran multiple eBay stores sometimes orders would slip. I've found it easier and better to be honest and own that I slipped up. 90% of the time or better the customer was happy and returned to purchase from me. So much easier to be up front than have to maintain some BS story.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So I have to make a correction... yup.

So NicRiver delivered... My Nic came today... 14 days later from 160 miles away ;)

They still dropped the ball on me though with the excuses...and forced me to purchase even more Nic elsewhere. (Not a terrible thing)

The whole communication on their end to me and within NR was a cluster-fuck to say the least.

Now honest Abe in me, messaged them that it came in...since it says my order hasn't been fulfilled... we shall see where that goes.

TL;DR

NR had delays, didn't relay said delays, when questioned after 4 days made excuses and promises of shipment dates, but nonetheless delivered what I ordered.
Nic river is generally slow in my experiences. I just expect it. Sucks

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to be the bearer of bad news but I think Monday is a holiday so I'm not sure the mail will run. I also have an order out from BCF so I was hoping Monday too but ...
So that's why I've got three shipments showing as arrived at my USPS distribution center yesterday but showing Tuesday delivery. I thought they were being overly cautious.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, color me surprised. I just had a USPS truck pull up to my house and deliver some vape mail . I said what are you doing working today; she said they're only delivering Priority and large packages today; no routes or mailboxes.

Weird thing is I have 3 packages that hit my hub today; one was sent Priority 2-day (and was delivered), the others were sent First class domestic and they're still sitting there in the hub. I guess that's what I paid for.

The other weird thing is the order delivered today is from a Michigan address (MyVpro). I thought I read someone here wasn't able to order hardware from a Michigan vendor because of the flavor ban. Guess it's not all Michigan vendors. Oh well.
VM18.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reaching out to Nic River via the support submission pop up on their site, got an email back from them today asking for a photo of the packing slip with the signature of who checked it off. They apologized and said they were shipping the missing items. Was kind of surprised to get a response on a holiday. Figured they'd get back but wasn't expecting anything until tomorrow. Just thought I'd make an update to the situation, not trying to put companies on blast or be like hey who's this asshole who left out half my order. Hopefully they don't get reamed over it, just want my order is all. Shit happens and if a company goofs, I mention it. But when a company reaches out to correct it I think it's important to mention also.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reaching out to Nic River via the support submission pop up on their site, got an email back from them today asking for a photo of the packing slip with the signature of who checked it off. They apologized and said they were shipping the missing items. Was kind of surprised to get a response on a holiday. Figured they'd get back but wasn't expecting anything until tomorrow. Just thought I'd make an update to the situation, not trying to put companies on blast or be like hey who's this asshole who left out half my order. Hopefully they don't get reamed over it, just want my order is all. Shit happens and if a company goofs, I mention it. But when a company reaches out to correct it I think it's important to mention also.
Hey at least they reached out to you. Eightvape hasn't gotten back to me about my dead mod yet from last Wednesday. So I'll be talking to the bank about a charge back tomorrow. For order issues fill out a ticket. But only fill out one or it slows everthing down. But we're not going to answer you at all. Like Wtf.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey at least they reached out to you. Eightvape hasn't gotten back to me about my dead mod yet from last Wednesday. So I'll be talking to the bank about a charge back tomorrow. For order issues fill out a ticket. But only fill out one or it slows everthing down. But we're not going to answer you at all. Like Wtf.

I thought that the Smok came back to life?! I was almost tempted to buy some of their external cell ones with sales going on, but I’m glad that I didn’t!
I was looking at another mod recently on Eightvape too, and then I remembered your post. Good price, too. Oh well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought that the Smok came back to life?! I was almost tempted to buy some of their external cell ones with sales going on, but I’m glad that I didn’t!
I was looking at another mod recently on Eightvape too, and then I remembered your post. Good price, too. Oh well.
The way I see it I got lucky to get the mod working. For them to not even reach out is still bad customer service and public relations. If you can put the batteries in and have to "snap" the door shut, it has an issue in my opinion. The last purchase I'll ever make to eightvape.com

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The way I see it I got lucky to get the mod working. For them to not even reach out is still bad customer service and public relations. If you can put the batteries in and have to "snap" the door shut, it has an issue in my opinion. The last purchase I'll ever make to eightvape.com

I thought you were talking about Nicotine River for a sec ;)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't think the mail was running today but turned out to be a big vape mail day. Got the Purge Squonk and a lot of nice surprise goodies from @bx10r. Sooo grateful. What an amazing human. Next is My old Kennedy Vindicator 20700 is back home thanks to @dhomes. Several months ago we made a trade and with his recent purging I was able to get it back, Lastly was and flavors from BCF.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Didn't think the mail was running today but turned out to be a big vape mail day. Got the Purge Squonk and a lot of nice surprise goodies from @bx10r. Sooo grateful. What an amazing human. Next is My old Kennedy Vindicator 20700 is back home thanks to @dhomes. Several months ago we made a trade and with his recent purging I was able to get it back, Lastly was and flavors from BCF.

I knew you were gonna like those surprises, yep, he's a great guy

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Surpriiiise...lol.

Sent from a very cloudy room

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

that Purge is sweet as hell ! if i didn't have so must stuff ......

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surpriiiise...lol.

I recently took a page from you, Gadget, and another who'll remain nameless and included some extras. When the recipient received the package I got a message asking what the deal was with the extras, saying I didn't pay for those items. The message didn't seem angry but complete surprise. I simply explained that this is fairly normal here at VU and I was simply carrying on a growing climate of generosity.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently took a page from you, Gadget, and another who'll remain nameless and included some extras. When the recipient received the package I got a message asking what the deal was with the extras, saying I didn't pay for those items. The message didn't seem angry but complete surprise. I simply explained that this is fairly normal here at VU and I was simply carrying on a growing climate of generosity.
Sometimes gotta do it...

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Been quite a while since I've gotten any vape mail. But I really like the Aromamizer Plus RDTAs and had no choice but to take advantage of the end of life sale. I already have a black one and a blue one, so I got a stainless steel and a gunmetal. This is really all I use these days, so it'll be good to have 4 flavors in rotation with the same vape style on all of them. Most likely, they'll all be going on their own dedicated Hexohm mods.

20191015_120144.jpg

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just some 50 cent squonk bottles from kidney punchers.
64acea7c55cab2761ab4ec0e6f6214fe.jpg
102e23055d539b1e825d8df0d895565b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors