Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks good on the aspire mixx

Looks like @KingPin! hasn't been around for over a year, but I wanted to post to say thanks anyway, in case he checks in again sometime. After reading his post about the Mixx, I pulled my Haar out of mothballs and put it on a Mixx, and it does indeed look and work great. I would not have thought of the Haar, had all but forgotten about even having it, which is a sure sign there is too much vape shit around here! It's a clone, though, so not as memorable as it would be if I'd bit the bullet for more than a hundred bucks like most of the rest of you.

Weighing in on the likeability of the Mixx, I am a big fan, but there again, I didn't buy mine when they were nearly a hundred bucks. Vapeology.eu (The Billi Billi Store) had silver ones and blue ones on clearance for $39.99 a few months ago, so I ordered a silver. Got a Taifun GX clone to go on it. The the other day I looked again and they were down to just blue, but the price dropped again to $24.99, so you know I was not passing that up. When it came and then I read @KingPin!'s post about the Haar, I put the Taifun GX on the blue one using an AHD drip tip, and then put the Haar on the silver one with a Siam drip tip. (The Taifun GX is a great match for the Mixx mod, too.)

The Mixx took me by surprise, really, when I got the first one. I didn't expect to like it so much, but was kinda blown away as soon as I picked it up. It just feels SO good in my hand, so solid and it's an absolute perfect size. I find the fire button placement very easy to use, and the up-down buttons don't get in the way. I really just like everything about it.

Last edited:

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like @KingPin! hasn't been around for over a year, but I wanted to post to say thanks anyway, in case he checks in again sometime. After reading his post about the Mixx, I pulled my Haar out of mothballs and put it on a Mixx, and it does indeed look and work great. I would not have thought of the Haar, had all but forgotten about even having it, which is a sure sign there is too much vape shit around here! It's a clone, though, so not as memorable as it would be if I'd bit the bullet for more than a hundred bucks like most of the rest of you.

Weighing in on the likeability of the Mixx, I am a big fan, but there again, I didn't buy mine when they were nearly a hundred bucks. Vapeology.eu (The Billi Billi Store) had silver ones and blue ones on clearance for $39.99 a few months ago, so I ordered a silver. Got a Taifun GX clone to go on it. The the other day I looked again and they were down to just blue, but the price dropped again to $24.99, so you know I was not passing that up. When it came and then I read @KingPin!'s post about the Haar, I put the Taifun GX on the blue one using an AHD drip tip, and then put the Haar on the silver one with a Siam drip tip. (The Taifun GX is a great match for the Mixx mod, too.)

The Mixx took me by surprise, really, when I got the first one. I didn't expect to like it so much, but was kinda blown away as soon as I picked it up. It just feels SO good in my hand, so solid and it's an absolute perfect size. I find the fire button placement very easy to use, and the up-down buttons don't get in the way. I really just like everything about it.

I'm a giant fan of the Mixx. It might be my favorite mod ever, at least in the low end category. And they get ever better with the 21700 kit. I like it so much that I bought two stabwood Mixx from GB, and own like 5 other aluminum/PC Mixx.

The Mixx fire button is actually the reason I also love the Boxx. It's just too comfortable... Come to think about it, I'm a big fan of Prestige line from Aspire in general.

And ya best believe that I usually have a Haar attached to a Mixx somewhere lol

VU Sponsors