Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iqux6f3w36c31.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gaetz: "Can you state with confidence the Steele dossier was not part of Russia's disinformation campaign?"
Mueller: "With regard to Steele...that's beyond my purview."
Gaetz: "It's exactly your purview! The organizing principle was to fully investigate Russia's interference!"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since nobody has been charged with any crime for the conspiracy to overthrow the elected goverment of the United States through the Mueller/DNC witch hunt and Putin conspiracy myth...I can only assume that Trump,the GOP, and the DNC have all colluded to use it as a sideshow to distract people away from what everyone in Washington DC including Trump is or is not doing there.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So, europe has cut its own Thoat again - how unremarkable. And, a German? How unsurprising.
If anyone in the UK had doubts that the right move was to GTFO, this should seal the deal on Brexit. Some of the old east-block countries are not going to be thrilled at those policies either. Hungary, Poland, etc...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone in the UK had doubts that the right move was to GTFO, this should seal the deal on Brexit. Some of the old east-block countries are not going to be thrilled at those policies either. Hungary, Poland, etc...
I gotta feeling the battle for the death of the EU and the existence of the nation state is going from the battlefield to the gutter....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say...the present day reminds me of like the french revolution.....we have a political class who the average citizens feels 80% should be in chains...and 30% have most likely committed crimes that should earn them the gallows....and yet they retain power.....this cannot stand for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors