Become a Patron!

The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for checking in, moro, now it's just VapingSoldier we're waiting on :)
And @tick22 The feeling's mutual ;)

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@moro You should have a PM with my addy, make sure you send yours to the person above you so they can mail it to you without you having to be around :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^oh, My^^ I'm gone for less than 24 hrs... hook-ups, taken care of tail ends... seems PIF is really paying it forward!

You guys, just carry on. I'm oblivious 'cause Box#2 will be here in less than 36 hours!
As I was typing, I had a flashback - to the '60's .... This is going to be me, waiting for (dumdedumdum) 'THE BOX' on Tuesday - should I wear my glitzy frock, heels & flip my hair - while I pretend to have rhythm?
Please Mister Postman, look and see (oh yeah) If there's a package in your bag for me.
Please, please, Mister Postman
Why- It's been such a very long time, since I heard from those vaping friends of mine.
There must be some word today, from my friends so far away.
You better wait. Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute .............

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mommay, I would go with the glitzy frock, heels & flip your hair. I really want a picture as well, flashbacks are always nice for us old timers. snickers

yes, you missed a lot of action this weekend. I esp had a good time with hook ups and getting some tail....ends.....

Yes, your turn at last. I, still have a wait but it's a nice one.

Oh, and don't molest the mail person.... It's not the 60s anymore and they may not be as willing as back then....

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mommay, I would go with the glitzy frock, heels & flip your hair. I really want a picture as well, flashbacks are always nice for us old timers. snicker

Oh, and don't molest the mail person.... It's not the 60s anymore and they may not be as willing as back then....

Aww, I live in the backwoods,... the hills - where moonshine is still made and neighbors that are within earshot, know the sound of your gun when you fire (true story there-). Molesting the mailman (In a strictly platonic way, of course) wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
^^^oh, My^^ I'm gone for less than 24 hrs... hook-ups, taken care of tail ends... seems PIF is really paying it forward!

You guys, just carry on. I'm oblivious 'cause Box#2 will be here in less than 36 hours!
As I was typing, I had a flashback - to the '60's .... This is going to be me, waiting for (dumdedumdum) 'THE BOX' on Tuesday - should I wear my glitzy frock, heels & flip my hair - while I pretend to have rhythm?
Please Mister Postman, look and see (oh yeah) If there's a package in your bag for me.
Please, please, Mister Postman
Why- It's been such a very long time, since I heard from those vaping friends of mine.
There must be some word today, from my friends so far away.
You better wait. Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute .............

LMAO!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PIF BOX UPDATE
Box #1 should arrive @Temple Noble tomorrow or Wednesday
Box #2 should arrive at my place tomorrow. I'll post pics (when I find the instructions how).

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems like a year since I signed up for this, LOL, but i will be excited to get it whenever it comes!!!! 14 is still better than 39, like I was on the orginal list, and honestly you can't feel like if you are low on the list that you won't get anything, you never know what the person ahead of you will put in!! Thanks to those of you that took over for Dhim and bugoutmachine, we have an amazing community!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the box. #1 It will go out tomorrow and I will post photos later. :) @chickenmonkey you ready? LOL
Yep ready..it is so exciting. Gonna wash up an aqua and a squape too. They just weren't for me. Hoping someone else can use them. I'm loving the orchid v2 at the moment.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Strange but true. I took a bottle of Crunchberry and put in a bottle of Crunkberry from AIV. I want to love that flavor this gives me a chance to try a new version. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome that you got the box!!

maybe not with the smell, laughs.
I hope it is a nice smell at least.....

Looking forward to your reaction to what you find besides the smell....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, that fragrance will knock you over. Tons of juice in that box. Didn't help matters that it leaked, lol.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did add an SS, DOA PV in. Never fired. I bet it just needs a spring or someone to tweak it. :)

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put like 5 new RDA's in, but it is like the Ghosts of co-op's past in that photo. ROFL! The new stuff comes out so fast, if you have none though or have always wanted to try one they are a good starting point. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, lots of stuff. Your right on Ghosts of co-op's past but alot us are still using them. I still use my old 808s and 510 top coils. For new people those are what they may need. Not everyone progresses to Mods and APV. I have friends that still after a year use their cig a likes. So to each their own.

Ok, so we move on the the next person, @chickenmonkey on Box 1. WOOHOO!!!!!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Box is almost re-packed &will be sent out tomorrow. Liquids are all double-bagged & bubble wrapped. There are 3 glass dropper bottles that have no label - anyone know what's in them? I added Kayfun, some DIY flavoring, a Squid dripper & a few drip tips, some suction cup stands, keychain screwdrivers, 6 MVP wraps & some ZB stickers. All is packed in a new odor-free box.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 2 on the move.

some nice additions @Mommay.

Also thanks for the re-wrapping of the juices.

Plus the new odor-free box.

Anyone remember those bottles that have no labels and have info on them?????

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was adding MVP wraps also Mommay! Lol, I can't wait, but it will still be awhile til number 14!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I left the unmarked bottles in there, but the next recipient may want to take them out. The box is scheduled to be picked up in the a.m. (I am a day late and a dollar short) During it's delay, half a dozen holiday charms were made & added. It is scheduled for delivery, in Texas, on Monday.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
*sigh* my e-mail doesn't seem to want to tell me when there are new messages in this thread, even though I'm subscribed! Grr...
*Anyway* the box is looking fan-freakin' tastic, can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it!
@tick22 I feel like I should put something special in the box just for you as a "thank you" teehee.

Also,
@Mommay had a little 60's flashback, how about my 90's generation with a little bit of B*Witched?

"Oh Mr. Postman, give me a sign, tell me you've a vape box to make me feel fine. Oh, don't you know, I'll be waiting here for you. Tell me it will be here toniiiight"

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
xanadu0324, I check the thread daily because of that, sometimes the alerts work but mostly it doesn't. No biggie.

and mmm, thanks that would ROCK My World. smiles....

Mommay Your never a day late and a dollar short, well maybe a dollar short but not late... we all seem to be short dollars anymore.....

JamesEh408

Member For 4 Years
Box is almost re-packed &will be sent out tomorrow. Liquids are all double-bagged & bubble wrapped. There are 3 glass dropper bottles that have no label - anyone know what's in them? I added Kayfun, some DIY flavoring, a Squid dripper & a few drip tips, some suction cup stands, keychain screwdrivers, 6 MVP wraps & some ZB stickers. All is packed in a new odor-free box.
Diy smores is in them. 10mg nic
I forgot to add the label...my bad

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It should be me next and I'll make sure to label them for you.

Thanks alot, I know people will want to know what it is and the mg rating......

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should be me next and I'll make sure to label them for you.
It's on it's way, Pancho. thanks for marking those. There are 3 clear bottles, wrapped in paper towels, double bagged.

I took a picture & will post.... soon.... I've got to make an account with photobucket or imjur first. I liked to have gotten lost trying to find the instructions to post a photo. (Yes, I AM technically challenged) :confused:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't feel bad, You are not alone on that....

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okie doke, I have repacked the box and I should be able to get it to the post office in the morning.
Photos:
Receiving and opening the box.
147e29b43e627b2cd510410e7b703f2a.jpg

93ee2754205726f033853de7c95620aa.jpg

What was in the box.

d2008fb2cd68e9c39423e1230066a271.jpg

What I took out of the box.

0122c4ede7a7b648efd2e71bc1ccfc1e.jpg

What I put in the box.

ca09349551fccf9c801118d49859d44c.jpg

2edac4b4a1d14924a9da15d3a79ad805.jpg

a4cf685393cc45d2dfdc027a7d0e2dbf.jpg

The box packed and ready to mail, with me and Rickey.

06299a0cd633c88d11c4b00905b88ffa.jpg

VU Sponsors