Become a Patron!

UD Bellus first experiences

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are a copy and paste of my first experiences after only 2 days with the Bellus from a tread I started HERE: http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/101vape-com-order-bellus.141859/
I think we should start seeing more user insight now that this tank is past the pre-order stage.
DAY ONE)

So would you say the Bellus is not an MTL tank?... but rather, more of a cloud chaser tank?
Most definitely not a MTL. I'm still playing with the coil height and wicking. I was only able to find a few vids on builds. One guy builds his coils high and one guy low. I tried both and I'm liking the higher coils better. My first build was too light on wicking and I'm trying to find the right mix. I'm on wicking #4 and it's feeling fine. I'm definitely enjoying it so far. It's easy to build on and the removable deck is a piece of cake. It's way too airy for my liking wide open so I have it turned down quite a bit. Not seeing air holes on the deck takes some getting used. I'm vaping at .5 Ohms and it seems to like higher wattage(+/- 35 watts) than normal compared to my other RTA's , giving a nice warm vape without the tank or drip tip getting hot. Now that I have the wicking and coils right, the flavor has improved dramatically and drinking juice like crazy without any spit back. All in all, she's a keeper and next to my Billow V2 I feel I have two great RTA's.

DAY TWO)

Dayum... that's one hell of a review. Thanks.

That is seriously worth pasting into the product review area.
Thanks. I'm finding the top fill to be a little sloppy unless I close off the AFC. Even when I close it I still get some leaking out of the AFC holes at first(reminds me of my ERL clone). This morning I tried to fill with the AFC full open just for the hell of it and she leaked like a sieve. I don't think this a "on the go" tank unless I can get it worked out. The good news is, it can still be bottom filled. I kinda had the feeling I was going to run into the top fill issue when I ordered it and was not expecting this to be a tank I could just slap on a mod, toss in my saddle bag and ride on. I'll use my trusty Sub tank and Billow V2 for that task.
I'm hoping more of us can add on to this thread with different builds and experiences as time goes by.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonk when top filling might want to try this method. Close off air flow control, top fill tank, once filled and top is back on, turn tank upside down, for a few seconds while bubble comes up, turn tank rightside up, then open up air flow control, and take a few quick puffs. Good luck :)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonk when top filling might want to try this method. Close off air flow control, top fill tank, once filled and top is back on, turn tank upside down, for a few seconds while bubble comes up, turn tank rightside up, then open up air flow control, and take a few quick puffs. Good luck :)
Thanks. I forgot all about that trick. I used to do that with my PITA dust collecting / what was I thinking when I bought that thing, ERL clone.

msrfrog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love mine . no leaking no dry hits its my favorite tank next to the goblin mini only due to the toolless fill. Right now I have a dual coil build at .7 ohms 3mm. It restricts airflow a bit and will redo back to 2.5 mm next time. But still a great vape.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors