Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured out why 8Chan went down again. They took out their new host!

EBOLVz8WkAIcINS.jpg:large

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Macron on brink: French president crisis as support plummets – shock poll
FRENCH President Emmanuel Macron’s popularity took a significant hit this month, according to a poll on Friday, as the 41-year-old centrist scrambles to reboot his presidency after nearly nine months of anti-government protests. The young centrist has struggled to regain public trust following months of sometimes violent protests against his top-down governing style and pro-rich economic policies.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...n-approval-ratings-yellow-vests-gilets-jaunes

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, they really, really don't grok NRA at all - not really surprising, the NRA lost it's path/goal/meaning/sight decades ago.
"That’s why mentally sick and hateful people don’t shoot anyone in Japan, which has a greater obsession with violent video games than anywhere but no mass shootings – they can’t get their hands on guns."
And, of course, there is no mention that this was a Warrior Society where the only folks ARMED were the Oppressing/Lawful/Authorized "Samurai" - and this led to Pearl Harbor?

Tre.Bu.Chet.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure I understand how this bill is a big deal. It only applies to the PRIMARY election, not the general:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB27

Let's suppose the incumbent Donald J. Trump get no delegates from California at the 2020 Republican National Convention in Charlotte. Does anyone really think this will keep the Republican Party from nominating him? He has no creditable challengers.

It also took me all of about 90 seconds to come up with a work-around for this nonsense. Let the California Republican Party name someone else who is willing to release his tax return as their "candidate", someone everyone knows supports Trump, and will drop out before the convention, pledging his delegates to Trump.

All that said, this bill is a terrible precedent and I'm glad to see Judicial Watch is suing.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure I understand how this bill is a big deal. It only applies to the PRIMARY election, not the general:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB27

Let's suppose the incumbent Donald J. Trump get no delegates from California at the 2020 Republican National Convention in Charlotte. Does anyone really think this will keep the Republican Party from nominating him? He has no creditable challengers.

It also took me all of about 90 seconds to come up with a work-around for this nonsense. Let the California Republican Party name someone else who is willing to release his tax return as their "candidate", someone everyone knows supports Trump, and will drop out before the convention, pledging his delegates to Trump.

All that said, this bill is a terrible precedent and I'm glad to see Judicial Watch is suing.
You'll notice it didn't even end up a discussion for House, Senate and Prez to all reveal yearly... I remain amused.

Obviously, the next step is "so there!" and to make it a law for the state to publish for all their own candidates - right? right?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• even bet Romney will challenge Trump in Primary
  • spur national discussion to get SWAMP to fight for national / State laws resulting in a law that forces ALL candidates for all primary races for offices to do so (something the SWAMP does not want)
  • so we can keep people like Ilhan Ohmar or Barack Obama who are not citizens off primary ballots in future
  • Be careful what you wish for strategy. Pave way for mandatory Tax audits of all office holders annually from primary, while holding office & for 2 years after leaving office.
  • prevent office holders from lining pockets & going from $1m NW to $20m-$200m NW like a list of pols too long to mention

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors