Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exposing The Lawlessness Of Assange's 'Slow Assassination'

They think they’re going to get away with the murder of Julian Assange. Unhindered by any law. That means there no longer is a functioning -international- legal system. There are only rogue states left...
Interesting rant, but I dunno if the "law" holds up - granted we already accept that the PettyBee seem to reinterpret "law" as anything that keeps their overseas accounts filling.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you want to bet, for POTUS to get Assange, they will demand Hillary Clinton in exchange so they can offer her asylum?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20190603_low.jpg

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So they think their chances of beating Trump in the 2020 election are lower than their chances of getting the required 2/3 majority to convict an impeachment in the Senate?

81Gbb9J14xL._SX425_.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they think their chances of beating Trump in the 2020 election are lower than their chances of getting the required 2/3 majority to convict an impeachment in the Senate?

81Gbb9J14xL._SX425_.jpg
Well that would be the most sane strategic decision they have made in the last 3 years. They have a much better chance of buying off C*caine Mitch & his cohorts than winning the general election against Trump...IMHO.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump UK visit LIVE: Queen beams as she welcomes Donald and Melania Trump to London
DONALD Trump has arrived at Buckingham Palace greeted by the Queen, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall for his first state visit to the UK.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ir-news-latest-Queen-Melania-Ivanka-what-time

Melania Trump DOESN’T curtsy to Queen, Prince Charles or Camilla at UK visit - pictures

DONALD Trump and Melania Trump arrived at Buckingham Palace this afternoon as part of their UK state visit but the First Lady chose not to curtsy to the Queen, Prince Charles or the Duchess of Cornwall.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-curtsy-charles-camilla-donald-trump-pictures

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jatras: Make No Mistake, Democrats Are 'Shooting To Kill' With Impeachment

"... the Democrats know that removing him by impeachment is a better prospect than beating him at the polls."
Yep, I'd expect the Republicans to shun him. The RIno's to rant and chant the DNC lines.

Since they have unlimited resources, and everyone has broken some law at some time - it's a fact - they can find something.

Question is: do Barr and his crew allow the bastards the time to develop their thrust? If we get really lucky, we can see about a dozen or more of these pricks charged with treason - because they are immune to everything else.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I do remember - and I think it's going to be very, very interesting.

Bet's on Trump or a delegate getting in to see Assange as well?
Definitely. 1/2 think Assange come back w/ him, (but probably not), which is why I kept my theory about the Abraham Lincoln Strike Group to myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors