Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's a big word...I am blonde have to look that up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really have to say I'm quite surprised at the number of vapers supporting Trump...for a couple of reasons.....first off vaping is sort of revolutionary and fringe, and yet it is what appears to be the more conservative of people who are the people that are progressive enough in their thinking to become vapers...and comfortable enough in themselves to be able to stand on the fringe.

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The right wing and the left belong to the same bird, and that bird is a very old eugenics driven hawk crossed with a hungry vulture... Come on people, please don't let them have you feel that your participating in any real way.

Politics isn't much different than the apprentice, that's why people like trump (and all the other camera friendly faces) are so good at it.

You really want to make a difference? Start learning some real history.

Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The right wing and the left belong to the same bird, and that bird is a very old eugenics driven hawk crossed with a hungry vulture... Come on people, please don't let them have you feel that your participating in any real way.

Politics isn't much different than the apprentice, that's why people like trump (and all the other camera friendly faces) are so good at it.

Just my two cents

Good place to start might be looking into the history of the FDA, and Rockefeller medicine as it would relate directly to something everyone here could relate to, and is being effected by on a personal level in regards to vaping

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good place to start might be looking into the history of the FDA, and Rockefeller medicine as it would relate directly to something everyone here could relate to, and is being effected by on a personal level in regards to vaping

although I agree with you, it's kind of hard not to notice that every insitution of the elite is using all it's power against Trump....a canard? maybe , perhaps likely.I don't expect Trump to actually shut down the Fed, or anything that radical......but on the other hand I do expect the other candidates to give even more away....not seeing alot of hope or change.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd have to suggest that all those who want "no CLOTHES" learn how to spell "clothes." ;)

Andria

Spelling is not a priority or even an afterthought when viewing and commenting about a hot nekkid future First Lady. Just sayin'.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate having to do this all the time but...the following is a small list of well known people who were notorious bad spellers.
Einstien
Winston Churchill ( author of a History of the English Sleaking Peoples) Prime Minister of GB
Ernesr Hemingway
F.Scott Fitzgerald
Agatha Christie.
Personally I find correct spelling a banal obsession especally when you consider all the other real fascinating things to obssess about ..like stiletto heels and fine lingere

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
although I agree with you, it's kind of hard not to notice that every insitution of the elite is using all it's power against Trump....a canard? maybe , perhaps likely.I don't expect Trump to actually shut down the Fed, or anything that radical......but on the other hand I do expect the other candidates to give even more away....not seeing alot of hope or change.

Exactly. Gotta start somewhere and while not ideal, he seems to be ripping the curtain back on the elite.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spelling is not a priority or even an afterthought when viewing and commenting about a hot nekkid future First Lady. Just sayin'.

Ahh.. I'm female... my brain doesn't lose its blood supply and go out of gear just because hot looking people are viewable. ;)

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh.. I'm female... my brain doesn't lose its blood supply and go out of gear just because hot looking people are viewable. ;)

Andria
No that has nothing to do with being male or female...that's just being you.....I'm sure if I trotted out Brad Pitt naked and oiled up most women would vehemnetly disagree with you....in fact I would bet under those circumstance most women wouldn't be able to spell their names.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
There is no excuse for bad spelling...ever. Just my .02 cents

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wow great with your 2 cents I can't even by a cup of coffee.....I'm sure if Hemigway would have known that he woukd of given up writing and become a fishing guide,Einstien would have kept his day job and Churchill would have worked selling fish and chips.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Totally agree. 100%. I could still spell if the entire cast of Magic Mike was naked in front of me. :D

Andria

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

I suppose I could post videos of screaming teenie boppers at Beatles, Elvis, Bieber, and a host of other's concerts, all looking a bit foolish and blubbery to counter your post or I could just say, pffffft.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suppose I could post videos of screaming teenie boppers at Beatles, Elvis, Bieber, and a host of other's concerts, all looking a bit foolish and blubbery to counter your post or I could just say, pffffft.

But they're TEENAGERS.... they don't count. Most of them couldn't spell if you paid them to spell, and their hormones are off the charts.

Andria

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a bad case of a learning disability and I still manage to spell correctly. Auto correct on cell phones and spell check on computers...there is no excuse. When all else fails, grab a dictionary!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But they're TEENAGERS.... they don't count. Most of them couldn't spell if you paid them to spell, and their hormones are off the charts.

Andria
some people are just more sexual than others dear...their gender has nothing to do with it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a bad case of a learning disability and I still manage to spell correctly. Auto correct on cell phones and spell check on computers...there is no excuse. When all else fails, grab a dictionary!
they do indeed ...if you give a shit....my excuse for bad spelling is...I don't give a shit about spelll'n

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

Ah, just because your libido has left you doesn't mean everyone's has. Most women don't peak until their forties.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I do give a "shit". It all boils down to laziness. Which is why candidates like Trump make it as far as they do. People are too lazy to look at the real facts and actually LEARN something about history and politics. Less than 20% of the American public is actually truly INFORMED about politics when they vote....I learned that in college and found it to be sadly true. So people like Trump stand up and spout out foul words and offensive language and it appeals to the wrong crowd...in my opinion.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, just because your libido has left you doesn't mean everyone's has. Most women don't peak until their forties.
I'm with Dr.Ruth on this one.....the biggest sexual organ is between your ears.....My mother in law was a beautiful women all her life to the day she died, and she appreciated a good lokking man till that day.....her daughter is the same way..hell.. my wife's daughter is the same way.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do give a "shit". It all boils down to laziness. Which is why candidates like Trump make it as far as they do. People are too lazy to look at the real facts and actually LEARN something about history and politics. Less than 20% of the American public is actually truly INFORMED about politics when they vote....I learned that in college and found it to be sadly true. So people like Trump stand up and spout out foul words and offensive language and it appeals to the wrong crowd...in my opinion.
Really....so Einstien was lazy .....that whole theroy of relativity thing was him just jacking off.....or Churchill guides his nation from almost certain annhiliation to victory he was just dragging his feet huh.....a real piker...and you call Trump supporters stupid after that assessment ....LOL

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Really....so Einstien was lazy .....that whole theroy of relativity thing was him just jacking off.....or Churchill guides his nation from almost certain annhiliation to victory he was just dragging his feet huh.....a real piker...and you call Trump supporters stupid after that assessment ....LOL

Dude, no reason to make this personal, I have not "bragged" about anything. Quoting and mentioning famous people means nothing....seriously, chill out and stop attacking people. WOW, where is the block button here

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL.

I will refrain from voting this election...moving to Mexico...not Canada, it's too cold there lol. I need sand and sun!

Lazy is correct. You won't even move like you said. But please, inform us on the benefits of the Mexican politics.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, no reason to make this personal, I have not "bragged" about anything. Quoting and mentioning famous people means nothing....seriously, chill out and stop attacking people. WOW, where is the block button here
duuude are you serious you just get through maligning a huge segment of the population's intelligence because they don't share your political views, and then ...cry foul where's my safe space....where's my yoga mat.....Sharing the life experinces of well known people and their accomplishments means that your theroies are poppycock...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'd have to suggest that all those who want "no CLOTHES" learn how to spell "clothes." ;)

Andria

I was wondering why they didn't like cloths:D
Now I get it.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ron-paul.jpg
Yes, this right here ^ ^

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Just my two cents

If it cannot be learned in 15 seconds, SQUIRREL!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if it's true but Cruz may have a problem.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/

I hate rags like the NE but the NE did blow the lid off the likes of John Edwards and a long list of others.
NE also broke the story that Jesses Jackson had a mistress and illegitamte childeren...every other news outlet wouldn't touch the story because they were afraid of being painted racist by the grievnance industry......Cruz has more problems than this,his biggest problem is how he expalins himself as an outsider when he has the endorsment of the Bush crime syndicate.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
hqdefault.jpg

6a011279419f6128a40134867d54c4970c-320wi

Seem's to me that the last time a presidential candidate spoke his mind it was "Teddy" Roosevelt

Since "Teddy" is not here, I am voting "Donald"!

IMHO, we already know more, MUCH MORE about where he actually stands than the other candidates.

He really wants to do his best to fix this country.

Even if it is only for the sake of his EGO he wants to go down in history as one of the greatest presidents EVER!

And we need that NOW.

And may the Good Lord Help US if HIllary gets elected'

Heck, even her Secret Service detail hates her so much that they call her husbands (Bill Clinton) Secret Service Detail to warn them she is coming home so he can get his girlfriend out of the house!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Now the disgusting fucks are attacking Trumps wife in Utah.

enhanced-mid-8139-1458581517-18.png

She'll make a fine First Lady. Cloths or no cloths.

If memory serves, Presidant Lincols wife was INSANE!

With or without Clothes.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If memory serves, Presidant Lincols wife was INSANE!

With or without Clothes.

They called it insanity then.... now, we'd probably call it PTSD or Survivor Syndrome or maybe clinical depression -- she lost it after the death of their son.

Andria

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Can we get back to the naked ladies already?

Zombie Woman.jpg

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to vote Trump, just because at some point something like him is bound to happen. The result of such an election will either begin to fix a rigged system that's terminally broken, or bring said system it to its knees and possibly destroy it. I don't even remotely want the latter, but the US needs shaken up to its core, if for no other reason than to remember what the Great Experiment was really intended to be.

The reality is, I'll likely vote for John Kasich. Kasich is one of those rare finds that has experience in DC, but is loathe to the system. Publically, he's willing to say the right things in politico refinement. Privately, he'll get down right venomous to those who deserve it. He's done a fairly decent job in Ohio as their Governor.

I think that a Trump/Kasich or Kasich/Trump ticket would be a shoe-in.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kaisch is a RINO. He will never partner with Trump. At this point it's a mathematically impossible for him to win the nomination, He's in it to do the GOP's best to torpedo Trump. You can bet a steak dinner with all the trimmings that the GOP cut a deal with him.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kaisch is a RINO.
I totally agree with this, but not in a Rush Limbaugh sense of the term.

He's in it to do the GOP's best to torpedo Trump. You can bet a steak dinner with all the trimmings that the GOP cut a deal with him.
Again, I agree, but for different reasons. The GOP would rather stick with the devil they know. Cruz has done nothing but piss them off since his arrival in Congress. Kasich has at least built a few bridges (probably out of match sticks for a quick torch as needed).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm a serious political dunce. What's a RINO? And what about that red/blue state stuff? What does that even mean?

I must be getting old. People keep inventing words to mean stuff I have no clue about, and changing words to mean new stuff I have no clue about.

Andria

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a serious political dunce. What's a RINO? And what about that red/blue state stuff? What does that even mean?

I must be getting old. People keep inventing words to mean stuff I have no clue about, and changing words to mean new stuff I have no clue about.

Andria

Republican In Name Only...aka RINO ;). It's a term Rush Limbaugh coined to describe gov't types who say they're Republican, but act like a Democrat.

Red states are considered conservative (Republican). Blue states are liberal (Democrat). The colors I believe came from talking head news coverage of elections...I think. I could be wrong about the origins.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Republican In Name Only...aka RINO ;). It's a term Rush Limbaugh coined to describe gov't types who say they're Republican, but act like a Democrat.

Red states are considered conservative (Republican). Blue states are liberal (Democrat). The colors I believe came from talking head news coverage of elections...I think. I could be wrong about the origins.

THANK YOU!!!! That red/blue state stuff has puzzled me for years! I never ever watch those talking heads on TV, so I'm extremely ignorant of whatever they talk about. :D

I don't really identify with either "party".... for a long time, I had this idea that the gov't should help out those who are struggling, but the only ones they ever seem to help out are their fellow rich bastards and the corporations they own, so now I'm all in favor of "less gov't, the BETTER!"

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors