The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right, the next two day will be busy for most of you so yes, I am wishing you all a Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate.

May you get what you dream about, may the kids all have bright smiles on their faces, and may we all celebrate our quitting of the cigarettes and continue to vape.....

I made it to 1 year today, so I know I am better off than last year at this time, damn it was hard, but worth it.......

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box will go out later today. I will PM @Cloud79 with tracking once it ships. I have to work so I'll get it to the post office from work early in the day. Photos will follow. Between work + VA + sick I'm so sorry I couldn't get it out sooner.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Frawg, Are you feeling better? (I hope). You've had a rough haul.
Better yes. Great, not really. I'll live. But I'm glad we have no big holiday plans other than work, and I can take a couple weeks off from the 2 day a week drives to & from Indy now that the VA is willing to work with a local hospital for mom's routine blood draws I don't have to drive extra other than to & from work. I think most of this was my body saying 'you're not 18, stop trying to pretend you are, you need a break.'

Crud I hadn't even thought that today the post office would close early, tells you how with it I've been. Box will ship Friday when I go to work - as our local post offices aren't even open today. There's one open til noon but no way I can get there before they close.

Merry Christmas, Blessed Solstice, Happy Hanukkah (even though it's over), and glad tidings to all.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So uhhh I know it says list closed, but is there another list going on somewhere that I can't find? I think this is an awesome idea as I already give away juices that I don't really like, but this seems like more fun! thanks in advance

When I was a Moderator I changed the title to LIST CLOSED because so many folks wanted in and we had already been forced to split the boxes and split the single list into two. Several other boxes are in the works. Just keep an eye open for the next on to pop up! :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tracking was sent to tick & cloud79. I'm off to bed. This week is gonna suck.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last week of the year, let's hope that this is the worse is over and Next year is alot better for you.

and Thanks....

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Cloud79 @CurlyxCracker - you should have a better time shipping it. Unless you add a ton of stuff and take nothing but what I put in for you - it should go out in a medium flat rate box. Which is what I sent out. It's stuffed, and cushioned well. I do have photos but remembering to bring the camera home from work to upload (or having more than 2 minutes to breathe at work) I'll get them up eventually. No there's no photos of me. Snotty, bruised, sneezy, no you didn't REALLY need photos of me and my cold with the box. But I got photos of what I put in and what I took out. And everything got re-bagged juice wise.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought I would wish everyone in the original PIF thread an early Happy New Year! May 2015 bring all of us happiness and prosperity! I suspect it will be a very busy year for those of us involved in the Advocacy side of vaping and am hoping more members of the community get involved with CASAA and the Vaping Militia as well as the AVA.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cheated. I have juice to make when I go into the shop on Saturday. I pre-dated 3 sheets of juice labels with 1/3/15 and 1/5/15, because I know the boss won't remember to change the date, and I'm probably going to make 80 bottles while half conscious on Saturday. LOL

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
USPS tracking says the package was delivered to @Cloud79 yesterday.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I got a chance to go through it this morning. That's a lot of juice. I'll post some pics later.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
332d3b1b48bfe8f67de3afc2378c32f1.jpg

This is what it looks like. A variety of wicking and juices. I will be taking a protank 3, iclear, and a pink drip tip for my wife, cousin, and mother in law. They will use these for sure. There's other hardware in there also I can't use. I'll send more pics once I get it sorted out and get everything in order to repack.
@Frawg Thank you for the juice pack! I like them all and will take one or 2 of the others as well. All of the Wonderland Vapor juice is pretty good to really good.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will get my photos up Saturday. I left the camera at work. I'm glad it arrived so quickly and hopefully nothing leaked. If you want to let me know reviews on the WV juices you can drop a PM as I'm the primary juice maker now it'll help me tweak things if they need to be.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will certainly let you know what I think about them. From what I tried today, which was a lot, I'm thinking the WV is the best in the box. I did drip all the flavors that weren't too old or odd for me. I can't see keeping stuff if I'm just gonna chuck it. Although there's good ones in there too that I'm not taking of other makers.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
47e63fdcb455bfd86a948ac2a987059b.jpg

13a963b67938c0235c4667447b74b4f9.jpg

It's still packed full after taking the stuff that's with the ready x wick and the protank which I've given to my cousin already. I also added a full roll of peaches and cream cotton yarn for anyone who likes to use it. I am putting in the vivi nova, igo w, the itaste svd, and 20 feet or so of 3mm silica. I would put in more but I keep coming across people to help and that is now all my unused things. Thanks to everyone for participating in this.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put in 9 bottles total for the 3 of you @CurlyxCracker @Cloud79 & @BugOut Machine so there should've been 3 bags with 3 30ml WV juices each plus at least one if not two more bags of 30ml WV bottles 4 and I think 5 bottles (if I remember right). Most of what I took was juice that was too high for anyone else on the list, outdated juice which got pitched and bottles got saved for recycling. Boyfriend claimed the orchid and I didn't even get photos of it. There were a couple pieces of other gear, a pack of elfwick and I think a dripper (I'll get the pics up eventually). Now that the boss is due back tomorrow I can start breathing again.

I did find one bottle of 3mg juice in one of my bags I take to work with me, I know it's not for myself or boyfriend so I'm thinking one of the 3 of you got shorted a bottle maybe, or it might've been one of the community juices I was putting in for general testing/taking. It was a Tiramisu 3mg so if there's not one already in the box of stuff it was supposed to go to the box. And I'll send it to whoever I shorted on it. I'm thinking Bugout as he was the only one who commented about chocolates not being a bad thing.

Cloud, which other 2 are you taking?

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put in 9 bottles total for the 3 of you @CurlyxCracker @Cloud79 & @BugOut Machine so there should've been 3 bags with 3 30ml WV juices each plus at least one if not two more bags of 30ml WV bottles 4 and I think 5 bottles (if I remember right). Most of what I took was juice that was too high for anyone else on the list, outdated juice which got pitched and bottles got saved for recycling. Boyfriend claimed the orchid and I didn't even get photos of it. There were a couple pieces of other gear, a pack of elfwick and I think a dripper (I'll get the pics up eventually). Now that the boss is due back tomorrow I can start breathing again.

I did find one bottle of 3mg juice in one of my bags I take to work with me, I know it's not for myself or boyfriend so I'm thinking one of the 3 of you got shorted a bottle maybe, or it might've been one of the community juices I was putting in for general testing/taking. It was a Tiramisu 3mg so if there's not one already in the box of stuff it was supposed to go to the box. And I'll send it to whoever I shorted on it. I'm thinking Bugout as he was the only one who commented about chocolates not being a bad thing.

I did see there was a tiramisu in for bugoutmachine. Besides the bag for me, I grabbed the PB cup cheesecake, which I just put in the kayfun and it's like peanut butter captain crunch "yum," and the sworn brothers juice.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool and now I have no idea who I missed the 3mg tiramisu for. *shrugs* Sworn Brothers is flavor #1 of a line that my boyfriend is creating and will be putting out eventually. I figured I'd make a bottle and if someone liked unique flavors they'd enjoy it.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It has a good but hard to place smell and taste. I'll give more feedback about that one later.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Showed up at the post office today at about 4:30 and I was outta luck! I'll try again Monday. I doubt I'll make it by 12 tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm off now for a few days. The boss drove non-stop from FL today - leaving at 3am eastern and arriving in Indiana around 4pm eastern. Long work day was long. I'm taking the next several days 'off' and working on a few projects I desperately need to get done (like work on the shop website).

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

You rock @Frawg !

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the box in the mail today. Tracking number is 9114 9012 3080 1678 9737 95. Eta 1/7/15 I don't know how accurate that is, it sounds like a stretch to me. Ha!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2 days is standard for USPS Priority and they are running about on time - barring bad weather

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I pm'd him last week or early this week about a different matter. Never heard back. Hope all is ok with him.

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It says he was on here at 11:27 am.

And this is when the box dissapears as part of the master scheme right? ;) Just kidding... I do hope Curly is ok. I sent him my info last week and did not hear back. I really hope that @tick22 will keep me apprised of the matter. Especially after the $70 I invested into the two boxes without taking a single item for myself.

Last edited:

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: I have about 50 bottles of various mid and top quality e-juices that I want to PIF after this project is completed.

Can anyone tell me if a new PIF box is in the works after this one meets it's end? I want to contribute a second time (but actually take something this time). Thanks!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what is going on with Curly. I just hope all is good with him and his family.

Like always, if personal stuff gets in the way, please let us know if you can...

As far as a new PIF box, I know a Box 5 was just started a week or so ago, but I guess you all can always check the PIF thread for any new boxes that are or will start...

As for me, I am out of any PIF Boxes starting due to the behind the scenes BS involved....

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: I have downloaded all of the pictures uploaded to our PIF thread. I want feedback from participants as to whether I should make a photo album or a photo video with everyone that participated? Please submit your thoughts!

I do hope that @CurlyxCracker updates us soon with some pics and that he is ok. I'm stoked to finally get Box 2! This project has just about come to a close with perfection - minus a few complications and miscommunications. Crossing my fingers that I get my juices from @Frawg !

Last edited:

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
An album would probably be than a video since it's pictures anyway. There's a lot of stuff in those photos also and some things you may want to have a real look at instead of passing by on the video.
Just my thoughts. Frawg's juice is worth the wait!

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
An album would probably be than a video since it's pictures anyway. There's a lot of stuff in those photos also and some things you may want to have a real look at instead of passing by on the video.
Just my thoughts. Frawg's juice is worth the wait!

Right on. Thanks for your feedback! We are in the final stretch w00t!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UPDATE: I have about 50 bottles of various mid and top quality e-juices that I want to PIF after this project is completed.

Can anyone tell me if a new PIF box is in the works after this one meets it's end? I want to contribute a second time (but actually take something this time). Thanks!
@Taver13 and myself do have PIF Box 5.0 in the works right now. I'm not sure if you meant that you want those juices in a PIF box you're going to restart with the members you already have involved, or if you just want to get them into any PIF box. If you have any juices you'd be able to send so we could use to bulk up our box in the beginning let me know. I'm sure everyone involved would greatly appreciate it. I'd be willing to send you money to cover shipping costs too, and we could send our PIF box to you at the end for you to take from if you want. Just an idea.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@BugOut Machine If you drop me your address in PM I'll get you replacement juice from WV that I sent in the box since it's been 7 days since he's been on site and 12 days since he should've had the package.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@CurlyxCracker is usually a very active member. I am worried as well. :(

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting on Thane Ritter aka @CurlyxCracker . @Frawg - I'll email you my address. I am very disappointed to say the least regarding this matter. All I wanted was to sample some new juices and I was most interested in some of the wicking materials. For me it's about the principal of the project. Which is not at completeion now and IMO a failure. I also hope Thane is ok but until I can get him on the phone I'm not sure what to think.

@RZAwora - I would be happy to contribute some of my juices to a new PIF box. I'm currently in FL but when I return to NJ I will shoot you a message.

VU Sponsors