Become a Patron!

Those Pesky Icky Flavors

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
About 2 years ago when my housing was not stable, I had 1 Kbox, a couple of sub-ohm tanks, and no convenient way to DIY. I bought many discounted B&M e-liquids. Some weren't terrible, but 1 was 60ml, zero nic Green Tea that tastes like dirty dirt. It came in a nice glass eye dropper bottle for around $2. I figured I could use it someday for something.

That day was yesterday. It has been fun trying to make a mix and not taste the dirt. I make 10ml at a time trying different flavor combos which help me get better acquainted with my stock flavors again and some new ones.
I may try the same with the yucky Inawera Banana and Chocolate Milk I bought without knowing about the reformulations. Those will be even harder to use up, or I could do the quick fix in the toilet.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
next thing you know you will have 3800 flavors
Gosh, I have my hands full with the flavors I already bought, many I have yet to use as they are the kind that needs to steep.
I do have fun trying out new mixes. Nothing to post yet. I miss TFA Blu Cheese, lol.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Gosh, I have my hands full with the flavors I already bought, many I have yet to use as they are the kind that needs to steep.
I do have fun trying out new mixes. Nothing to post yet. I miss TFA Blu Cheese, lol.

I like the brie FLV in with my cheesecake.. gives it a bit more mouthfeel :D
but then again.. brie and sweet fig and a touch of red raspberries, served on a wheat cracker, yes please!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My first dumping of a mix happened today while giving INA Milk Chocolate TFA Peppermint with other flavors trying to fix the mix one last vape. It was soooo nasty tasting.
I saved a list of all the reformulated Inawera flavors to check before I buy any more of their flavors. I also had bought Wild Strawberry and Banana. The Banana used to be my favorite banana, now it's in the small bad flavors bag.

VU Sponsors