Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20190426_low.jpg

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This article has a really wonky premise:

For 1400 years Muslims and Christians have been mostly living in peaceful coexistence.
Bullshit. For 1400 years, Muslims have tried to conquer everything and everyone they see.
It is the Anti Israeli Veterans Today - What do you expect?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

If Hilliary would of won, we would of never ever seen another Republican in the white house. With the way the Democrats was going, they was going to take over the government. There is no doubt about that now and nothing would of been able to stop them short of civil war. Trump winning the election really fucken them up and now they are all running scared because they know they pissed Trump off bad and to a lesser extent the American people. News is starting to come out that is actually shocking the fake news would air it but the corruption was so bad they kinda cant help but to report it after two years of non stop bullshit hatred they been reporting.

Something I noticed last night shows how the liberals are in damage control. Every single movie usually has CNN when they show a TV with news on it in the movie. I was watching juristic something or other last night. The latest and greatest 2018 one and they had MSNBC instead of CNN in the movie. CNN reporting has become so bad no one watches them anymore, not even liberals going by the ratings and the liberals dont want to lose the sheeple tools they have so they are starting to use MSNBC so all the lemming will watch it and continue to be brainwashed. Funny how that works.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for Kim Foxx to incriminate herself under oath

Crooked States Attorney Kim Foxx Subpoenaed to Appear at Hearing on Jussie Smollett Case

If she takes the Fifth, she is done. If she doesn't, she is done.

Either way, when she gets off the stand, the FBI will be waiting for her fat ass.
I suspect, however, that the cops and others are also a bit worried as well as pissed: if she's been screwing with cases, that brings her entire dept under review and questions the decisions of many cases. as I understand it.

I'm all for stringing her up, but: how many folks have walked free - or been imprisoned falsely - because she decided to play it politically fast-and-furious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors