Become a Patron!

Tsunam 24 with window

Zombie13

Member For 4 Years
So if no one wants to read what I have to say dont care im going to throw it out there anyway
:bingo: lol I like the monkey sorry I'm still new here.

Ok so the tsunami 24 rda with windows. I got it in black looks nice nothing spectacular I do like the window concept. Yea everyone says how they cloud up and get all juicy but not so bad that I can't see how wet or dry my cotton is, ill give the windows one thumb up. As far as the build goes I can't say anything bad about it other than I stripped one of my set screws on my second coil but was able to get it out and use a new one. At the moment I'm rocking dual dragon skins and the flavor and vapor are great at around 60-70 watts .17ohms I have gone up alot higher but that's where I like it.

So there are 2 things that I'm really having a problem with on being how hot the cap gets wish I had a longer drip tip or some kind of heat sheild I have burnt my lips.

Now the main reason I'm putting you all through my rant :blah: is, well here is a quote from frosty the snowman well the magician anyway "messy messy messy" it's not so bad when it warms up but if you over juice even just a lil, or are off your mark and hit the coil with your drips, squeeze to fast, or tip it when it's full be ready for a tsunami of juice out the bottom airflow holes. :headbang: so have towels handy and dont drip and drive you need to be a surgeon with the juice. So after 2 weeks of wearing more juice than I have vaped I now have a goon 24 black in the mail.
:vapemail:

Thank you for your time and I hope this helps atleast one person.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not a Tsunami lover either o_O

It was just too airy for me and I was worried about the juice getting under the airflow . Got mine to squonk. Vaped about half a bottle through it, cleaned it up, put it back in the box and there it sits

Zombie13

Member For 4 Years
I'd be afraid to squonk it. If you squeezed just a lil to hard you have a real mess on your hands

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd be afraid to squonk it. If you squeezed just a lil to hard you have a real mess on your hands

It appeared that would be the case - I couldn't see how it would be avoided :(

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So if no one wants to read what I have to say dont care im going to throw it out there anyway
:bingo: lol I like the monkey sorry I'm still new here.

Ok so the tsunami 24 rda with windows. I got it in black looks nice nothing spectacular I do like the window concept. Yea everyone says how they cloud up and get all juicy but not so bad that I can't see how wet or dry my cotton is, ill give the windows one thumb up. As far as the build goes I can't say anything bad about it other than I stripped one of my set screws on my second coil but was able to get it out and use a new one. At the moment I'm rocking dual dragon skins and the flavor and vapor are great at around 60-70 watts .17ohms I have gone up alot higher but that's where I like it.

So there are 2 things that I'm really having a problem with on being how hot the cap gets wish I had a longer drip tip or some kind of heat sheild I have burnt my lips.

Now the main reason I'm putting you all through my rant :blah: is, well here is a quote from frosty the snowman well the magician anyway "messy messy messy" it's not so bad when it warms up but if you over juice even just a lil, or are off your mark and hit the coil with your drips, squeeze to fast, or tip it when it's full be ready for a tsunami of juice out the bottom airflow holes. :headbang: so have towels handy and dont drip and drive you need to be a surgeon with the juice. So after 2 weeks of wearing more juice than I have vaped I now have a goon 24 black in the mail.
:vapemail:

Thank you for your time and I hope this helps atleast one person.
personally i love the tsunami 24 but i agree with your issues as well.
an option similar that i really enjoy is the Gear RDA. it's similar to the tsunami but it has the bottom airflow channeled from the side so it won't leak and the top cap is longer so it doesn't get hot with big builds. I just finished filming my review of it and should have it posted up in a week ;)

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use a couple of Tsunami 24's (one with a window and one without) for BF and I like them. Not the best BF atty by any stretch, but I like velocity decks and I haven't had problems with leaking.

The window can fog up a bit, but it really helps with avoiding leaking as you can see the level of wick saturation.

I prefer my NarDA, O16 and Halady, but the Tsunami is a good BF atty as long as you don't over squonk. It is very airy too, so not for everyone.

Zombie13

Member For 4 Years
I agree the flavor is on point with the 24 I don't know the 22 it's just the mess and the heat I don't like. I'm not a sharp shooter with juice and dont like to burn my lips everything else is great airflow build-ability and size I could have gone atleast one maybe two more raps with the dragon skin and still had plenty of room for cotton. I just don't seem to be a bottom airflow guy again because of how messy it can be

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree the flavor is on point with the 24 I don't know the 22 it's just the mess and the heat I don't like. I'm not a sharp shooter with juice and dont like to burn my lips everything else is great airflow build-ability and size I could have gone atleast one maybe two more raps with the dragon skin and still had plenty of room for cotton. I just don't seem to be a bottom airflow guy again because of how messy it can be

if you want bottom airflow flavor w/o the mess try a gear RDA

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If I hadn't just spent $50 on the goon 24 I would def give that a try what makes that one different?

Never mind I see side airflow should have looked into that a lil bit more i guess
Yeah it's bottom airflow but it's channeled through the side. So no leaks or condensation like other bottom air rdas but better flavor then the side air ones

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So, Sir, can you fit a bf pin to the gear?
That I have no idea on. I don't have any sqounkers. I don't believe so though. I might get one if geekvape ever comes out with their squonk mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors