ECF Refugee
Can I have both? Lol

Fries with ketchup or mayonnaise? Or salt and vinegar? :tmi: lol

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Really depends on the sauce really.... If just eating the pepper itself, then Habanero... lol

Ghost pepper challenge or Carolina Reeper challenge?

For your viewing pleasure of torture....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fries with mustard and hot sauce lol

Rhubarb for sure

Peach or pear cobbler?

Cool, you helped me decide which pie to get for Christmas. Plus pumpkin, of course. From a local farm. Think it’s strawberry rhubarb.

Peach cobbler!

Shortbread or bana bread?

Neither are bread, I know! They’re like the only things I can bake by heart!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really depends on the sauce really.... If just eating the pepper itself, then Habanero... lol

Ghost pepper challenge or Carolina Reeper challenge?

For your viewing pleasure of torture....

I've done them both. I am not a "man" by any means, but I seem to like self torture :confused: I'll take the ghost all day long, Reeper was a killer.

Nana, everything is better with bananas :)

Chili: heavy or light on the kidney beans? ( I say light, wife loads it up :rolleyes:)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pepper ghost reaper thing. :wth: But I’m not surprised guys at VU are into it. :teehee:
We need a magazine with “the men of VU”. And their mods! :giggle:
Oh, it's a thing, and it's real, and it's hot. I like to push the boundrys :D

I'M going leather, might as well do it up right :D

Back to food, I'm drunk and hungry again..... loaded nachoes or loaded fries?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, it's a thing, and it's real, and it's hot. I like to push the boundrys :D

I'M going leather, might as well do it up right :D

Back to food, I'm drunk and hungry again..... loaded nachoes or loaded fries?

Hey, have you tried the Vandy Vape Pulse squonk? I found it on sale, and I’m wondering if I should get one.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, have you tried the Vandy Vape Pulse squonk? I found it on sale, and I’m wondering if I should get one.
Pulse mech or pulse 80w or pulse X?

I have and love 5 or 6 pulse mech's, I have and like, but fire button may be suspect 2 pulse 80w, and I have never owned the pulse x. You can usually get the pulse mech for 20, sometimes 10, I have always said and stand behind that is an unbeatable deal. The 80w, I would be a tad (only a tad) leary, and the X I just don't know

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pulse mech or pulse 80w or pulse X?

I have and love 5 or 6 pulse mech's, I have and like, but fire button may be suspect 2 pulse 80w, and I have never owned the pulse x. You can usually get the pulse mech for 20, sometimes 10, I have always said and stand behind that is an unbeatable deal. The 80w, I would be a tad (only a tad) leary, and the X I just don't know

I think it was an 80. I have about 10 tabs open, so I can’t find it! I found another Steampunk Nano for under $40, so I may get that instead of a Therion. I’m more of a mid range mod person, anyways! Plus I try to be cheap. :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Italian salami. F@$% Kosher, I ain't Jewish :p

Lunch meat: hickory ham or brown sugar?

I only asked because Hebrew National used to make pretty good salami. But I had Finocchiano and brescaolo or however you spell them last week. Super yummy!!

I like both, but maybe smoked if it’s from the deli. And brown sugar if it’s made at home.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it was an 80. I have about 10 tabs open, so I can’t find it! I found another Steampunk Nano for under $40, so I may get that instead of a Therion. I’m more of a mid range mod person, anyways! Plus I try to be cheap. :teehee:
If you are not going to do tc, don't get the Therion, just my opinion. If you are, then get it for sure. If you want a squonk (regulated), pulse 80 is pretty cheap, and like I said, one of mine is great, other is suspect. If you are ok with mech, pulse is the way to go. You just cannot beat the price point ;) I have other mech squonks I like better, but I paid mucho bucks for them ;):blah: again, alll just mho :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only asked because Hebrew National used to make pretty good salami. But I had Finocchiano and brescaolo or however you spell them last week. Super yummy!!

I like both, but maybe smoked if it’s from the deli. And brown sugar if it’s made at home.
I lovs hebrew national hot dogs. They beat the hell out of oscar Myers, imo...

So on your hot dog, relish or no?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Btw, I have more than a few I would trade..... I just don't like to sell...

VU Sponsors