Thunderball's White Peach Coctail

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FA White Peach 3%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Bilberry 1%

Have you ever just had those favorite fruit mixes that you can't quit vaping? Well , this is one of mine.

This is one Ive been vaping and changing around for a while. Its simple, its easy, but its very good. FA White Peach is my favorite and most realistic peach flavor, as are most of the FA line of fruit flavors. This is not a candy mix.

The fun of this mix is that you can change these percentages up and down to customize your own fruit coctail because these three flavors play well together.

Try this first with only 2% Peach and shake and vape for about ten minutes. If you love the Peach and want a bit more, add the other 1% . Remember FA Flavors are very strong.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

FA White Peach 3%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Bilberry 1%

Have you ever just had those favorite fruit mixes that you can't quit vaping? Well , this is one of mine.

This is one Ive been vaping and changing around for a while. Its simple, its easy, but its very good. FA White Peach is my favorite and most realistic peach flavor, as are most of the FA line of flavors. This is not a candy mix.

The fun of this mix is that you can change these percentages up and down to customize your own fruit coctail because these three flavors play well together.

Try this first with only 2% Peach and shake and vape for about ten minutes. If you love the Peach and want a bit more, add the other 1% . Remember FA Flavors are very strong.

Enjoy.

oh my! Check you out, Tball :) haha!!

clipart-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon-128x128-b4e9.png

You learn very well!! and yes that does sound delicious.. I am always a sucker for peach..
i do add a drop of raspberry and honey in mine :D but fantastic recipe! :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh my! Check you out, Tball :) haha!!

clipart-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon-128x128-b4e9.png

You learn very well!! and yes that does sound delicious.. I am always a sucker for peach..
i do add a drop of raspberry and honey in mine :D but fantastic recipe! :)
OOOOO...... Rasberry and honey.......Mmmm.
Whats your favorit honey ? I have none :(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ahh honey... lol..

okies here are mine:

tfa Black Honey.. no more than 6% as a single, with a 3 week steep..
tfa Clover.. no more than 2% with around a week steep

fa honey.. around .5-1% good to go straight from mixing, but after a week it's nicer..

fw Honey Wood Tobacco.. recently picked this one up, and can tell.. roughly a 2 week steep for solo..

ina Honey.. not for me!! no!! I will not use this even in my oil burner :D

fe Baisha.. nice light honey tobacco, good as a solo and mixed with other tobaccos or honey.. needs a week to 3 week steep.. use up to 1%

think that's all I have played with.. ;)

thing is, if I had to pick a fav.. I can't.. I liked them all except for ina..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh!! and a huge one..

honey peach by flavor express..
i do have a few fruits from them, but the honey peach.. tastes like you dipped peaches into honey, it's that good..
use around 4-8%

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
we could vape a coke and be even

Sure! I have a few good cola recipes I vape on :)
but i <3 me some sassafras! :D

in fact, that sounds good..
Sassafras and honey peach.. with a pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar, toss in some oak flavoring and Bam.. I will mix this up tonight ;) lol..

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh honey... lol..

okies here are mine:

tfa Black Honey.. no more than 6% as a single, with a 3 week steep..
tfa Clover.. no more than 2% with around a week steep

fa honey.. around .5-1% good to go straight from mixing, but after a week it's nicer..

fw Honey Wood Tobacco.. recently picked this one up, and can tell.. roughly a 2 week steep for solo..

ina Honey.. not for me!! no!! I will not use this even in my oil burner :D

fe Baisha.. nice light honey tobacco, good as a solo and mixed with other tobaccos or honey.. needs a week to 3 week steep.. use up to 1%

think that's all I have played with.. ;)

thing is, if I had to pick a fav.. I can't.. I liked them all except for ina..

Good lord !! Your a flavor hoarder. :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I knew it was going to be good but to give it an honest review I whipped some up . now I know what t ball is vapin at his house lol. very nice man. good use of all 3 flavors. the best part is the bilberry. for me white peach is very pow pow ! I rarely use it at 3 % but man that bilberry is a really good middle man for that srawberry and white peach. 2 thumbs up

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:)
ok I knew it was going to be good but to give it an honest review I whipped some up . now I know what t ball is vapin at his house lol. very nice man. good use of all 3 flavors. the best part is the bilberry. for me white peach is very pow pow ! I rarely use it at 3 % but that man bilberry is a really good middle man for that srawberry and white peach. 2 thumbs up
Woo Hoo !! Glad you like it Wllmc.. :cool::)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FA White Peach 3%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Bilberry 1%

This is one Ive been vaping and changing around for a while. Its simple, its easy, but its very good. FA White Peach is my favorite and most realistic peach flavor, as are most of the FA line of fruit flavors. This is not a candy mix.

Enjoy.
Nice, and i just happen to have those flavors. Thanks!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

FA White Peach 3%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Bilberry 1%

Enjoy.
Was about to call you out as an enabler too...but I got these three already! Seems like you've been working this blend a little while cuz I remember your posting some about this flavor combo. Will mix later tonight and report back!

Sounds way too good and just up my alley!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was about to call you out as an enabler too...but I got these three already! Seems like you've been working this blend a little while cuz I remember your posting some about this flavor combo. Will mix later tonight and report back!

Sounds way too good and just up my alley!
Cool ! I hope you like it as much as I do. :)

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah hail! Vaping good fruities now and loving it! Seriously Thunderball, this is good stuff here, very nice job. I'm fogging the living room, heh

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah hail! Vaping good fruities now and loving it! Seriously Thunderball, this is good stuff here, very nice job. I'm fogging the living room, heh
Helll Yeah !!! That makes me feel great Havok. Im so glad you like it man ........... Fog away sir !!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Helll Yeah !!! That makes me feel great Havok. Im so glad you like it man ........... Fog away sir !!
Yes, be proud of the great recipe! Can't wait to see how it ages, which is why I made 60ml. Still gonna have to hold back or this will be gone by the weekend.

White Peach and bilberry really bully the strawberry, bit what doesn't? There's just enough strawberry to mellow the others down and still give off a hint of itself. Love it long time!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I better get on bored being a fruit nut. Haven't vaped many peach primary notes that I like. Making 60ml, fingers crossed!

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Thanks, but not necessary. I just gotta get my lazy ass in gear and make another order. There's another half dozen flavors on my list, but I've been too damn busy over the last few weeks to even mess with it. I've mixed up four bottles in the last three weeks, and they're almost empty... Sunday's gonna be a utility mix day just to see me through the next week, and then I should (I hope) have a break.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I admit Thunderball, I did try adding a spot of FA raspberry to the last bit of my 15ml dripping bottle. About 0.75%, and it is really nice for a light sweetening effect. Don't have FA Honey so couldn't try out the rest of SB's idea.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I admit Thunderball, I did try adding a spot of FA raspberry to the last bit of my 15ml dripping bottle. About 0.75%, and it is really nice for a light sweetening effect. Don't have FA Honey so couldn't try out the rest of SB's idea.

um which one of my ideas?? *giggles.. :D

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I'm gonna try that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
um which one of my ideas?? *giggles.. :D
Up in post #2. You were just referring to FA White Peach I think, but my brain was telling me to go grab the FA Raspberry bottle and add a few drops to the whole recipe!

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Up in post #2. You were just referring to FA White Peach I think, but my brain was telling me to go grab the FA Raspberry bottle and add a few drops to the whole recipe!

a tiny bit of raspberry makes the peach go PoP! :D

Zeeli

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My supplies finally came in!! This is the third recipe I have followed. Well I followed the first two to the T lol. This one though, I changed it up a bit.
All FA's
3% Peach ( No White Peach on Hand yet)
2% Strawberry
1% Bilberry
.75% Coconut

Shake and vape on a fresh Atty. I think is my favorite mix so far.
Thanks Tball!!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My supplies finally came in!! This is the third recipe I have followed. Well I followed the first two to the T lol. This one though, I changed it up a bit.
All FA's
3% Peach ( No White Peach on Hand yet)
2% Strawberry
1% Bilberry
.75% Coconut

Shake and vape on a fresh Atty. I think is my favorite mix so far.
Thanks Tball!!

Heck yeah !!!! Glad you like it. The coconut looks like a good addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are my current recipes:
Flue Cured (TFA) 1% with a few drops of Black Honey (TFA) to mellow it out
&
7Leaves (FA) 2%
8Ball 2% &leaves and .5-1% Black honey
5% Dragon Fruit (FW) and 3% Sweet Cream (steep for a week)
3-5% Passion Fruit(FW) and 1-3% Sweet Cream (steep for a few days)
Black Honey (TFA) 1% but works better as a mellower and light sweetener than a straight vape for me

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
heya huston.. you might want to make a single thread for those recipes..
they will get lost like this..

and welcome to vu :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
glad this thread got bumped up. @Thunderball white peach is freaking amazing as posted. I love this vape. one of the few recipes of other peoples I mix frequently.

VU Sponsors