Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude, about the only thing about you that you made me believe is that you're very long winded
and while you blow off much hot air you actually say very little other than that you're confused and have a shitty attitude.
Perhaps you should try your suggestion to "shut the fuck up", at least until you actually have something of value to say.
If you spent a little more reading instead of writing, which is an issue mentioned more than once in my rant, you would notice that your suggestion for me to stfu is redundant as I've already decided to do so. You prove my point well.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you spent a little more reading instead of writing, which is an issue mentioned more than once in my rant, you would notice that your suggestion for me to stfu is redundant as I've already decided to do so. You prove my point well.

Nah, I'm usually concise and to the point..it doesn't take me a page of rambling to say
a bunch of shit that summarized means "I can't make up my mind and I blame everybody else."
I don't prove your point. You have no point and that's the problem.
Now, run along and STFU.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nah, I'm usually concise and to the point..it doesn't take me a page of rambling to say
a bunch of shit that summarized means "I can't make up my mind and I blame everybody else."
I don't prove your point. You have no point and that's the problem.
Now, run along and STFU.
The first section of my post is a series of beliefs that I've made up my mind on. This further proves my point that you didn't even read. So yes, you are proving my point. Continuously, in fact. So here we have it- you previously proved that you did not read the end of my post, and now you've proven that you didn't read the beginning. So, did you read any of it at all? Cause from observing your responses, it doesn't seem so. It seems you are a perfect example of what the post itself is rambling about. Yes, it's a bunch. My apologies. :> There are a bunch of you.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obviously struck a nerve. It always strikes a nerve among those that it speaks of.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first section of my post is a series of beliefs that I've made up my mind on. This further proves my point that you didn't even read. So yes, you are proving my point. Continuously, in fact. So here we have it- you previously proved that you did not read the end of my post, and now you've proven that you didn't read the beginning. So, did you read any of it at all? Cause from observing your responses, it doesn't seem so. It seems you are a perfect example of what the post itself is rambling about. Yes, it's a bunch. My apologies. :> There are a bunch of you.

I read every boring word of your long schpeel which only says you stand on no particular platform, airhead.
You should apologize to yourself for being such an empty headed fool.

Obviously struck a nerve. It always strikes a nerve among those that it speaks of.
You wish.
If you'd taken the time to peruse this thread before claiming to have read it and understood any part of it
instead of angrily dismissing it because it doesn't fit your narrative
you would know I'm not a Republican, I support(ed) Trump for lack of a better candidate,
and I don't usually waste my time on assholes like you. You've been here less than 2 weeks and you think you can dis
the big boys...junior.
Consider these replies my good deed for the day
and go fuck yourself...QUIETLY

"Always strikes a nerve..." Troll

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the meantime a guy over at ECF just asked me if the clone recipe for Quack's Goose Juice is accurate.
It is and his request held more water politically than some of the crap I read here.
concentre-diy-goose-juice.jpg

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read every boring word of your long schpeel which only says you stand on no particular platform, airhead.
You should apologize to yourself for being such an empty headed fool.

You wish.
If you'd taken the time to peruse this thread before claiming to have read it and understood any part of it
instead of angrily dismissing it because it doesn't fit your narrative
you would know I'm not a Republican, I support(ed) Trump for lack of a better candidate,
and I don't usually waste my time on assholes like you. You've been here less than 2 weeks and you think you can dis
the big boys...junior.
Consider these replies my good deed for the day
and go fuck yourself...QUIETLY

"Always strikes a nerve..." Troll
At no point have I made any reference to this thread in particular. What are you even talking about? Dismissal? Stay with me here. Whoah, lol
My longwinded post was about the sociology behind the political factions in general, not this particular thread. You put a little somethin in that tank this evening?

How is your not being a Republican at all relevant to this? I didn't want to know if you were or a Rep or a Dem or who you voted for. I certainly don't mind knowing, but.... I guess that's just you continuing to prove my whole point. You're one of those "sides" people. Keep going! Great job. Continue.

I don't usually waste my time on assholes like you either. But oh my, I can dis anyone I want, old timer.
I don't fuck myself quietly. You don't get to dictate how I get myself off. You think you can, but you can't. Which is almost as weird as the random and directionless Republican/Trump assertion.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The part I enjoy is when the idiots keep arguing not realizing that they're talking to themselves.
Then again, idiots have a habit of doing that 'cause after their first few sentences
everybody stops listening/reading their bullshit realizes we have better stuff to do.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The part I enjoy is when the idiots keep arguing not realizing that they're talking to themselves.
Then again, idiots have a habit of doing that 'cause after their first few sentences
everybody stops listening/reading their bullshit realizes we have better stuff to do.
Actually if you'll try just a litttttle bit harder to snap back to reality (did you figure out what the whole Republican/Trump thing was about, btw?), I was just now having a discussion with you, where you were replying to my posts, and I was replying to yours.
If you scroll up just a bit, it'll refresh your memory for however long that lasts.

Hope your generic dismissal to whoever you were talking to made you feel better. I guess it did since you're enjoying it, ya masochist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jacob Schwartz... I'll let you fill in "the rest of the story"...
zionist lizard people?...apparently the guy was a lawyer for the SEIU and ACORN...his Dad is a big DNC donor and activist, and apparently rich as Midas....I guess that will get you out on a measely 7,500.00 bail....hell there's probablly people in NY that are hit with heavier bails than that for not paying their parking tickets. this stinks to high heaven, and apparently the guy and his dad are buddies of Schumer.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, first I heard Fox was canning him, his advertisers are pulling out.
Then I watched him say he isn't going anywhere..then I read he was being sent on vacation..
now he's being canned again...
Makes one wonder doesn't it.

Beck is reporting that Hannity is mulling over quitting Fox. Alex Jones & Jack Posobiec are also reporting Hannity will be fired. Twitter has been going off last few days with viewers threatening advertisers and fox with dumping both if Fox fires Hannity.

Someone on r/ theDonald is even saying Rebel has fired Jack Posobiec over the Seth Rich story, but Jack doesn't seem to know about it. Rumors flying all over, & probably none are true, but that article surprised me, so I posted it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It made me feel better... :)

Getting feeling another of EJ's multiple personalities is rearing it's ugly head. Poor guy.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes one wonder doesn't it.

Beck is reporting that Hannity is mulling over quitting Fox. Alex Jones & Jack Posobiec are also reporting Hannity will be fired. Twitter has been going off last few days with viewers threatening advertisers and fox with dumping both if Fox fires Hannity.

Someone on r/ theDonald is even saying Rebel has fired Jack Posobiec over the Seth Rich story, but Jack doesn't seem to know about it. Rumors flying all over, & probably none are true, but that article surprised me, so I posted it.
I don't always believe Alex Jones..Not that he's a Zionist chill or Mossad
but he is sensationalist as they come (and I dislike being pushed his vitamin scam).

I think Hannity can afford to quit Fox and do a syndicated radio show.
Considering Rupert Murdoch owns Fox News (and now that he's partnered with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to launch a new 24-hour news network for the Arab world) I've never totally trusted them as an unbiased source.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting feeling another of EJ's multiple personalities is rearing it's ugly head. Poor guy.
Nah, EJ is in the Phillipines visiting his folks. He doesn't really have the time
to tapatalk so long windedly.

I though it might have been Dead Ju-Ju bean's alternate personality

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yer just jealous cause I've got the high-end call-girl hookup with EJ...

We don't call him Big Pimpin' for nothing... :zombie:
yes, I've been drinking...
Look man, I'll be blunt.
You're too fucking pasty white to understand EJ..
the pic is of life in the city
If you want the high-end call girl hook up you need to
talk to EJ's pal the idiot from the Maldives.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for that man...where to begin,the DNC is having another Mary Jo Kopechne moment....This is a huge story,and it is made even bigger by the fact that the MSM is actively supressing the story....I'm having a brain freeze lately...To me...it seems you have to be legally brain dead not to notice the fact that the MSM has devolved from just a simple corrupt biased insturment of the elite trying to sway the election of 2016...to a blatant fog horn of transparent lies and smears that are being hammered at the people 24/7 about Trump...again I can only liken it to the 2 minute hates that Orwell wrote about in 1984.But it astounds me that more people are not awakening to the fact that every single arm of power in America is actively trying to destroy the Trump presidency or rather the American people's choice of president. It amazes me that more people are not asking WTF is going on here.....
The first officer on the scene of the murder was a student of Podesta, and a DNC supporter
The attending physician is a DNC supporter and visted the Obama whitehouse numerous times
the family being kidnapped by a DNC crisis mangement team
the DC police chief's ties to Podesta
and much more....Podesta and Donna Brazil's are up to their asses in this murder ....and these are the same two people who were caught overthrowing the DNC nomination....the DNC is making Maduro in Venezuela look like Saint Francis....and to top it all off we now have FOX news putting pressure on reporters to silence the investigation, and we have bussiness's being strongarmed to put financial pressure on a simple murder investigation...I'm sorry folks but it appears to me the DNC is today offering the single greatest threat to the American republic since it's inception.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that man...where to begin,the DNC is having another Mary Jo Kopechne moment....This is a huge story,and it is made even bigger by the fact that the MSM is actively supressing the story....I'm having a brain freeze lately...To me...it seems you have to be legally brain dead not to notice the fact that the MSM has devolved from just a simple corrupt biased insturment of the elite trying to sway the election of 2016...to a blatant fog horn of transparent lies and smears that are being hammered at the people 24/7 about Trump...again I can only liken it to the 2 minute hates that Orwell wrote about in 1984.But it astounds me that more people are not awakening to the fact that every single arm of power in America is actively trying to destroy the Trump presidency or rather the American people's choice of president. It amazes me that more people are not asking WTF is going on here.....
The first officer on the scene of the murder was a student of Podesta, and a DNC supporter
The attending physician is a DNC supporter and visted the Obama whitehouse numerous times
the family being kidnapped by a DNC crisis mangement team
the DC police chief's ties to Podesta
and much more....Podesta and Donna Brazil's are up to their asses in this murder ....and these are the same two people who were caught overthrowing the DNC nomination....the DNC is making Maduro in Venezuela look like Saint Francis....and to top it all off we now have FOX news putting pressure on reporters to silence the investigation, and we have bussiness's being strongarmed to put financial pressure on a simple murder investigation...I'm sorry folks but it appears to me the DNC is today offering the single greatest threat to the American republic since it's inception.

You forgot to mention one interesting item.
upload_2017-5-28_10-24-5.jpeg DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier, a friend of and colleague of
Heather Podesta, John Podesta's former sister in law in the DC Police Foundation Board
stepped down about a month after the Seth Rich murder
to become head of security for the National Football League...Big jump in pay grade from DC COP
to NFL Security boss.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/
Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes
Ousted FBI Director James Comey’s ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interest that lie there are too close to not raise red flags.
Comey served as general counsel at Lockheed Martin until 2010 when he departed with over $6 million to show for it. That same year Lockheed Martin became a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and “won 17 contracts from the U.S. State Department, which was led by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” Big League Politics reports.

Comey just so happened to have joined the board of the British bank HSBC Holdings in 2013, which just so happens to be a Clinton Foundation partner.

Noting all of this, one of the most important conflicts of interest is Comey’s brother Peter Comey’s role at the Washington law firm DLA Piper, where he serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas”.

As Big League Politics reported, “DLA Piper’s offices [shortly before the election] . . . confirmed that the law firm immediately [patched] callers through to Peter Comey’s direct line there.”

DLA Piper is one of the top ten all-time career campaign donors for Hillary Clinton. On top of this, DLA Piper also happens to do the Clinton Foundation’s taxes. DLA Piper performed the 2015 audit of the Foundation when the scandal first broke.

Big League Politics reports:

Property records show that James Comey owns the mortgage on his brother Peter Comey’s house in Virginia. Therefore, James Comey had a direct financial relationship with a DLA Piper executive at the time he was investigating Clinton.

These relationships, though egregious, are symptomatic of the brazen culture of crony capitalism that exists in our nation’s capital. The public usually is prevented from learning these kinds of things, with the mainstream media blocking information from coming out. Sunlight is the only remedy.

When President Donald Trump finally fired James Comey as FBI director, Tucker Carlson said that everyone in Washington knows it was well past due.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Scotland Yard actually had the audacity of hope...to say a man committed suicide, then locked his body inside a bag.....Houdini was a piker.
My favorite is United Nations General Assembly President John Ashe was found dead in His New York home, and the cause of death was reported as a heart attack. But the local Dobbs Ferry police said “his throat had been crushed by a dumbbell he dropped while pumping iron.” (article says barbell but the original report which I took note of
because of the victim's position AND because I lift weights SAID DUMBBELL)

Right...suicide...right...
He allegedly crushed his own windpipe while doing bench presses... with a dumbbell ,,right..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite is United Nations General Assembly President John Ashe was found dead in His New York home, and the cause of death was reported as a heart attack. But the local Dobbs Ferry police said “his throat had been crushed by a dumbbell he dropped while pumping iron.” (article says barbell but the original report which I took note of

He allegedly crushed his own windpipe while doing bench presses... with a dumbbell ,,right..
I'm waiting for the next victim...stabbed repeatedly in the heart by a narwhal while out riding his unicorn.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah doing benchpresses over your throat is called suicide presses and nobody does them. even if he used a barbell you don't do bench presses over your throat.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You forgot to mention one interesting item.
View attachment 83091 DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier, a friend of and colleague of
Heather Podesta, John Podesta's former sister in law in the DC Police Foundation Board
stepped down about a month after the Seth Rich murder
to become head of security for the National Football League...Big jump in pay grade from DC COP
to NFL Security boss.

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.
The not so funny part is that the article was totally serious.
SJW is now a put down on Jews? Not social justice warriors..
This is one of the main problems with the leftist imbeciles (LI's)
they have no sense of humor.
KEK
They don't have time to laugh, they have an agenda. They are trying to drive a wedge between American Jews and therefore Israel & Trump. They know now that Israel was behind the Wikileaks & killing the satellite program that was set up to rig the voting machines before more than 5 states were tainted.

Israel is still behind the mass exportation of Muslim refugees though as they want a war to be fought between Christians & Muslims (after all why should they be the only people forced to deal with them). You will never hear Alex Jones tell you that though.

Globalists jumped right on it because they want a culling and want to suspend democracy, declare martial law, and heard us all into mega cities (for our security) while they rape the land resources & turn the world into some kind of Hunger Games / Judge Dredd Dystopia ruled from the UN. The FEMA internment / extermination camps are to deal with us non-conformists.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They don't have time to laugh, they have an agenda. They are trying to drive a wedge between American Jews and therefore Israel & Trump. They know now that Israel was behind the Wikileaks & killing the satellite program that was set up to rig the voting machines before more than 5 states were tainted.

Israel is still behind the mass exportation of Muslim refugees though as they want a war to be fought between Christians & Muslims (after all why should they be the only people forced to deal with them). You will never hear Alex Jones tell you that though.

Globalists jumped right on it because they want a culling and want to suspend democracy, declare martial law, and heard us all into mega cities (for our security) while they rape the land resources & turn the world into some kind of Hunger Games / Judge Dredd Dystopia ruled from the UN. The FEMA internment / extermination camps are to deal with us non-conformists.

You , my friend have a whole bottle of red pills. Heck, you have a script :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You , my friend have a whole bottle of red pills. Heck, you have a script :)
Learned a lot after I took a red pill trying to explain the behavior from the left after the election & only came to terms with some of it relatively recently. Going further down the rabbit hole now. Sadly was clueless before then.

Are you saying I'm wrong or OD'd? It is a deep f-ing rabbit hole!

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Learned a lot after I took a red pill trying to explain the behavior from the left after the election & only came to terms with some of it relatively recently. Going further down the rabbit hole now. Sadly was clueless before then.

Are you saying I'm wrong or OD'ed?
Wrong!?
No, not at all. I'm saying for a guy who only recently put your shades on
you're seeing gosh darned clearly. Keep spelunking there are side detours
for your amusement and edification all through the wabbit hole ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

and how is Isreal behind the invasion of muslims into to europe? Do you make a distinction between the apparent zionist central bankers/Rothschild cartel and the state of Isreal or do you see Isreal as a creation of the Rothschilds (which historically they strongarmed the English into creating) ...on the one hand you seem to be saying Isreal helped keep our elections legal and fair,but on the other hand you seem to be saying Isreal is trying to comitt a genocide against the europeans by using muslims as their shock troops....Unfortunately any honest examination or historical inquiry into zionists and zionisims role in moderen history is somewhat verboteen in the westeren world, it will always be attacked as antisemitisim.....regardless of it's truth or lack of it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and how is Isreal behind the invasion of muslims into to europe? Do you make a distinction between the apparent zionist central bankers/Rothschild cartel and the state of Isreal or do you see Isreal as a creation of the Rothschilds (which historically they strongarmed the English into creating) ...on the one hand you seem to be saying Isreal helped keep our elections legal and fair,but on the other hand you seem to be saying Isreal is trying to comitt a genocide against the europeans by using muslims as their shock troops....
Common interest with globalists. Every one they can export, is one less to deal with & when all have the joys of close quarters & attacks constantly, suddenly a new understanding will result globally. Why not have the Christians take the losses, just like in most other conflicts.

Unclear on the distinction between Isreal & the zionist central bankers/Rothschild cartel other than to say Isreal seems to take some national interest into the equation where as the Banking Cabal is more self interested & looking outward to exploit.

Israel rules the USA & now the Globalist think they are in charge? A lesson needed to be taught.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors