Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joe Biden Holds First Rally, Gets Drudge Headline… But Sleepy Joe Has Only 2,000 Watching and Most All of the Comments are Negative

ehbxi2bpa9v21.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit will continue as long as no one gets them dragged to court and (love the irony) Crucified over it.

S'not like you can go to "rival media" and poke them from the other side of the street - and pretty obviously all the print is in the same bed as broadcast and cable media. (I keep wondering how the feds don't crash down on all of them for sedetion/treason/aid&comfort/libel/slander/tampering - and oh, gee: thanks congress for ditching the propaganda laws).

Which leads right back to: congress needs to get its collective ass trimmed-off and handed back as vegetarian-bacon: they've isolated, insulated and self-protected themselves from all laws and branches for 2 centuries.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reportedly seen heading north in southern California - moving away from border?

Expecting civil unrest in large cities like Portland & LA?

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reportedly seen heading north in southern California - moving away from border?

Expecting civil unrest in large cities like Portland & LA?
  1. they are only made in one plant in the entire country - in the east;
  2. I would never even remotely believe any remaining rails in our system were capable
AHHHH.. just APC's.. I suspect they prepare for federal-sweeps of Sanctuary States/Counties/Cities/Towns

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Up until recently, I would have voted either libertarian or independent ... However, with as much irrational and unnecessary hate most of us centrists have received, I'm casting the vote for God-emporer Trump.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find this absolutely disgusting...it is a repressive and brutal denial of womens humanity, and the celebration of the body, setting up a competition and war between the spirit and the body....When will Sports Ilustrated showing us the fun of female genital mutilation or the carefree joy of chastity belts.A generation ago Westeren Women were burning their bras,in reaction to the stifeling restrictions of the 1950s now western women are legitamizing shit like this from the 1350s..

.I thought we had that revolution in the 1960s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors