Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's not over the top at all - they are some sick fucks.
sort of reminds me of that story about the serpent and the apple...at the end of the day it's the woman's choice and if there is some spirtual price to be paid? the price to be paid will be on her head, not theirs.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't take sides during the first trimester, or maybe even the first half. But this is beyond reason. There comes a point at which it most certainly is a child and not a choice, and it's well before full-term.
Anything beyond the first trimester is unacceptable unless it is determined that a serious defect or complication exists affecting the quality of life, viability or threatens the life of the mother. In my younger days I believed in the 1st trimester definition, now I would tend to lean toward the heartbeat definition of life..

These people want up until birth because they want the fountain of youth, stem cell treatments/research, & viable organ transplants. What scares the hell out of me was the urgency of purpose they approached this with and utter joy these people displayed in that chamber upon passage. It would seem that a large scale plan exists that made this such a high priority and that is to say the least very disconcerting.

We already know they are sick.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything beyond the first trimester is unacceptable unless it is determined that a serious defect or complication exists affecting the quality of life, viability or threatens the life of the mother. In my younger days I believed in the 1st trimester definition, now I would tend to lean toward the heartbeat definition of life..
it's all bullshit...I say if a woman wants to play God let her....she might find she has bitten off way more than she can chew, and as I said before,any woman that wants to kill her own baby ....the world is better off with her gene pool gone.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's all bullshit...I say if a woman wants to play God let her....she might find she has bitten off way more than she can chew, and as I said before,any woman that wants to kill her own baby ....the world is better off with her gene pool gone.
For some reason I get the haunting feeling that it is unlikely that in a great many instances it will be the mother's unfettered, uncoerced & voluntary choice to take the lives sacrificed under this legislation.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason I get the haunting feeling that it is unlikely that in a great many instances it will be the mother's choice to take the lives sacrificed under this legislation.

Exactly. The more well developed a dead fetus is, the more these ghouls can sell it for.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. The more well developed a dead fetus is, the more these ghouls can sell it for.
That's a huge part of it, but I'm not sure it ends there. Access to steady supplies of children from war zones, undeveloped or impoverished countries & the promotion of Child Protective Services world wide made for easy pickeis for illegal adoptions, organ harvesting, pedophilia, exploitation, witchcraft & sacrifice, but Trump has devastated the Knights of Malta's Human Trafficking Networks world wide in his war to erase this scourge from the planet. Pickins are a lot slimmer these days & as the US War machine winds down, the US becomes more likely to withdraw from NATO & the UN, they face a major supply & transportation problem on the horizon.

By the laws of supply & demand the industry is dealing with a commodity that is rapidly becoming more & more valuable & unit prices will go up exponentially. Who is to say an "aborted" baby was really dead when it is aborted near full term? What you have here is quite possibly the positioning to fill a niche market catering to exclusive clientele with very deep pockets & very shallow morals while minimizing legal jeopardy in doing so. Handmaids Tail dormitories spring up filled with PP patrons convinced to carry to term before aborting for a fee & the joy of a donation to lifesaving research for supply & Planned Parenthood is suddenly positioned to replace the corrupt CPS that is being cleaned up by providing completely off book babies that were "aborted" and have no official birth certificates or health records & they never have to worry about a mother trying to track down their child put up for adoption.

There is a reason that bill made those legislators cheer in a resounding standing ovation like this was the greatest bill they ever passed & it wasn't because PP stands to make a better profit selling more mature organs to research labs & transplant networks & it damn sure wasn't because of a victory for women's rights.

Maybe I'm just off base here, & have gone completely nuts from too much time down the rabbit hole, but I don't get a good feeling about it at all.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VarveG20190125_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet the MSM had nothing to do with it while you STILL demonize white privilege, anti abortion views, Catholicism & Trump. Can't stand those pesky internet trolls that caught your asses again huh?

PettJ20190125A_low.jpg

& out of the 15 political cartoons on aaec this one came up 3 times, twice in color & once in B&W so as you scroll through it would repetitively flash before your eyes to subliminally drive home this programming.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Queen Calls for ‘Common Ground’ in Apparent Reference to Brexit

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...alls-common-ground-apparent-reference-brexit/

O.K. lets make a deal...you open with wanting freedom and self determination..I counter with total domination and control...let's say we settle with genocide of the English people,and their replacment by inbred muslims.....whaddya say.
The queen has no desire to be Merkel's lapdog anymore than the people do especially since Germany's economic might is built on a house of cards. If a No Deal Brexit occurs & England refuses to pay the withdrawal fee Brussels falls flat on its ass.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the more interesting & informative interviews I have listened to in a long time that cleared up a good amount of confusion I had with parts of the Q stuff I read. Like to hear Pulse's & Rossum's opinion on it.

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The queen has no desire to be Merkel's lapdog anymore than the people do especially since Germany's economic might is built on a house of cards.
Eh? Germany remains a manufacturing powerhouse. Great Britain, not so much.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh? Germany remains a manufacturing powerhouse. Great Britain, not so much.
Great Britain has chosen to outsource it's manufacturing to other areas of the world to take advantage of cheap labor, doesn't mean they don't still control it.. Germany on the other hand...didn't. By comparison of control, no contest.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Great Britain has chosen to outsource it's manufacturing to other areas of the world to take advantage of cheap labor, doesn't mean they don't still control it.. Germany on the other hand...didn't. By comparison of control, no contest.
The UK has a $170 billion trade deficit. That's about 6% of their GDP, and is worse than our own ~3.7% trade deficit. The UK's public debt is about 130% of GDP.

Germany has a $300 billion trade surplus. That's about 7% of their GDP (but remember, that's a surplus!). Germany's public debt is about 65% of GDP.

Now don't misunderstand what I'm saying here. I think the best thing for the UK is a clean Brexit. But if your contention is that Germany's "economic might is built on a house of cards" what's Great Britain's built on? Hopium?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The UK has a $170 billion trade deficit. That's about 6% of their GDP, and is worse than our own ~3.7% trade deficit. The UK's public debt is about 130% of GDP.

Germany has a $300 billion trade surplus. That's about 7% of their GDP (but remember, that's a surplus!). Germany's public debt is about 65% of GDP.

Now don't misunderstand what I'm saying here. I think the best thing for the UK is a clean Brexit. But if your contention is that Germany's "economic might is built on a house of cards" what's Great Britain's built on? Hopium?
It is built on absolute graft & dirty books meant to hide the real numbers that include all the off book money, just like the USA.

The Queen is the largest landowner on earth & controls much more wealth & productivity than she would care to admit.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a huge part of it, but I'm not sure it ends there. Access to steady supplies of children from war zones, undeveloped or impoverished countries & the promotion of Child Protective Services world wide made for easy pickeis for illegal adoptions, organ harvesting, pedophilia, exploitation, witchcraft & sacrifice, but Trump has devastated the Knights of Malta's Human Trafficking Networks world wide in his war to erase this scourge from the planet. Pickins are a lot slimmer these days & as the US War machine winds down, the US becomes more likely to withdraw from NATO & the UN, they face a major supply & transportation problem on the horizon.

By the laws of supply & demand the industry is dealing with a commodity that is rapidly becoming more & more valuable & unit prices will go up exponentially. Who is to say an "aborted" baby was really dead when it is aborted near full term? What you have here is quite possibly the positioning to fill a niche market catering to exclusive clientele with very deep pockets & very shallow morals while minimizing legal jeopardy in doing so. Handmaids Tail dormitories spring up filled with PP patrons convinced to carry to term before aborting for a fee & the joy of a donation to lifesaving research for supply & Planned Parenthood is suddenly positioned to replace the corrupt CPS that is being cleaned up by providing completely off book babies that were "aborted" and have no official birth certificates or health records & they never have to worry about a mother trying to track down their child put up for adoption.

There is a reason that bill made those legislators cheer in a resounding standing ovation like this was the greatest bill they ever passed & it wasn't because PP stands to make a better profit selling more mature organs to research labs & transplant networks & it damn sure wasn't because of a victory for women's rights.

Maybe I'm just off base here, & have gone completely nuts from too much time down the rabbit hole, but I don't get a good feeling about it at all.
Still amazes me a Woman has the right to the control over her body to the point of murdering a baby, but I shouldn't be allowed flavored e-juice.

or that I have to go through a background check to own a gun....but a Mexican is able to just waltz across the border with no background check hauling 50 kilos of ****** and an AR15

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Germany has played banker for the EU...those countries don't pay back their loans Germany is fucked.
Yep, the German banks would be fucked. Deutsche Bank is probably the most over-leveraged bank in the western world. Should have happened already during the Greek insolvency. But the ECB didn't let it then, and I doubt they will in the future either.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after 2 years of this bullshit you have to be mentally challenged not to realize this whole thing has been one monumental lie.
There are those in the other thread upon whom it is only now starting to dawn upon. See Crommy popped back in when he was sure they had a win on their hands after being away for a time.:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are those in the other thread upon whom it is only now starting to dawn upon. See Crommy popped back in when he was sure they had a win on their hands after being away for a time.
nah he just can't afford to buy any matches until he gets his SSI check, once the money comes in he will disappear off the thread in his obsession with burning shit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after 2 years of this bullshit you have to be mentally challenged not to realize this whole thing has been one monumental lie.....I guess this is better than having the FBI stage another school shooting, or setting up some dumb muslim kid with a DIY bomb kit from Radio Shack.
So what do you figure? Alex Jones raided next in a month?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what do you figure? Alex Jones raided next in a month?
anything is possible... America is looking more like Stalins USSR daily..kangaroo courts for [political dissenters a state controled propoganda machine masquerading as news, total state control of information,and the targeting of non party members as thought criminals, driving them to the fringes of the economy...and a population living underground in the dread of the state and the apperatus of the state, continually buzzed on easily available narcotics to take the edge of their poverty and fear.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anything is possible... America is looking more like Stalins USSR daily..kangaroo courts for [political dissenters a state controled propoganda machine masquerading as news, total state control of information,and the targeting of non party members as thought criminals, driving them to the fringes of the economy...and a population living underground in the dread of the state and the apperatus of the state, continually buzzed on easily available narcotics to take the edge of their poverty and fear.
Which is exactly what the administration wants to portray. Just as Trump wants to portray himself as caring about bringing Federal workers back & getting them paid while Dems vote against paying the federal workers several times. Trump is playing a long game - way too fucking log for my tastes, but I get it. This unfortunately runs until 3/15 by the watch with this back & forth crap & some have said to 4/20. Pelosi signing w/ multiple pens presidential style is overplaying their hand big time to make it appear for their base she is the clear winner is really fing bad optics on a temporary bill that will expire in 3 weeks making her appear to be the usurper reinforcing the narratives of treason to assume the presidency floated in videos & twitter threads.

I get where he is coming from but I'm leaning toward yellow vests hounding Dems, Wall St, bankers, every state legislature all over the nation & DC itself, but every "Patriot" is so addicted to a meme war of ideas trying to change the minds of people who have given up on even the pretense of reason long ago. I do have to admit though, more people have been converted from Libs to patriots or just chose to #walkaway in the last 30 days than I ever thought possible.

There comes a point though where it ain't about your ego and you gotta stop pandering to the left to chip away at their base & just lay down the law.

Last edited:

kiwivaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just dont see how anyone can back trump, hes done so much damage to the reputation of the usa and american workers, my friends in the military too. - no im not a liberal not a democrat, im sorry, how people can back this guy is beyond comprehension

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just dont see how anyone can back trump, hes done so much damage to the reputation of the usa and american workers, my friends in the military too. - no im not a liberal not a democrat, im sorry, how people can back this guy is beyond comprehension

I've got bad news... You ARE a liberal democrat. I am sorry. :sneaka:
The military LOVES Trump. . . except for the trans-sexual military. Is that what your friends are?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given the alternatives of 2016 - and now the alternatives preening for 2020 - yer choices were and will-be goddamned limited.

Mass Death would be more useful, but we get limited choices - and between the necro and alien votes - we're screwed.

kiwivaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got bad news... You ARE a liberal democrat. I am sorry. :sneaka:
The military LOVES Trump. . . except for the trans-sexual military. Is that what your friends are?

no need t be like that, ive got friends that lost partners fighting overseas for our country, theve lost income due to Trumps battle with congress. i work with us embassy over seas, i see how our fellow citizens are treated. i hope the republican party can put america first and not mr trump. just my view, no need to be so childish. god bless

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no need t be like that, ive got friends that lost partners fighting overseas for our country, theve lost income due to Trumps battle with congress. i work with us embassy over seas, i see how our fellow citizens are treated. i hope the republican party can put america first and not mr trump. just my view, no need to be so childish. god bless
Should be quite clear to anyone who bothered to actually read the thread as to why Trump enjoys the support of the american people. There is a difference between putting the UK first and putting America first. Someone who actually bothered to try to read the thread should understand that. Strangely there are billions worldwide who understand, many of whom are in the streets in yellow vests. Perhaps you noticed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors