Become a Patron!

Thinking about a billet box.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
So considering all the trouble I've gone through to try to get a Pulse AIO with no luck I'm thinking about just spending the money to get a billet box. I like the AIO idea and I also like well made custom and semi custom things. That being said I have a question for those of you who have bought a billet box new. Let's suppose I'm sitting there on their website at 10:30 A.M. my time when they drop on a Saturday morning. Are there so many people trying to get there hands on these that they're like a new Xbox or PS5 and you can't humanly click fast enough to get one? Or do you have a few minutes, I'm sure I'll have a preference but I'm not terribly picky about which I get.

Also question two. Which RBA bridge gives the best flavor? Airflow and flavor are both great but I'll sacrifice airflow for flavor.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I've read a fair bit on his site and watched a lot of videos. I just wanted to get some personal opinions from users here.
I got one on my first try. I think they are a little easier now. You can get new in box off of some of the fb BST groups for about 300 Wich ain't bad. Gotta be careful. As far as bridges I have pioneer that is nice flavor a bridged v2 also. Qubix is not bad for cheap. Bridged is probably easiest build.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I've read a fair bit on his site and watched a lot of videos. I just wanted to get some personal opinions from users here.
Typically speaking there will be one or two that go in under a minute, but some others that hang around a bit. It is hard to say which, but I can say for sure white always goes fast when there. As stated, definitely be registered, and if the one you want goes before you can get it, go back and see what (if any is left). Start about 10:20, refresh, refresh, refresh....... šŸ˜
As for bridges and flavor, that really seems to be personal preference. I am at least happy with the flavor from all I have tried though. Building, wicking, dealing with, whole nother story, lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wondering why you are not considering an SXK Billet Box 60 DNA? I mean you would need to order a boro RBA bridge too- unless you plan on using the factory coils for Billet Box?
3F has a good assortment for a nice price- they also have an array of the RBA boro bridges. I also bought the clear black and clear covers too.
I just got my 2nd SXK BB and 2nd Pioneer Insider Boro tank rba bridge from 3F. My last order from 3F took 11 days to get here from China- not bad. China is gearing to shut down for a few weeks for Chinese New Year around Feb1st- best to wait and order after their CNY shut down.
Nice way to try the BB without breaking the bank, get a boro too.

20220124_080418.jpg20211204_150649.jpg

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So considering all the trouble I've gone through to try to get a Pulse AIO with no luck I'm thinking about just spending the money to get a billet box. I like the AIO idea and I also like well made custom and semi custom things. That being said I have a question for those of you who have bought a billet box new. Let's suppose I'm sitting there on their website at 10:30 A.M. my time when they drop on a Saturday morning. Are there so many people trying to get there hands on these that they're like a new Xbox or PS5 and you can't humanly click fast enough to get one? Or do you have a few minutes, I'm sure I'll have a preference but I'm not terribly picky about which I get.

Also question two. Which RBA bridge gives the best flavor? Airflow and flavor are both great but I'll sacrifice airflow for flavor.

I think your best bet is to get one second handed. That's how I got mine. Cost me around 220 usd. There always people selling on the FB forums. I ended up getting the Kerch rba from Susco & Truss rba from Signature tips (still waiting on arrival). Loving the kerch so far! But what I like, you might not. People are going to have mixed reviews on any products.

BEWARE....The rabbit hole never ends!

VU Sponsors