Become a Patron!

Traveling from California to London

I'm going to be traveling to London, more specifically clapham junction. Has anyone travels through LAX with vaped gear and has anyone gone to the UK with Vape gear? Also what do London's vaping laws look like? Any information helps, thanks in advance!

I will be traveling with the Smok xcube 2, velocity rda, the tfv4 mini and two bottles of 30 mil juice. As well as two sets of 18650s and my charger. I won't be carrying any rebuilding tools except for the hex screwdriver for the velocity and maybe some cotton to rewick.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put your batteries in battery boxes and your liquids in the zip lock quart liquid bag. Batteries must go with you as a carry on...

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put your batteries in battery boxes and your liquids in the zip lock quart liquid bag. Batteries must go with you as a carry on...
I thought tsa just passed a law stating no vape gear on planes and defiantly no li ion cells.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought tsa just passed a law stating no vape gear on planes and defiantly no li ion cells.

No, just on checked baggage. Once a moron blown up his iStick or other cheap China mod in the lavatory or using the in-seat charger dock, then they will be banned altogether...

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nvm guess I'm wrong thought I heard that somewhere.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kinda suprsing they arnt banned on planes seeing the list of banned items.. seems like a mech mod could be a lot more dangerous.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kinda suprsing they arnt banned on planes seeing the list of banned items.. seems like a mech mod could be a lot more dangerous.

Not if the battery is in a battery box...

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not if the battery is in a battery box...
If it's in your carry on you could just take it out...
Don't you know tsa is about "terrorist" and not freak accidents.
I don't think tsa needs the new xray machines to stop freak accidents it's for the new "terrorism fear hype" we have started in this country.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it's in your carry on you could just take it out...
Don't you know tsa is about "terrorist" and not freak accidents.
I don't think tsa needs the new xray machines to stop freak accidents it's for the new "terrorism fear hype" we have started in this country.

Security screenings also deal with items deemed to not be safe for air travel, as well...

VU Sponsors