Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soros know what he is doing CNN knows what it is doing,MSNBC knows what it is doing....but these stupid fucks in the street don't have a clue ....they are narssictis little twats whose pathetic exitences are so void of any type of real meaning,whose life experince is so banal and shallow whose imgainations are so pedestrian they go around crying crocidlle tears like they are martyrs over things they could actually care less about....if they had an ounce of real humanity and could lift their self absobed eyes beyond their noses they could find thousands of oppurtunities all around them everyday to eleviate suffering...they would be actually doing something to stop things like female genital mutilations in the countries Hilary gets money from, they could skip their daily cafe mochacapalatcinos from Starbucks and donate money to feed the hungry,they could go work in a soup kitchen they could help stop REAL human slavery which is going on today in Africa..if the average leftist got off their selfish asses and practiced 1/100th of the morality they preached there wouldn't be much human suffering.....they are all play acting they are in Selma with King while knowing mommy and daddy will bail their asses out or they can hide their cowardly lusts for violence within a faceless mob.....they are pukes.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a new rub on that. She lost "bigly" on both accounts. The remaining states finished their counts. The tally?

Trump: 62,972,226 <---- :teehee:
Clinton: 62,277,750

Trump 306 electoral votes <---- :teehee:
Hillary’s 232 electoral votes
It is amazing how difficult those results are to find on the internet. Every source has different figures.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They have every clue what they are doing. They actually believe that if they can portray the turmoil, racial divides, hatred and violence that Trump's words during the campaign have caused them to undertake they will get the Electoral College by petition to reconsider Americas Decision because Hillary won the popular vote and to encourage 30 People to become "Faithless Electors" on DEC 19th, break the sworn pledge and declare Mr. Trump fundamentally unfit for office thereby installing Hillary in the office.

What they do not realize is that they are delusional if they think it will work unless Sorros has already bribed all 30 of them with a lot more money than he is spending to perpetuate these protests.
The problem there is that if that were to happen, it would cause an armed insurrection. The young punks rioting would seem like a scuffle at a football game.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a picture of the protests in Los Angeles California. Notice something missing in the photo?

Rally-GettyImages-622864692-420x315.jpg

Anyone notice what is missing?

Not ONE American Flag. NOT ONE! Plenty of Mexican Flags, Plenty of Protest Flags. A few Communist Flags.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a picture of the protests in Los Angeles California. Notice something missing in the photo?

Rally-GettyImages-622864692-420x315.jpg

Anyone notice what is missing?

Not ONE American Flag. NOT ONE! Plenty of Mexican Flags, Plenty of Protest Flags. A few Communist Flags.
They have been burning them for days! Is that really a surprise to you?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. It just shows who these "protesters" really are. This is just more proof that the Democratic party sold itself off to the loonies, foreign countries, and special interest groups with money. That fuck Soros is funding most of the protests. He is one prick that needs to be exposed and sent to prison.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. It just shows who these "protesters" really are. This is just more proof that the Democratic party sold itself off to the loonies, foreign countries, and special interest groups with money. That fuck Soros is funding most of the protests. He is one prick that needs to be exposed and sent to prison.
Couldn't agree more on Soros. The Democratic Party has been bolstering it's roles by importing its voter base of illegal aliens for decades.

How they can allow anyone without citizenship to cast a vote in this country is beyond me.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a new rub on that. She lost "bigly" on both accounts. The remaining states finished their counts. The tally?

Trump: 62,972,226 <---- :teehee:
Clinton: 62,277,750

Trump 306 electoral votes <---- :teehee:
Hillary’s 232 electoral votes
I assume this is your source: https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/1...hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Seems like a rather sketchy source when every major media outlet including AP, NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, & Fox disagree

EDIT: Turns out they are basing this on the fact that Absentee Ballots Cast in any state are not counted unless the amount of absentee ballots exceeds the States margin between the candidates. They are then assuming that absentee ballots are cast by businessmen, students, military, diplomats/family, etc abroad and saying that historical percentage is 67%R-37%D. They then multiply that percentage by absentee ballots reported received by all states to come up with the refined figures. (They are also saying that based on this, Al Gore did not actually win the popular vote over George Bush in 2000).

I have seen these inflated result posted on right wing sites before but never understood how they arrived at them.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is amazing how difficult those results are to find on the internet. Every source has different figures.

That's because only the internet has any results..... votes have yet to be certified by the state governments or congress. Electoral college doesn't even vote till December. FWIW CONGRESS still gets the final say.......

Just like the polls during the campaign.. any results they have now are estimated.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soros know what he is doing CNN knows what it is doing,MSNBC knows what it is doing....but these stupid fucks in the street don't have a clue ....they are narssictis little twats whose pathetic exitences are so void of any type of real meaning,whose life experince is so banal and shallow whose imgainations are so pedestrian they go around crying crocidlle tears like they are martyrs over things they could actually care less about....if they had an ounce of real humanity and could lift their self absobed eyes beyond their noses they could find thousands of oppurtunities all around them everyday to eleviate suffering...they would be actually doing something to stop things like female genital mutilations in the countries Hilary gets money from, they could skip their daily cafe mochacapalatcinos from Starbucks and donate money to feed the hungry,they could go work in a soup kitchen they could help stop REAL human slavery which is going on today in Africa..if the average leftist got off their selfish asses and practiced 1/100th of the morality they preached there wouldn't be much human suffering.....they are all play acting they are in Selma with King while knowing mommy and daddy will bail their asses out or they can hide their cowardly lusts for violence within a faceless mob.....they are pukes.

It's both. The instigators know what they are doing and the herd is following.

Some of the stupid fucks on the street, that the media covers as 'regular' people, are in fact professional activists.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/anti-trump-protests-proof-professional-activist-involvement

So, when all my horses get out on the rare occasion, about 8 of them, there is only my wife and I to get them back in. We catch the herd boss and lead that one only. The rest follow. And it works both ways. If a lower status horse gets out but the lead horse(s) stay in, the lower status horse will stick nearby. But if a lead horse gets out, the rest will follow.

The protests are nothing more than herd mentality. The lead horses have gotten out on the street and the nobodies have followed. Let's face it, the average leftist is no smarter than a horse. In fact, they are much dumber. The horse knows it is doing nothing but following a leader but the average leftist does not understand they are being led by the nose.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's both. The instigators know what they are doing and the herd is following.

Some of the stupid fucks on the street, that the media covers as 'regular' people, are in fact professional activists.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/anti-trump-protests-proof-professional-activist-involvement

So, when all my horses get out on the rare occasion, about 8 of them, there is only my wife and I to get them back in. We catch the herd boss and lead that one only. The rest follow. And it works both ways. If a lower status horse gets out but the lead horse(s) stay in, the lower status horse will stick nearby. But if a lead horse gets out, the rest will follow.

The protests are nothing more than herd mentality. The lead horses have gotten out on the street and the nobodies have followed. Let's face it, the average leftist is no smarter than a horse. In fact, they are much dumber. The horse knows it is doing nothing but following a leader but the average leftist does not understand they are being led by the nose.
It's the professional protesters and agitators that need to get captured. I doubt the masses will follow them into the pokey. They would just go home and scream on the internet.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because these protests are being coordinated & staged by billionaire Sorros:
  • Sorros is hoping that by funding these protests he can create massive civil unrest in the streets of the country so he can manipulate global financial markets so he can hedge his 24 billion dollars into quite a bit more and that really ticks me off that Americans are getting hurt and shot in the streets to feed his greed.
  • They are telling the protestors they are hoping to persuade the Electoral College by petition and protest to become Faithless Electors and reverse the results on Dec 19 on the grounds Trump is fundamentally unfit to serve in the office and Hillary won the popular vote to keep them out there.
What really scares the hell out of me:
  • Sorros might also like to see that happen as:
    • He gets his presidential puppet in the office he invested so much to put her in.
    • It would start a lot more turmoil & loss of life when the Republicans lash out at this unprecedented event, America rips itself apart, the market crashes and he would make a whole lot more by knowing in advance what would and when it would happen.
    • Sorros easily has the money to bribe 30 people to change their vote accordingly and depending on the amounts vs risk could practically guarantee confidentiality.
    • His puppet could pardon him if he actually got caught.
I just can't figure out another scenario that justifies him continuing to throw money & resources at these protests after the election results for an extended period of time that gives him the huge enough payoff to justify the expenditure. How far do you think this guy would go, and how far down the rabbit hole will our nation follow?

Last edited:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorros easily has the money to bribe 30 people to change their vote accordingly.

He'd never get away with that. He would be outed right away. What needs to be done is paste everything you can on social media when you find out about dirty-dealings by Soros. Call your congress-critters. Those are the only options because you know the MSM (Democrat Propaganda Agency) won't report shit.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It would start a lot more turmoil & loss of life when the Republicans lash out at this unprecedented event, America rips itself apart, the market crashes and he would make a whole lot more by knowing in advance what would happen.
Markets are gonna crash anyway; it's already baked into the cake, the only question is exactly when. If I were Trump, I'd prefer it to happen ASAP. If I were Soros, I'd prefer to put it off a few years, so that the sheep could be made to believe it's Trump's fault.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

CNN is up in arms. Rinse Penis is the Chief of Staff. Okay. But OMG, Steve Bannon is Chief Strategist! The Horror!

Get over it CNN. Brietbart is better news than you.
I think the head of the New York Times has decided to take the paper in a whole new direction...he's promised to start printing the truth...can you imagine that ....they admitt they've been printing propoganda and now they PROMISE they will stop.....of course that's like the guy who steals your wallet, and then asks if he can borrow your car keys....the lame stream media is still pushing the whole white devil bullshit...that the racists elected trump.....96% of blacks voted for Obama and that wasn't racist..but when 56% of whites vote for Trump it's racist.....the don't want to talk about the real truth..globalists lost to nationalists......making Rinse Penis cheif of staff does not bode well....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Markets are gonna crash anyway; it's already baked into the cake, the only question is exactly when. If I were Trump, I'd prefer it to happen ASAP. If I were Soros, I'd prefer to put it off a few years, so that the sheep could be made to believe it's Trump's fault.
If it happens now, Trump would still be blamed and vilified in MSM if the coup was successful.

Last edited:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think the head of the New York Times has decided to take the paper in a whole new direction...he's promised to start printing the truth...can you imagine that ....they admitt they've been printing propoganda and now they PROMISE they will stop.....of course that's like the guy who steals your wallet, and then asks if he can borrow your car keys.

But the readers of the NYT are telling the paper to knock it off.... they're doing fine.... echo chamber and all that.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder.... will Trump blame everything on Obama or Bush? Or just work to fix shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder.... will Trump blame everything on Obama or Bush? Or just work to fix shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Businessmen aren't into the blame game they're into results. His biggest problem is going to be navigating the cesspool in D.C. and knocking those government cows on their ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else watch television cbs show tonight?
Trump did alright with answering the questions. I didn't know when he answers questions he answers them at a 7th grade level lol

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Angela Merkel the globalist meat puppet who has illegally flooded Germany with hordes of third worlders in order to eliminate the German people and stuff the ballot boxes as a charde of free elections...was handed a stunning defeat to her Party in German elections......and who does she blame.........that's right Putin..sound familiar? apparently Putin is the head of a worldwide conspiracy to grab pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors