The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just want to clarify to everyone that this in no way will prevent me from completing my final stage of the project. Expect a kick ass photo album in early to mid Feb! As for Mr. Thane Ritter in PA, I'll deal with him directly and make sure I recover the box so that after I get what was intended for me, we can utilize everything else for a future or upcoming box.

MisterBig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
updated list.

I know, everyone is gone but they will see it later...

39 / 14) @Damwow has Box
42 / 17) @ceejkay
43 / 18) @Frawg
44 / 19) @Cloud79
45 / 20) @CurlyxCracker

Unless something changes with Bugout, he is out, sorry....

If any more changes or people can not do it, let us know. Looks like the end is near.....

I think everyone has contacted everyone that needs to be contacted. smiles...

This is what @BugOut Machine was complaining about. You were in touch with him the exact same day that you posted this and assured him that he was still on the list. Then you post this on the forum? I hope he shows the emails between you two. I think the outcome of this project was dirty and I think @tick22 is partially responsible. Regardless of Curly keeping the box it was @tick22 who chose to put him before @BugOut Machine even after he asked to be kept on the original list.

Good job. You proved a PIF Box, when managed by liars, does not work Richard.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! I apologize about the hold up! I haven't been active on these forums since 12/22/14. I had some legal/family trouble and actually just got the box a few days ago. I promise I didn't just run off with the box! I'm back now and will be sending it off to bugout by this weekend! I sincerely apologize for the delay. If I could have I would have taken care of this sooner. I apologize to everyone again! I'm truly sorry.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's just good to see you back. I responded to your message privately and you have a message or two from me on Facebook (not the "Brock" guy). Thank you for updating us and I'm looking forward to getting the box. I'm going to help start a new one soon. Please remember to upload a pic with what you took and what you added. You really don't need to add anything unless you want it passed along to the next project.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all I'm a bit delayed even more but box is going out today! Anyway, the pictures.
What I took
v5tpg55.jpg

What I took for new vaper/coworker
dFdrIW9.jpg

What I added
PomCGBP.jpg

Selfie
A8XDXAp.jpg

EDIT: Not pictured but I did take the juice from @Frawg (actually, vaping the Key Lime Pie in the selfie) and a couple business cards for my collection.

Last edited:

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey hey! The box arrived yesterday but I am not at the house. I'll be back tomorrow to check it out.

This was an amazing project that came full circle and proved that despite some hiccups this community kicks ass!

Yes, some disappointing situations arose between myself and Richard and he has to live with that, but overall this is a major accomplishment and I have to give kudos to @Mommay and the rest for helping to keep the project alive during my leave.

Stay tuned for a nice photo album (and I video because I simply cannot resist)!

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So.... whatever I do not take will become a new PIF box and as stated earlier I have about 50 bottles of juice to pif as well. I may change the current PIF format into something different and will keep everyone apprised. No matter what is done - the vaping community is amazing and I love how much everyone wants to help each other. @Dhim should be proud that what he started came to a positive conclusion.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those who got juice from @WonderlandVapor (via me) can you please email [email protected] with your thoughts on the flavors OR shoot me a pm here with your thoughts.

For those who didn't get Wonderland juice and want to try something, we'll figure something out. We're in Indiana which mean's we're fighting some of the oddest legislation in the country for eliquid mfg's in an 'attempt to keep it out of children's hands'. I'd love to get samples to a few of you who are interested in trying our stuff. Drop me a PM on here or an email and we'll figure out a way to get you to try some of our stuff.

@BugOut Machine I haven't heard back from you via PM about getting some more stuff to try/review. Let me know.

I will add this was fun. I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be now. Working more, cat rescue & family have taken over my free online time, if you need to get hold of me faster email is best [email protected] (there is a . in the middle) .

Thanks again for a great box!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute.... What happened? My name was practically tossed under the bus when I disappeared... Where is @BugOut Machine pictures with/of the box? Or the photo project?

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what ever happened to the PIF box. I got on a list, I believe the second list because the first was closed and have yet to hear anything. Anyone out there know what ever happened????????

MisterBig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute.... What happened? My name was practically tossed under the bus when I disappeared... Where is @BugOut Machine pictures with/of the box? Or the photo project?

If I were a bettering man it looks like Lucidious Rage locked it so that BugOut Machine could not fulfill his promise to the group. I tried reaching him directly too. Maybe someone knows his email address?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I were a bettering man it looks like Lucidious Rage locked it so that BugOut Machine could not fulfill his promise to the group. I tried reaching him directly too. Maybe someone knows his email address?
Facebook, I know he tried contacting me there

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guys. Very sad news. I just found out that BugOutMachine passed away. I don't know the details of his passing, but he had mentioned here at one time that he'd been having some health issues. We were all the original group of the first successful PIF Box here. I thought you guys should have the information. I know a few people had tried to reach him.

My condolences to his family.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guys. Very sad news. I just found out that BugOutMachine passed away. I don't know the details of his passing, but he had mentioned here at one time that he'd been having some health issues. We were all the original group of the first successful PIF Box here. I thought you guys should have the information. I know a few people had tried to reach him.

:( this is sad news...
Best wishes to his family....

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

May I ask how you found out? When did this happen? I did find a Nicholas Ramono who died on June 12th but he was very much older than Bugout and he also updated his FB profile on the 12th..

VU Sponsors