SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sup everyone,
I made a quick video with my personal top 5 RTAs to date

Feel free to chime in with yours as well and have a discussion so i can see if I'm missing out on anything and what other people think
Few disclaimers of what is and isn't included in this
1) no RTAs bigger then 26mm
2) no RDTA style ones
3) no single coil RTAs
4) no MTL RTAs

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I look forward to watching this! Are you going to make a separate category for single coil RTA's?
I don't really have enough to give a good opinion but I'm sure @Deucesjack could cover it. single coil is more his thing then mine
I'll probably do a RDTA style one eventually and a 30mm rebuild-able one as well ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really have enough to give a good opinion but I'm sure @Deucesjack could cover it. single coil is more his thing then mine
I'll probably do a RDTA style one eventually and a 30mm rebuild-able one as well ;)
Been covered already, I have done multiple single coil review in the written reviews section. Definitely check them out when you have a chance.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Was thinking about starting something like this a good old fashioned top gear style cool wall thanks for posting ...I don't have the breadth of experience with different tanks yet I went down the path of buying a tank in each class deciding which class I like the most then expand out ...that was the therory problem is so far I like every class arggggghhhh .,.rabbit hole moment

I have only the boreas in this class at the moment a fantastic RTA ...wicking and refill can be a pain until you figure it out so it doesn't leak

won't count the RBA on the TFV8 because it's shockingly turdtastic

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well let me plug it at least..... We already have enough for the big RTA's..... It's time to let the little guys have a chance.....View attachment 76948 The aromamizer Supreme is a favorite one of mine.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Good god what is that one on the right?

The "dong"

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna throw in the iJoy Tornado. The original Tornado. Great flavor, great wicking. The only concern I have with it is the build deck, yep it is a spinner. Not a huge deal, but does take a little getting used to it.

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm gonna throw in the iJoy Tornado. The original Tornado. Great flavor, great wicking. The only concern I have with it is the build deck, yep it is a spinner. Not a huge deal, but does take a little getting used to it.

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!
never tried the original. i do have a tornado hero I haven't opened yet lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
voltrove 41mm RTA form the modfather
King Dong ..... I like that new name.....

This is going to sound funny, but I have Broke Dick in my King Dong......
7ce9eb8073ea09e69c3012189ea6099e.jpg

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
never tried the original. i do have a tornado hero I haven't opened yet lol
The hero certainly looks way better, performance not as good IMO. I wanted it to be just a larger sexier Tornado, sure they fixed the spinning deck, but it just does not deliver the way the OG does unfortunately.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The hero certainly looks way better, performance not as good IMO. I wanted it to be just a larger sexier Tornado, sure they fixed the spinning deck, but it just does not deliver the way the OG does unfortunately.

Oh well. i'll review it and then it can go into my pile of decent RTAs lol

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Here are my top 5 favorite rebuildable tanks and my top 5 favorite rebuildable drippers:

Tanks:

1. Voltrove 41mm RTA
2. Iron Maiden 30mm RDTA
3. Troll 24mm RTA
4. Modfather 30mm RTA
5. Aromamizer Supreme 30mm RTA

Drippers:

1. Elite Gen V2 28.5mm RDA
2. Medusa 25mm RDA/RDTA
3. Velocity 24mm
4. Modfather 30mm RDA
5. Nuclear 25mm RDA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are my top 5 favorite rebuildable tanks and my top 5 favorite rebuildable drippers:

Tanks:

1. Voltrove 41mm RTA
2. Iron Maiden 30mm RDTA
3. Troll 24mm RTA
4. Modfather 30mm RTA

Drippers:

2. Medusa 25mm RDA/RDTA
3. Velocity 24mm
4. Modfather 30mm RDA
5. Nuclear 25mm RDA
I think Sir Richard Rear mentioned that the tanks he was talking about were under 30mm..... Your are King Dongs

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Tanks:

1. Voltrove 41mm RTA
2. Iron Maiden 30mm RDTA
3. Troll 24mm RTA
4. Modfather 30mm RTA

Drippers:

2. Medusa 25mm RDA/RDTA
3. Velocity 24mm
4. Modfather 30mm RDA
5. Nuclear 25mm RDA
haven't done a 30mm one yet but your 2,4, and 5 will be on my list for sure
i just started suing my troll RTA, should know in a few weeks if it can crack my updated list
for drippers i just have the velcity (which is really good but kinda behind the times for me personally) and the medusa which I'm loving so far but that will be saved for my RDTA video ;)

I think Sir Richard Rear mentioned that the tanks he was talking about were under 30mm..... Your are King Dongs

a couple of them are prince dongs LMAO

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

I know, but we all have differing tastes.

Me, the gay guy, would be the one who loves the 'king dongs'..

low key though, I'm a top so it's my boyfriend I'm really talking about

haven't done a 30mm one yet but your 2,4, and 5 will be on my list for sure
i just started suing my troll RTA, should know in a few weeks if it can crack my updated list
for drippers i just have the velcity (which is really good but kinda behind the times for me personally) and the medusa which I'm loving so far but that will be saved for my RDTA video ;)

a couple of them are prince dongs LMAO

The 24mm version I'm speaking of is newer, it takes bottom airflow instead of the side airflow and then has the additional holes. $10 clones on 3F, not sure if an authentic 24mm even exists to begin with.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not even sure if an authentic V3 exists, can't seem to find one. I own an authentic V2 and several V2 clones, then a V1 mini clone and two authentic V1's. The Velocity V2 is.. basically the same as the V1 though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm not even sure if an authentic V3 exists, can't seem to find one. I own an authentic V2 and several V2 clones, then a V1 mini clone and two authentic V1's. The Velocity V2 is.. basically the same as the V1 though.
I totally forgot the V3 existed for a minute lol but i like the side and bottom air for sure

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, but we all have differing tastes.

Me, the gay guy, would be the one who loves the 'king dongs'..

low key though, I'm a top so it's my boyfriend I'm really talking about

The 24mm version I'm speaking of is newer, it takes bottom airflow instead of the side airflow and then has the additional holes. $10 clones on 3F, not sure if an authentic 24mm even exists to begin with.

I'm not gay.... And I love big dongs !!!.... And by the way it's cool to be gay.... I just moved to Arizona from Orlando Florida and after the Pulse incident everyone became one.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not gay.... And I love big dongs !!!.... And by the way it's cool to be gay.... I just moved to Arizona from Orlando Florida and after the Pulse incident everyone became one.....

I have no idea what 'the pulse' is but I've been gay since I flew out of a crusty Serbian womb in 1992 and realized I never wanted to re-enter what I exited from.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea what 'the pulse' is but I've been gay since I flew out of a crusty Serbian womb in 1992 and realized I never wanted to re-enter what I exited from.
The Pulse incident happened I'm November last year Orlando, Florida....

A terrorist went into the Pulse Gay club in Orlando and Killed 49 gay individuals that were simply enjoying life......

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

A terrorist went into the Pulse Gay club in Orlando and Killed 49 gay individuals that were simply enjoying life......

OH, I know it as the 'Orlando Club Shooting', not the 'Pulse incident'.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fucking piece of shit low life's, people are different and that is what gives spice to life. Me, being a straight hetro but I have been around Gays most of my life, hell have some family that are Gay. Being comfortable in who and what I am is why Gay's are no threat but there are those who won't accept who they are or anyone else that is different.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My top Rta's in no particular order.

White Bone Mini
Serpent Mini
Merlin Mini
Bellus 25 Beta versions 1&2
Ammit

Also the Bombertech Pindad. Yeah I know technically it's an RDTA but the flavor on it is fucking fantastic.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking piece of shit low life's, people are different and that is what gives spice to life. Me, being a straight hetro but I have been around Gays most of my life, hell have some family that are Gay. Being comfortable in who and what I am is why Gay's are no threat but there are those who won't accept who they are or anyone else that is different.
That's why I like Vaping underground we are simply a vaping community and family..... This is not a place to judge, or talk shit about others, and a main focus on stopping smoking cigarettes and living a longer and healthier lifestyle...

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's why I like Vaping underground we are simply a vaping community and family..... This is not a place to judge, or talk shit about others, and a main focus on stopping smoking cigarettes and living a longer and healthier lifestyle...

yup.
+1 and nobody judges you for loving king dongs ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In general, there are just a lot of shitty people out there who usually are miserable in their life and feel the need to try and bring others down instead of bringing themselves up.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, back to RTA's...@SirRichardRear Did you ever get a chance to test the Billow V3 Plus?..Are you judging by how much power it can handle? or How well it performs based on where you might find a sweet spot for the tank in general no matter what the max power range may be?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree on the Boreas.

My list is short...

For when I want blow your head off vape production and nic delivery, Boreas. Yeah, gotta burp it but no big deal.

For the rest of the time, Merlin mini. Chamber is small enough and has a nice bell at the top of the chamber so you don't need (or want) massive coils and it delivers fantastic flavor with zero leaks. I do usually run it in single coil with a fat coil, I know your list is a dual coil list but even though I usually run in single it vapes great in dual.

I have a ton of other tanks but I don't use them just because they're there, I use the best of the best and those two are the best for their different purposes... IMO.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My top Rta's in no particular order.

White Bone Mini
Serpent Mini
Merlin Mini
Bellus 25 Beta versions 1&2
Ammit

Also the Bombertech Pindad. Yeah I know technically it's an RDTA but the flavor on it is fucking fantastic.

-William Cowper

Hold on so since we are breaking down into anarchy lol my fav list is as follows

1) Pindad
2) White bone mini
3) Gaia
4) Boreas

Don't have a 5th suppose could add TFV8 that really is taking the Mick though as I don't use the RBA on it.... gonna be a squonkable dripper next or another RDTA I expect ....for now more than happy with what I've got just worried the Gaia and pindad are gonna look silly on the Drone like little pert nipples on it

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In general, there are just a lot of shitty people out there who usually are miserable in their life and feel the need to try and bring others down instead of bringing themselves up.
Plenty of them here too but I do my best to stay away from them.

-William Cowper

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Plenty of them here too but I do my best to stay away from them.

-William Cowper

You have power though Deuces ;) you got the black / blue banner gives you the gag restraining order button for those muppets ...hell you can edit this message to make me say anything lol

In fact did I even write this message?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have power though Deuces ;) you got the black / blue banner gives you the gag restraining order button for those muppets ...hell you can edit this message to make me say anything lol

In fact did I even write this message?
Lol, that's funny.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So, back to RTA's...@SirRichardRear Did you ever get a chance to test the Billow V3 Plus?..Are you judging by how much power it can handle? or How well it performs based on where you might find a sweet spot for the tank in general no matter what the max power range may be?
Have it but haven't built it yet. I will get to it. Judging based on my normal builds of dual fancy coils at 70-120 watts depending on the build.

I did build the troll not included in this video as I haven't had it long enough and vaping it at 110 and it's kicking some ass

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hold on so since we are breaking down into anarchy lol my fav list is as follows

1) Pindad
2) White bone mini
3) Gaia
4) Boreas

Don't have a 5th suppose could add TFV8 that really is taking the Mick though as I don't use the RBA on it.... gonna be a squonkable dripper next or another RDTA I expect ....for now more than happy with what I've got just worried the Gaia and pindad are gonna look silly on the Drone like little pert nipples on it
Yeah I have the Whitebone along with the Petri and Troll that I need to put builds in and try.

Shit I've got way to much gear.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I have the Whitebone along with the Petri and Troll that I need to put builds in and try.

Shit I've got way to much gear.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Bro, run that WBM you will be pleasantly suprised.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors