Become a Patron!

Top airflow RTA recs

Sooo. Been looking at top airflow RTAs lately but keep having this headache, which one to go for?

I'm not an easy gal to please so what would fit these requirements?
- 24-25mm, latter preferred
- RDL to DL
- single or dual coil
- no mesh (tried it, not my thing unless we're talking about a genny)
- tall not wide, I'm not a fan of bubble glass
- 4mL or larger

Been looking at Arbiter 2 as I do have two Arby solos but that bubble glass makes me want to wail like a banshee... Meson is one that I've been looking at as well

I'm open to buying from outside the UK so that's not a problem

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not top af but maybe something from Steam Crave? At least can get capacity w/o bubble.

Given the parameters, might be easier, or more on the market, finding an RDTA.

Ooo good you mentioned RDTAs! Got a Karma and Limitless or two somewhere in that Big Box of Vape... Probably at the bottom so I'll have to go on an adventure in there

Already have a few Aromamizers which are just fine and biiiig :giggle:

I guess its easy to tell I'm not a fan of TPD ;)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting, for years, on a short single coil rta with 7-8ml straight glass. Probably 35-7 mm tall w/810.
27-28mm dia to keep if short. The Vaping Postman tried some years back. Never tried it but it didn't take off very well. I think he tried to make it for single or dual, or put the posts too far apart/chamber too big, and that never [or hardly ever] works out for 1 coil. Would need to be small chamber for flavor, in a large tank for capacity. It would need to be bottom or side or both for af else it would take up room for juice.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
This is going to be super throwback but the OBS Engine and Engine Nano fit the bill and are amazing tanks. They have amazing flavor, but it is more on the base note flavor. You would be hard pressed to find a new one, but I have found them through requests in the marketplace.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Brunhilde 1o3 rdta

Thc blaze solo (only 3.5ml tho)
Dead rabbit 3 (also only 3.5 i think)

Last edited:
Reactions: STX

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Dont have one. I dont like the top coiling and braided wire.

Thats just my feelings tho, i know plenty of ppl who luv the braided wire setup. It has capacity and the top coiler should make for good flavor

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting, for years, on a short single coil rta with 7-8ml straight glass. Probably 35-7 mm tall w/810.
27-28mm dia to keep if short. The Vaping Postman tried some years back. Never tried it but it didn't take off very well. I think he tried to make it for single or dual, or put the posts too far apart/chamber too big, and that never [or hardly ever] works out for 1 coil. Would need to be small chamber for flavor, in a large tank for capacity. It would need to be bottom or side or both for af else it would take up room for juice.
Digiflavor Fuji comes to mind...I love mine with just a single coil. Not 810 though, and 6ml.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
TVP FP RTA is what I was thinking of earlier. 30mm though. And bottom AF/

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
U r gonna be hard pressed to find a tradional top airflow that diameter that holds more than 4ml without a bubble glass. I hate it too.

Its not that it cant work, i forget how much the supremes hold (i found it to have very bad airflow characteristics tho, specially with the single coil deck, i would toss it aside and only use the dual deck but it was just too airy for me).

The kylin mini v2 is great, i used to swear by it, but they just didnt leave enough room between the bell and the glass. Could never get it to really really wick great

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been looking at Arbiter 2
Me too (can't find any) Like mentioned. you might re-consider the tank size... does it really have to be that big? And why no bubble glass?
Maybe not what you are seeking but I really like my QP Juggerknot MR (smaller but very nice)

VU Sponsors