Become a Patron!

Two Devils now offering nation wide wholesale with wide profit margins.

TwoDevils

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Two Devils has a good name in certain markets in the south and have been very successful in the retail locations we are currently in. We've gotten to the point where we are looking for more retailers and distributors to help us with our distribution. We are running a promo on the webpage for 5$ 15mls so folks can sample the juices but our wholesale prices are even lower. Please contact me if you are interested in store samples or carrying us in your store. Please remember we've been in this industry for almost 3 years and know the difference in someone wanting free juice and an actual B&M or wholesaler.

Attachments

• 20151111_113847.jpg
    20151111_113847.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 12
Two Devils has a good name in certain markets in the south and have been very successful in the retail locations we are currently in. We've gotten to the point where we are looking for more retailers and distributors to help us with our distribution. We are running a promo on the webpage for 5$ 15mls so folks can sample the juices but our wholesale prices are even lower. Please contact me if you are interested in store samples or carrying us in your store. Please remember we've been in this industry for almost 3 years and know the difference in someone wanting free juice and an actual B&M or wholesaler.
Hi, my name is Bryant and I am a regional sales rep here at Lotus Vaping Technologies. We specialize in large scale distributing of E-Juice and hardware. We currently distribute and wholesale nine different lines of juice as well as hardware. I think my superiors might be interested in your line(s). If you want to send me some juice samples I will give them to my boss so we all can try it. If it's fire they might want to pick up the line. We have more than 10,000 wholesalers and retailers in our down line. Reply for shipping address.
Thanks,
[email protected]

VU Sponsors