Become a Patron!

Thoughts on Roth's decision to leave VH ?.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n6br50SClX1sodo64o2_250_zpsuoozfpqd.gif

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VH fan

I think what @tombaker is really trying to say, is: You're the one who threw gasoline on this to begin with, starting your commentary on a closed thread. Once again, you're gracing us with your presence after the fire has FINALLY died out, and you're just trying to stir shit up again.

Get off your white horse of righteousness and shut the hell up.

I'm going to pretend i didn't hear that for your sake smart ass , you know what i always say , "fuck em if they can't take a joke " so i'm sending a big F.U in your direction , stay the fuck out of my thread from now on . You have been nothing but a major dick .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to pretend i didn't hear that for your sake smart ass , you know what i always say , "fuck em if they can't take a joke " so i'm sending a big F.U in your direction , stay the fuck out of my thread from now on . You have been nothing but a major dick .
Glad you're reminding this guy that it's YOUR thread, he seems to think it's his.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad you're reminding this guy that it's YOUR thread, he seems to think it's his.

I have been trying to tolerate him but can't do it anymore , no more playing Mr. nice guy for me , it doesn't fucking work .

I'm back to my old self and thats fuck with me you'll pay with your life , very simple to understand lol. Hit the road jackass but make sure you get your last line in of course lol.

Referring to vrp3r not you V.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On the same token, don't be a champion of freedom of speech, and then delete and block anyone who posts a comment that you don't like on your blog; word is going around the community that you've been doing that a lot.

You are the epitome of a sociopath. You can't even recognize that you're the one starting this shit up again today, and then when it starts up, you're going to play the persecution card like you always do.

Would love to dance with you some more but as it happens today I have things to do.

Please no dancing with him , serious, please no dancing , not fucking around , very serious, no dancing please , did i say i don't want you dancing ?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please no dancing with him , serious, please no dancing , not fucking around , very serious, no dancing please , did i say i don't want you dancing ?
I'm sure he's good at break dancing since it seems he's always spinning on his head.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure he's good at break dancing since it seems he's always spinning on his head.

I wouldn't mind the guy too much if he just loosened up and didn't take everything everybody and anybody that says something as an attack, he takes everything as a fucking insult and attack .

Those are the kind of people who i do not get along with AT ALL , Way way to serious for me , life's not that serious man , laugh a bit .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only a sociopath insists on staying where he's clearly not wanted.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been trying to tolerate him but can't do it anymore , no more playing Mr. nice guy for me , it doesn't fucking work .

I'm back to my old self and thats fuck with me you'll pay with your life , very simple to understand lol. Hit the road jackass but make sure you get your last line in of course lol.

Referring to vrp3r not you V.
Dude can you kill me first please @VH fan remember like in the movie Nightmare on Elm street 3 - Dream warriors. that was cool like Freddy yanked that chick right through the TV
I want you to yank me through the monitor IM serious that would be one hell of a way to go out.. and the video would go Viral

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't mind the guy too much if he just loosened up and didn't take everything everybody and anybody that says something as an attack, he takes everything as a fucking insult and attack .

Those are the kind of people who i do not get along with AT ALL , Way way to serious for me , life's not that serious man , laugh a bit .
Yep, this entire thing started (at least the part with me) because I asked him one simple question. I immediately turned into a troll in his eyes, he accused me of stalking him (at YOUR thread no less), and now he thinks I'm tombaker. He should be in the Guiness book of world records for having melted down in record time. He went from someone who people were taking semi-seriously to the joke of VU in a matter of a week.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Yep, this entire thing started (at least the part with me) because I asked him one simple question. I immediately turned into a troll in his eyes, he accused me of stalking him (at YOUR thread no less), and now he thinks I'm tombaker. He should be in the Guiness book of world records for having melted down in record time. He went from someone who people were taking semi-seriously to the joke of VU in a matter of a week.
I agree. Fuck that guy.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your thread. That's cute, he thinks he owns it. :rolleyes:

fqE-omg-this-fill-in-the-blank-circle-jerk-needs-to-stop.jpg

Alright your back , no problem , i happen to be a very very nice guy and i don't like to offend anybody ( not liking to offend and doing so are very very different) .

Currently my success rate at not offending people by accident is between 2- 3% but thats an improvement from the last time i checked so i'm optimistic.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree. Fuck that guy.
Awww, what's the matter, nobody going to your own threads or visiting your blog so you have to troll here to get attention instead? Poor boy.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Awww, what's the matter, nobody going to your own threads or visiting your blog so you have to troll here to get attention instead? Poor boy.
Getting plenty of attention, the blog is doing great! Thanks for asking. Always nice to hear from a fan.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Getting plenty of attention, the blog is doing great! Thanks for asking. Always nice to hear from a fan.
Right, sure it is. Keep telling yourself that.

Moving-picture-skeleton-taking-a-bath-animated-gif.gif

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Well i have to thank both of you for keeping me entertained , people who would kill each without even thinking about it if they thought they could get away with it in real life i find quite fascinating so i thank you both .

I take it that you two won't be joining each other to share a beer in the near future or is it to premature to say that for sure at this point?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm back to my old self and that's fuck with me you'll pay with your life , very simple to understand lol.
So some clarity on how unhinged you are.
Might want to consider anger management and staying off the internet.

Seriously very few things in life should get your level of ire and anger to that level and I am not seeing this thread come anywhere close to that reaction.
If you were Doxed and lost your job over it, spending a few nights in jail over some bullshit... I can see that reaction in your statement.

But in a slinging shit thread not so much.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Could be a fan , but i don't feel confident about saying so with any certainty at this point , you two are difficult to read , still trying to decide how you two really feel about each other.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well i have to thank both of you for keeping me entertained , people who would kill each without even thinking about it if they thought they could get away with it in real life i find quite fascinating so i thank you both .

I take it that you two won't be joining each other to share a beer in the near future or is it to premature to say that for sure at this point?
Why would I want to kill this guy? He's annoying, sort of like a pimple, that's about it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could be a fan , but i don't feel confident about saying so with any certainty at this point , you two are difficult to read , still trying to decide how you two really feel about each other.
If the guy knew the first thing about web design he would know when you link to someone else's page, you are pretty much giving them access to your statistics. The guy gets NO traffic. Trust me.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So some clarity on how unhinged you are.
Might want to consider anger management and staying off the internet.

Seriously very few things in life should get your level of ire and anger to that level and I am not seeing this thread come anywhere close to that reaction.
If you were Doxed and lost your job over it, spending a few nights in jail over some bullshit... I can see that reaction in your statement.

But in a slinging shit thread not so much.

LOL , come on Nasty , not you too lol. i wish i wasn't so effective at fooling people . I have said the same thing numerous times before , i am extremely laid back and as non violent as they come lol .

The internet is just so hard to communicate on , it really is , everyone reads you wrong just like "in my image" said , it's amazing. But i won't change for anyone because i'm just being myself .

I'm one of the happiest guys going and i can't even tell you the last time i lost my temper , probably early childhood , yes it's been that long , i get along great with EVERYBODY and i treat everybody exactly how i like to be treated .

I was brought up in a very disciplined enviornment and i greatly respect both my parents and treat them like gold , i also treated anyone i was in a relationship with exceptionally well .

Any of them would still say i was nothing but a gentlemen with class , you can't figure me out by my style on the internet.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL , come on Nasty , not you too lol. i wish i wasn't so effective at fooling people . I have said the same thing numerous times before , i am extremely laid back and as non violent as they come lol .

The internet is just so hard to communicate on , it really is , everyone reads you wrong just like "in my image" said , it's amazing. But i won't change for anyone because i'm just being myself .
Now wait a second hear Mr Hot for teacher you have said before you are a nervous wreck and have high anxiety which is it.. do I need to ship you some calming agents or fear for my life please help me help you make sense!!
See everytime I see you post I have a flash back from the 80's and remember taking to much orange sunshine and seeing a Eddie Van Halen head try to eat my ass... :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok you win i'm out of here this is just getting too gross for me

vomit-rainbow-o.gif

VU Sponsors