Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
B U Ti FULL PayBack...
at least we know that this some intentional bullshit you have and think you are some keyboard mercenary fighting a stupid immature forum war on behalf of the most oppressive forum in the vape industry,
a forum that sold out vaping to the highest bidder and would never let you get away with half the shit you have pulled here.

It must suck that this is your biggest accomplishment in life and that you have nothing better to do.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecad6736bfbf4555a7a8ace76a6b98f4.jpg

EAT THAT SHIT

VAPE IT

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Twat Waffle!!!

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at least we know that this some intentional bullshit you have and think you are some keyboard mercenary fighting a stupid immature forum war on behalf of the most oppressive forum in the vape industry,
a forum that sold out vaping to the highest bidder and would never let you get away with half the shit you have pulled here.

It must suck that this is your biggest accomplishment in life and that you have nothing better to do.
Tru Dat!!!

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, I was just about to post a funny pic, but the post I was gonna reply to is gone...Oh well, we all know who it's for anyway. Hey Astro
9c014bf276f530f6c24f527f2c277a46.jpg
Vagina... The Other White Meat!!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah yes I'm quite familiar with the beginning of the thread. Magoo and I had a lengthy and entertaining exchange. It's probably the same guy.

VU Sponsors