Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See the CNN/Buzzfeed Propaganda team will be at it again shortly:

http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnb...-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/
What will they cook up next?
All that such a tape would prove is that Trump is human.
Beats me where people get off being so judgmental as if their poop doesn't stink.
Everybody uses those nasty epitaphs at one point or another.
Of course all the holier than though feminazis and PC police will spin it into a major issue.

But really, I know where the guy is from, no big deal.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG
Ohhh no he wont @SMOKIE let Uncle Ted set you free brother
ted_nugent-i_love_the_nra.jpg

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to the Deploraball. If anyone can find out where these groups are going to be meeting up. Preferably, where they will be parking their cars, I have a group of friends that are planning on a little counter protest for the protesters. Nothing harmful. Maybe some sugar in gas tanks, a little paint damage. Lots of MAGA bumper stickers, etc.. They plan on adding a cost to bring a disruptor.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to the Deploraball. If anyone can find out where these groups are going to be meeting up. Preferably, where they will be parking their cars, I have a group of friends that are planning on a little counter protest for the protesters. Nothing harmful. Maybe some sugar in gas tanks, a little paint damage. Lots of MAGA bumper stickers, etc.. They plan on adding a cost to bring a disruptor.
you just incriminated yourself you moron

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read an article that said thousands of parking spaces have been reserved
by Dem..shouldn't be too difficult to find out where

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL..true, but who the heck is he? There are many folks in MD..in boats..at Annapolis for example.
hahah ohhh he can be tracked thats the funny thing people thing they are anonymous they really are not this fucker is not smart enough for that

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever heard of the NSA....... they and their foreign counterparts know exactly who and where nearly ALL of us are.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Does not take the NSA dude to track someone that posts on a forum an incriminating statement . Your point is true but you are feeding off the idea that just recently the NSA can track us which is not true

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever heard of the NSA....... they and their foreign counterparts know exactly who and where nearly ALL of us are.

hahah ohhh he can be tracked thats the funny thing people thing they are anonymous they really are not this fucker is not smart enough for that

Yea, but ask yourself who in gub'min, even the dreaded NSA is going to come looking for
some dude who ran his fingers in a vaping forum?
Nobody.
I know some people who have several accounts at ECF, maybe a few here..a kid I know has 10 facebook accounts.
You @MrScaryZ know damn well that they don't bother
unless one is their target to begin with.

Paranoia strikes deep.

It would take somebody, maybe you, going to the feds after the fact
and squealing, "I know who did it, it was a vaper on a boat in Maryland!!"

If the NSA was as almighty as y'all seem to think
we wouldn't be wondering if the Ruskies hacked whatever,
Killary would have been busted years ago, and the illicit drug trade would not exist.

I've met at least 3 people who work at the NSA
(met them while I was at Ft Meade "visiting...") from what I'm told
the boyz and girlz at the NSA aren't very bright.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, but ask yourself who in gub'min, even the dreaded NSA is going to come looking for
some dude who ran his fingers in a vaping forum?
Nobody.
I know some people who have several accounts at ECF, maybe a few here..a kid I know has 10 facebook accounts.
You @MrScaryZ know damn well that they don't bother
unless one is their target to begin with.

Paranoia strikes deep.

It would take somebody, maybe you, going to the feds after the fact
and squealing, "I know who did it, it was a vaper on a boat in Maryland!!"

If the NSA was as almighty as y'all seem to think
we wouldn't be wondering if the Ruskies hacked whatever,
Killary would have been busted years ago, and the illicit drug trade would not exist.

I've met at least 3 people who work at the NSA
(met them while I was at Ft Meade "visiting...") from what I'm told
the boyz and girlz at the NSA aren't very bright.
Of course I know this @HazyShades :)

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are a resident of the U.S. then your current president is Barack Obama for a few more days. He ran as a Democrat.

You really don't get it do you!! I am a Canadian just like you. Maybe you should move to the USA and help the snowflakes over there.
I will post it one more time then I will give up!

You said>
Murray_B said:
In most Presidential elections I usually wind up not voting Democrat or Republican

I asked> As one Canadian to another CAN YOU ANSWER
Can you answer for me 2 questions?
Who is our President..............
And is he Democrat or Republican..........

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really don't get it do you!! I am a Canadian just like you. Maybe you should move to the USA and help the snowflakes over there.

You said>

I asked> As one Canadian to another CAN YOU ANSWER
haha great catch

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The system that used to scan virtually all net traffic in the USA was called Carnivore until it was outed. It's name was then changed to protect the guilty.
It scans for ID's, site communications, or whatever word or phrase it's operators tell it to and grabs the desired information for humans to review.

It does exist. I worked for many years in data centers.

If you think that anything you put out over the net is confidential...
Well just LMFAO.

Cell phone communications also use the net.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The system that used to scan virtually all net traffic in the USA was called Carnivore until it was outed. It's name was then changed to protect the guilty.
It scans for ID's, site communications, or whatever word or phrase it's operators tell it to and grabs the desired information for humans to review.

Well just LMFAO.
Yes it does first time I ran into it was in 96 I wont say with who but imagine major NAP :)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you just incriminated yourself you moron
Saying that "I have a group of friends" incriminates me how? I didn't say that I was going to participate at all on any level. Wow... I surely thought that you guys would realized that was said tongue in cheek just to put the fear of God into the disrupters' heads.

I have a good job, and a good life. I wouldn't let a bunch of leftist libtards drag me down that far into the muck.

That being said, I would have no problem posting that information so that my "group of friends" could do whatever makes themselves happy. Whoever they are... Jeeesh

Lighten up, Francis.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saying that "I have a group of friends" incriminates me how? I didn't say that I was going to participate at all on any level. Wow... I surely thought that you guys would realized that was said tongue in cheek just to put the fear of God into the disrupters' heads.

I have a good job, and a good life. I wouldn't let a bunch of leftist libtards drag me down that far into the muck.

That being said, I would have no problem posting that information so that my "group of friends" could do whatever makes themselves happy. Whoever they are... Jeeesh

Lighten up, Francis.
Ok you go dog!!!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well just LMFAO.

Cell phone communications also use the net.
And before that it was called Eschelon. But the bottom line is that the red flags they look for
don't involve vapers running their mouth in vaping groups
talking shit about what they might do BEFOREHAND.

Nothing is confidential but if you think anybody gives a damn about what you write
you're fooling yourself into giving you much more importance than is due.
Even if you write a thousand times that you plan to assassinate the prez
nobody will come for you until you actually try..this isn't facebook

If you think the cops will be out looking for MD_Boater
'cause of some bumper stickers and/or other pranks you're tripping.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Who would want to assassinate the new prez?
It will be too entertaining to watch to want to cancel his latest show.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, they're coming for you. Peer out the blinds and hug your ass.
Lol... I'll do That and wait for Barney Fife to get here.

Hey... How did you know that there were blinds here? You spying on me?

Shoot... With the way that the libs have been antagonizing the cops lately, they'd probably stand guard while whoever it was trashed the protesters' cars.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And before that it was called Eschelon. But the bottom line is that the red flags they look for
don't involve vapers running their mouth in vaping groups
talking shit about what they might do BEFOREHAND.

Nothing is confidential but if you think anybody gives a damn about what you write
you're fooling yourself into giving you much more importance than is due.

I only have one thing to say Big Data is a bitch and how far it reaches to me is very frightening

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

No, you are nothing like me. I am an Albertan and we are all in shock after the chief ding-dong in Ottawa said, "We can’t shut down the oil sands tomorrow. We need to phase them out[...]"

AYIEEE! What will that do to investiments in northern Alberta? It was no surprise to me that the self-elected son of Mr. "Just watch me" would "fuddle duddle" the west again. Who does he think he is when all natural resources are provincial and not federal? His statement is a lot more damaging than when George HW Bush said he didn't like broccoli.

Yes, please stop because I now consider myself a Cascadian and not a Canadian. Not only that but your posts are off topic because this thread is about the U.S. election. My favourite candidate was Trump until he chose Pence as his running mate, then I chose to not vote for Johnson but I am still hopeful that Donald Trump will be good for vaping and his country.

As one Canadian to another CAN YOU ANSWER

Even going back as far as Bob Stanfield who was the "best Prime Minister we never had" our elections reminded me of what Joseph Stalin once said, "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how. "

Since Canadians have no way to know who counts the votes and how they are counted it is hard to see how Canada can possibly continue in its current form.

I am Cascadian and I approved this message.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, you are nothing like me. I am an Albertan and we are all in shock after the chief ding-dong in Ottawa said, "We can’t shut down the oil sands tomorrow. We need to phase them out[...]"

AYIEEE! What will that do to investiments in northern Alberta? It was no surprise to me that the self-elected son of Mr. "Just watch me" would "fuddle duddle" the west again. Who does he think he is when all natural resources are provincial and not federal? His statement is a lot more damaging than when George HW Bush said he didn't like broccoli.

Yes, please stop because I now consider myself a Cascadian and not a Canadian. Not only that but your posts are off topic because this thread is about the U.S. election. My favourite candidate was Trump until he chose Pence as his running mate, then I chose to not vote for Johnson but I am still hopeful that Donald Trump will be good for vaping and his country.

Even going back as far as Bob Stanfield who was the "best Prime Minister we never had" our elections reminded me of what Joseph Stalin once said, "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how. "

Since Canadians have no way to know who counts the votes and how they are counted it is hard to see how Canada can possibly continue in its current form.

I am Cascadian and I approved this message.

Now, now..be polite boys, Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors