84334b9290e092089adeb3728933b9a9.jpg
images
d9a2804a4b1cf448d5a38f594af11416.jpg

Should I keep going?:D

YES

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I am positive that I have it on one of my old IDE hard drives (along with a plethora of other games), but no way to access it because all my computers use SATA and I don't know where the power cord for my IDE USB dock is.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been living in the "danger zone" for old twisty my whole life. Wouldn't change a thing. Google may 3 1999 Oklahoma twister and I'm sure u can find lots of info on that. Sucker went 500 ft from my house & destroyed the place I was working at hrs before. It's a fact of life in our neck of the woods. We have earthquakes now too, normally 2s & 3s, but one damn near shook me out of my chair last yr at work. Rather deal with those than some of the stupid state laws & outrageous cost of living other places have. I may make fun of arkies & Texans, but we all seem to have a pretty good thing going round here.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Yeah what he said!

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i know, I ment it as hospital what hospital?
LOL! didn't catch the sarcasm. There's another thread on here somewhere about how it doesn't always translate well when writing.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was two years ago.
And though I did not take these pics this is exactly right outside my front door.
I walk out side and this mesa is so close you feel as if you can throw a stone and it would hit it.
img_57463.jpg

If you look where the fire is burning then look under that you see along the bottom of the mesa is my farm.
Can't even begin to get a good idea of the land size but it's beautiful country and zero fear of tornadoes LOL.
img_57472.jpg

Then when I step out on my porch and look slightly to the right I get to see beautiful sunset over this little mountain
sleeping-ute-sunset.jpg
Very nice!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I'm huffing it today guys. My dad is starting a new trash company and o am in charge of door to door sales

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think this thread is the best thing next to a 4 hour BJ so I am gong to add in my real life trailer park experience more to come

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well thank you sir...I have reached my goal lol...seeing as it impossible to beat a 4 hour bj

Last edited:

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Post some picks of some glorious trailers

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
flbp-chivettes-24.jpg
84334b9290e092089adeb3728933b9a9.jpg
images
d9a2804a4b1cf448d5a38f594af11416.jpg

Should I keep going?:D
MY GOD, I would go hunting with the beautiful woman with the shotgun, can't say I would bag anything for the major distraction but I would let her share the floor in my first rate white trash 16X80.

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bandwagoning alert. I've never resided in a trailer, but I've camped with friends in'm. This thread just needs a black man.

Hope you don't mind this brief biker trash interruption.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bandwagoning alert. I've never resided in a trailer, but I've camped with friends in'm. This thread just needs a black man.

Good sir, you are welcome here anytime you please lol

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MY GOD, I would go hunting with the beautiful woman with the shotgun, can't say I would bag anything for the major distraction but I would let her share the floor in my first rate white trash 16X80.

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.
I'd go hunting with any of them

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tequila and beer chasers.. I'm (ahem) told ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well thank you sir...I have reached my goal lol...seeing as it impossible to beat a 4 hour bj
Nothing is impossible my friend as we as humans have only figured out how to use approx 10% of our brains :)

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Biker trash always welcome!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
56BpnWF.jpg

heres a pic of my grill on my deck

56BpnWF.jpg

Take out the upside down garbage can Don and put the grill on the right in it's place , then you have an official trailer trash cooking station.

VU Sponsors