Become a Patron!

Tobacco recommendation

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys,
I only used tobacco flavors 4 years ago when I started vaping but I'm trying to hook my parents on vaping and I know they don't like what I vape (pure mint) so I'm thinking to get some good balanced tobacco and once they switch to that I can mix them with other stuff. I'm from Romania and there's only one site that I buy from, not really trusting others.

This is the site, https://www.ivape.ro/arome-pentru-preparat-lichide.html

Here are the available brands :
Aroma West Flavor USA, FlavourArt, Revolute, Arome Twisted, Big Mouth, John Smith's Tobacco, Mom and Pop USA, Perfumers Apprentice USA, T-Juice.

I use Revolute Minthe, tried a few others from Revolute (think its a french company) and they are pretty good. Perfumers Apprentice has good fruit flavors and FlavourArt only disappointed me always, even their mint was so crappy I ignore that brand generally.

Does anyone know any good tobacco flavor from these brands ?
Thanks!

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nobody heard of these brands ? Most of the juices are somehow mixed with sweet flavors + tobacco, I'm looking for something that resembles analog cigs, the sweeter the juice is the easier you go back to analogs in my opinion.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Many of those brands are popular here in the states, so I'm a bit surprised no one has responded. Are you able to get Hangsen or Inawera flavorings, at all? I see a lot of DIYers use those for tobaccos. I'm personally not a big fan of tobacco vapes, myself. When I started out vaping, I nearly gave up because I didn't like any of the tobacco mixes I tried. Then I discovered flavors, like dessert and fruity mixes. I'm just the opposite, I suppose, LOL.

@downInTn uses some of the FlavourArt tobaccos, I'm just not sure which he favors. Burley seems popular from threads I've read, and I do know that Black Fire used in SMALL amounts can give you that ashiness.

I'm really no help, but he should be.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey huckleberried, I hate tobacco aromas as well but my parents are still smoking and can't stand sweet juices for daily use. I did found a few aromas that people say it's good like Perfumers Apprentice Tobacco blend, DK Tobacco but they are not in stock, guess people snipe that fast, so I'm left with stuff that no one wants :(
This looks ok but its caramelized tobacco PerfumersApprentice - RY4 ASIAN and this PerfumersApprentice - Cubano Type. Hangsen was the first ejuice I used 4 years ago but this shop doesn't sell it anymore, the ones that do are selling really old products, I don't trust that.

Man I tried every flavor for about 2years of vaping and it's like throwing money out the window, 80% of the liquids were shit, I remember giving away/throwing out at least 100x10ml bottles and I still have about 10-20 flavor concentrates that I never use (tho some of those are PA and pretty ok). I searched for a good mint for so many years, in the end Revolute Minthe was it but I found out that it's just pure mint crystals, just no hassle, crystalization.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for something that resembles analog cigs

FlavorArt's smokiest flavor is Perique Black, I love the stuff, mix it at 0.5% - 1.5%. Shade is another flavor I always use when trying to replicate an analog, I use it at 0.5 to 3%.

Perfumers Apprentice - Western is a good plane tobacco flavor. I like it a lot as a background/filler type addition in a recipe. Their RY4's are good but don't really resemble an analog in any way to me.

HI Huck:wave:

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FlavorArt's smokiest flavor is Perique Black, I love the stuff, mix it at 0.5% - 1.5%. Shade is another flavor I always use when trying to replicate an analog, I use it at 0.5 to 3%.

Perfumers Apprentice - Western is a good plane tobacco flavor. I like it a lot as a background/filler type addition in a recipe. Their RY4's are good but don't really resemble an analog in any way to me.

HI Huck:wave:

Hey, I found Perique black on stock, will get that, if you don't mind please scroll down this list and see if there's any other good FlavorArt tobacco flavors. 0.5 - 1.5% mix only? Wow and that gives a good ejuice without mixing anything else to it ? I'm mixing the strongest mint (that I have found in this country) at 7-8%. The PA western is not available here but I got enough now to try out. Thanks for replying!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FlavourArt is pretty concentrated. Of course, you can always add a bit more if it's not strong enough, but I'd give it some time to sit and meld, before you do that.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like Tobacco Cavendish by Inawera (INW)
I usually mix it with an RY4 dbl from TFA (TPA) but I like a bit of sweetness from the RY4
I don't know your location but Bull City Flavors has a good selection of different brands.

EDIT: Thing with Flavor Art is they are strong and usually used about half the strength of other brands.

Last edited:

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0.5 - 1.5% mix only? Wow and that gives a good ejuice without mixing anything else to it ?

Yes it is that strong but you need other flavors to round it out to make a good ejuice.

I see they have Maxx Blend, it's honey tobacco with a good cigarette flavor to it. I usually mix it up to 3%.

SOHO < I'm loving this stuff. It's one of FlavorArt's weakest flavors. I've used it 4-10% but it is recommended to be used up to 20%. It's the only FlavorArt tobacco that I buy in 30ml size.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm from Romania and now I have enough stuff to try out, thanks guys! Do you shake the bottle every day once after mixing for a week or only once/twice then just let it steep ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm from Romania and now I have enough stuff to try out, thanks guys! Do you shake the bottle every day once after mixing for a week or only once/twice then just let it steep ?
Me, I just shake them whenever I think about it.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
https://www.ivape.ro/arome-pentru-preparat-lichide/perfumersapprentice-m-type.html?limit=100
A great additive in the mix, to bring warmth, with nutty tobacco undertone. (0,5%-1,5%). This product is now called Bitter nut (new formulation).

I would mix this with : one or a blend of : FA Shade, Latakia, Perique Black.

At first I put the M-type in the basket too but people said it's so strong and bad smelling I removed it. I ordered these:
Mom and Pop Bud's Blend - 10 ml
PerfumersApprentice - Cubano Type
PerfumersApprentice - RY4 ASIAN
Tobacco flavor Perique black
FW Latakia Tobacco - 10ml

Is it okay if I try each of those with 3% or should go higher ? Will test them in 10ml 60~vg 40~pg.
BTW, off topic, did anyone ever have VG PG or VGPG nic base expired and taste bad ? I'm keeping them in their original bottle and in the summer time my room gets very hot, 30C~ and lately I feel like my mint juice is as good as it used to be, tried it on uwell crown rba and standard 0.5ohm coils, felt like the cotton can't burn enough vape even when its soaking in it, I ordered a new nic base too to see if my old ones actually expired after less than 12months.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
M-Type has a specific tobacco undertone smell. Some people don't like it, but you should give it a try (1.25% is a good spot). Because, If you like it, you will use it a lot. This flavor is used in numerous tobacco eliquids.

Go to this site :

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/98

You will find tons of flavors and the percentage to use as single flavor, or in a mix.

Last edited:

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can put PG, VG and NIC in a freezer, and your flavors in the fridge for best preservation, if you have place for them. If you can't then, keep them away from the light.

Tobacco is a difficult mix to perfect DIY, Brew Bros in the UK do a very decent premixed concentrate that's not too sweet called Black Reserve, and they'll be able to ship to you in Romania.

VU Sponsors