Become a Patron!

Tired of the HorizonTech Falcon King opening and leaking

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
As the title says I am tired of the tank opening up and leaking in my pocket. I have 2 of these and seem like they both do this and it is probbable the way I carry and or handle it. I really like the flavor and the tank itself but going to buy something different.

I was looking at Crown 4 with the mesh coils. I have had good luck with Uwell in the past and would like to know your thoughts on this change.

I will be using this on my HEXOHM for a daily driver. I need a tank that would fit on it ok. My other mod is bigger and use the Freemax mesh pro on it which is nice but too big for the HEXOHM.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
As the title says I am tired of the tank opening up and leaking in my pocket. I have 2 of these and seem like they both do this and it is probbable the way I carry and or handle it. I really like the flavor and the tank itself but going to buy something different.

I was looking at Crown 4 with the mesh coils. I have had good luck with Uwell in the past and would like to know your thoughts on this change.

I will be using this on my HEXOHM for a daily driver. I need a tank that would fit on it ok. My other mod is bigger and use the Freemax mesh pro on it which is nice but too big for the HEXOHM.
There is a trick to keep slider tops closed. Put a tank band, the ones used to protect the glass, around the top area where it opens. Works great.

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
There is a trick to keep slider tops closed. Put a tank band, the ones used to protect the glass, around the top area where it opens. Works great.

Thanks for the info but tried that and it holds the button down. Just bought a new tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the info but tried that and it holds the button down. Just bought a new tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, sorry, didn't know that had a button like my TFV16. Yeah can see that not working. Ah well, hope the new ones good. ?

VU Sponsors