Become a Patron!

Trying to get my parents off Cigs

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, as the title says I want to get my parents away from cigarettes, the issue with that is, Im broke.

I am going to start by getting my mom away from it and onto vaping and I would like to get her an Eleaf 40w with a Kanger Protank 2. This total costs $49.

What I was to ask you guys is if you have one of those and dont use it if you could send it to me, I could buy it from you or if you would like to help me you could send a little money to my paypal. Its up to you guys, I would rather buy a used mod from someone then be donated money but any little bit helps. Feel free to PM me guys :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How much does your mom smoke? Pack a day?
How much do cig cost in your area? $5 a pack?
Explain to mom that for the cost of a carton you can get her off cigs and in the upcoming couple of weeks save enough to get your dad off them also.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much does your mom smoke? Pack a day?
How much do cig cost in your area? $5 a pack?
Explain to mom that for the cost of a carton you can get her off cigs and in the upcoming couple of weeks save enough to get your dad off them also.
Yeah but they wont give me the money to do it. No matter how i explain it, thats the problem so i have to do it myself if i want to try and gelp them

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why a decent battery with a total shit fiddely out of date tank?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They fucking suck, are total shit and works like garbage, and unless you are rebuilding them with an aero base with a grip of heads they will frustrate your rents more than help.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If your mom has money for smokes she has money to start vaping. You have to help her learn about vaping and buy her own gear. If you are not working you have time, and you can share your gear with her.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They fucking suck, are total shit and works like garbage, and unless you are rebuilding them with an aero base with a grip of heads they will frustrate your rents more than help.
Want to make a recommendation then?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What worked for you? What was the setup that made you quit smoking?

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If they are not willing to spend a little cash for vaping then maybe they have no intention to quit at all and that's the biggest issue. Even when vaping 1 can't quit unless a lot of effort/mindset is put into it. I wish you the best on helping your parents quit!

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If they are not willing to spend a little cash for vaping then maybe they have no intention to quit at all and that's the biggest issue. Even when vaping 1 can't quit unless a lot of effort/mindset is put into it. I wish you the best on helping your parents quit!
Thank you and it is very possible you are right. They dont show an interest in quiting now but my mom has tried many times before. But yeah you are right.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my hubby
just got an istick 40w limited edition carbon fiber and put a nautilus tank on it and he loves it. He has stopped smoking completely since he got it. Before he was using an itaste MVP 2.0 and was alright but he dint care as much for it and was still having a few cigs. So definitely talk with her and make sure she really likes the device. Take her to a shop and let her look at some. Then order one online. If I get anything donated I will let you know right away.

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years