Become a Patron!

ud goblin

daryl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought my new goblin this finally came in the mail I built a .3 ohm coil and didnt use a ton of cotton i dont have flooding or anything like that it just dont have any tast i have sugarbear in their so its a quality juice thats strong in flavor and im getting no flavor really kinda dry hits can someone help please thanks

daryl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What???? No the new ft ud goblin rta atomizer i guess u dont know?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Daryl, I'll move this to the rebuildable area so it gets seen better:)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my new goblin this finally came in the mail I built a .3 ohm coil and didnt use a ton of cotton i dont have flooding or anything like that it just dont have any tast i have sugarbear in their so its a quality juice thats strong in flavor and im getting no flavor really kinda dry hits can someone help please thanks

You might try posting your question on @muth's thread here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ud-goblin-rta-dripping-performance-in-a-tank.55149/

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi daryl. Flavor and dry hits is not one of my problems with the Goblin. Can you get with the Goblin thread for more help? Some call it finicky but I think if you follow the leads on the youtube vids it might help you out. It has the largest juice channels of all the RTAs so far, so dry hits is a no, no. Don't know why you're getting them.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got mine. I didn't overdo it on the cotton. Wicked like an orchid for the most part. No dry hits. Flavor is there and it throws the clouds out. Juice gobblin' lil' thing though.

VU Sponsors