Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, you back home now?

Home but in lots of pain yet. Eating pain meds like candy and wife wont let me leave the couch for extended periods of time :p.

From what I was told they had all my intestines on the OR table and had to totally rebuild my stomach wall so it was pretty major and will be sore for a while.

Plus the wife hasn't taken this good of care of me in years, Even with it hurting like hell, im still gonna enjoy this for a while. :teehee:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
67585157_2277367709027989_2903211984436592640_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We been hearing the same ole song and dance for 3 years. Time to put up or shut the fuck up.
Well we already know the left has no conscience & it will spark outrage in the Right who are hearing about it for the first time (if that is possible).

I realize the wheels of justice move slowly, but enough is enough...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Needed"?? I think what's "needed" is a rollback on these laws to about 1933, and a complete cleansing of politicians and agencies.
How about 1812 when the British burned the White House to the Ground to eliminate the ratified 13th Titles of Nobility Amendment before they freed the slaves & made us all citizen chattel taking away our rights of Land Ownership & contracting with the Crown to provide 19 enumerated services to our rebublic?

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about 1812 when the British burned the White House to the Ground to eliminate the ratified 13th Titles of Nobility Amendment before they freed the slaves & made us all citizen chattel taking away our rights of Land Ownership & contracting with the Crown to provide 19 enumerated services?
I'm not a brit, so I fail to see how that helps US.A?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Home but in lots of pain yet. Eating pain meds like candy and wife wont let me leave the couch for extended periods of time :p.

From what I was told they had all my intestines on the OR table and had to totally rebuild my stomach wall so it was pretty major and will be sore for a while.

Plus the wife hasn't taken this good of care of me in years, Even with it hurting like hell, im still gonna enjoy this for a while. :teehee:
Sorry to hear about the pain your in, go easy on the pain killers, too many good people have had their lives ruined with them, only as needed.

Enjoy the attention from the mrs while you can, you'll be paying for it later!

Get well soon Doc!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a brit, so I fail to see how that helps US.A?
The 13th amendment would have barred attorneys who were members of the Bar from holding office. It's destruction allowed them to & hold office and manipulate us into the civil war. It's why you pay property taxes & other duties & fees to pay the debt, & they take away your property if you don't and why they own our govt.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like he is getting kinda antsy they wont let him grope any young kids.

Was that a withdrawal shake?
expect to see more of this now that Epstien is in jail.....they can't get their fix, they have to find a new connection......"What do you mean she has a driver's license...for God sakes why don't you send me one from the nursing home"....

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
expect to see more of this now that Epstien is in jail.....they can't get their fix, they have to find a new connection.

You could be on to something. Fox was reporting the Dems are dropping Russia in favor of racism which I hope they do. Thats political suicide for the whole party. Maybe all this noise is being created and they think they can sneak Epstein out of trouble on this one knowing he can never hurt them because they now have all the evidence. Who knows. Anything is plausible in this day and age.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could be on to something. Fox was reporting the Dems are dropping Russia in favor of racism which I hope they do. Thats political suicide for the whole party. Maybe all this noise is being created and they think they can sneak Epstein out of trouble on this one knowing he can never hurt them because they now have all the evidence. Who knows. Anything is plausible in this day and age.
they are cornered...what do they have....the Mueller report sank them the whole russian conspiracy myth was exposed it's apparent that under Obama the Intelligence community committed treason,If Barr exposes them in the middle of the election the DNC is toast....Epstien is in jail and could very well start naming names.....the impeachment circle jerk is over with...they got nothing so they are back to calling Trump a Nazi....expect to see a rash of mass shootings....expect to see the same FBI that committed treason start screaming about White Supremacists..under your bed.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
they are cornered...what do they have....the Mueller report sank them the whole russian conspiracy myth was exposed it's apparent that under Obama the Intelligence community committed treason,If Barr exposes them in the middle of the election the DNC is toast....Epstien is in jail and could very well start naming names.....the impeachment circle jerk is over with...they got nothing so they are back to calling Trump a Nazi....

To me, how absolutely stupid can you be to go down that road but these clowns thrive on it. After they came up with nothing as they knew they would, played it for all it was worth, the time was to pull back and try to salvage a save at least in the house. The economy is too damn strong to take Trump down, deal with it. Yet the way they are going it seems they want to hand Trump re-election with a full Republican House and Senate. It makes no sense at all. Unless its a major distraction for all of us while their real sinister plans are taking place. Its hard to tell. I dont think they give a rats ass about treason or anything else for they all know they are immune to prosecution but something else might be up that we are not aware of yet.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me, how absolutely stupid can you be to go down that road but these clowns thrive on it. After they came up with nothing as they knew they would, played it for all it was worth, the time was to pull back and try to salvage a save at least in the house. The economy is too damn strong to take Trump down, deal with it. Yet the way they are going it seems they want to hand Trump re-election with a full Republican House and Senate. It makes no sense at all. Unless its a major distraction for all of us while their real sinister plans are taking place. Its hard to tell. I dont think they give a rats ass about treason or anything else for they all know they are immune to prosecution but something else might be up that we are not aware of yet.
They can easily crash the market any time they want, problem is as soon as they do, China, the EU crash right along with it doing more damage to them than us - Think they just figured that out the hard way. It is almost comical the bind he has placed them in. They can't do shit without major blowback.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
expect to see more of this now that Epstien is in jail.....they can't get their fix, they have to find a new connection......"What do you mean she has a driver's license...for God sakes why don't you send me one from the nursing home"....
Epstein ain't the only source, it runs a hell of a lot deeper than him, he's just the one with most of the older blackmail tapes. Personally I can't wait until they take down DiNiro & half of Hollywood off this shit. You know it's coming eventually.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Epstein ain't the only source, it runs a hell of a lot deeper than him, he's just the one with most of the older blackmail tapes. Personally I can't wait until they take down DiNiro & half of Hollywood off this shit. You know it's coming eventually.

Yeah, but is it? Starting to believe more and more daily that swamp critters are immune to prosecution or persecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors