Become a Patron!

UK DIY-ERS!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Many times I see posters looking for suppliers for flavorings, nic, bottles and other supplies. For those of you in the UK, post up, let us know who you use, who's reliable, fave flavors/nic suppliers, etc...

Hopefully, we can get some help for those not able to get shipping from US vendors.

Thanks for your help!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't @conanthewarrior doing DIY? Maybe he can chime in.
Right-I use either Chefs vapour or rainbow vapes. They are very good, rainbow vapes offers a range called Solub arome which is £9 for 100ML of concentrate,cheap but every flavour I have got from them has actually been nice.

EDIT: Thinking about it-that statement is NOT correct, their melon and cola was not nice.

Most people I know on the UK forums use either Chefs vapour or rainbowvapes in the UK for their concentrates.

Last edited:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use Chefs Vapour BUT dont like the fact all bar Flavour Art concentrates seem to be rebottled, ehich can be for a number of reasons but does make you wonder about diluting. Also they always seem to be out of one of the flavours Im after. Flavour Art Uk is superb, quick delivery and fully stocked every singletime I have ordered from them which is many. This hasnt been the case with just about anybody else I have used. As for Rainbow Vapes, did my first order with them a few days ago to try some of the Solub Arome as both very cheap and different flavours I havent seen elsewhere....another BUT, doing a google search on them from forum posts a year or so ago, there were complaints about Solub Arome directly on the custoemr service and about there concentrates containing oil? Would love for someone to comment on here who knows more about stuff in juice as all the flavours seem to contain traces of nuts and the heading also says "Solub Arome food grade flavour concentrates for vaping (citrus type flavours may contain FRUIT oils). These do NOT contain vegetable or animal oils which are dangerous to vape" Thoughts?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use Chefs Vapour BUT dont like the fact all bar Flavour Art concentrates seem to be rebottled, ehich can be for a number of reasons but does make you wonder about diluting. Also they always seem to be out of one of the flavours Im after. Flavour Art Uk is superb, quick delivery and fully stocked every singletime I have ordered from them which is many. This hasnt been the case with just about anybody else I have used. As for Rainbow Vapes, did my first order with them a few days ago to try some of the Solub Arome as both very cheap and different flavours I havent seen elsewhere....another BUT, doing a google search on them from forum posts a year or so ago, there were complaints about Solub Arome directly on the custoemr service and about there concentrates containing oil? Would love for someone to comment on here who knows more about stuff in juice as all the flavours seem to contain traces of nuts and the heading also says "Solub Arome food grade flavour concentrates for vaping (citrus type flavours may contain FRUIT oils). These do NOT contain vegetable or animal oils which are dangerous to vape" Thoughts?
Hi there. I will be honest-I got introduced to the solub arome range by a friend, and their mothers milk V1 and Suicide bunny is very nice indeed-plus the Extream chocolate, and breakfast (Jam on toast). I don't go much on their melon or cola. That tastes off to me-the melon seems too strong and leaves a funny aftertaste, the cola tastes chemically-so I only suggest a few from them.

Also Fred Master is very nice (Tastes like red Tunes sweets), and another one I am not sure of, called gorilla. I don't actually know what that tastes of, and I am 50/50 on if I like it or not. I think it is one of those love/hate flavours like marmite-as I never loved it or hated it, I was kind of Mehh in the middle. Could eat it if I wanted and was hungry, but would not be my first choice.

I can't comment on the contents-as if I am honest, I genuinely don't know. But, this is the same for any brand of liquid I buy-it may claim to not contain something, but for all I know, it really does.

But if it is fruit oils-don't quote me on this, but if it is food grade flavouring, then I guess it may contain fruit oils. The question is-are these dangerous?
I would say that it is still a hell of a lot safer than smoking.

I will have to give flavour art UK a try, not used that one myself, thanks for letting me know of that one :) .

Also, from Chefs vapour-yes the bottles are rebranded, with chefs vapour on the front, then the manufacturers logo in the top corner. I guess this is where they get the juice in larger amounts, and then bottle themselves-I have heard of a few different companies doing this.

From rainbow vapes they haven't been. BUT...

Wether it is diluted or not I can't answer either I am afraid. But-I do know that the same flavours, at the same concentrate, from Chefs vapour or rainbow vapes need exactly the same amount of concentrate to taste exactly the same-so I doubt it is diluted. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought 7/8 to try, none of the clone type ones, as want to try and use some of the different flavours in to making recipes rather than ready made recipes. Also generally tried to stay away from fruit ones. I bought these as someone suggested they are the concentrates used by a very popular uk juice vendor….looking at his range, I expect this may well be true. Must admit Im fairly impressed with the first two Im trying today, jam on toast & doughnut.

Also as a note must say rainbow vapes delivery time was excellent and the free bottle of juice is a nice touch (and good promotion for other flavours, good thinking by them).

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now tried 5 of the solub arome range and the free jam on toast which Im guessing is just a mix of the solub arome breakfast. Just personal opinion, I would buy the doughnut again, the others I have tried I wouldn’t….not because they don’t taste nice as they are pretty good. BUT, every one I have tried that has any fruit in it like strawberry bon bons, tarte tatin and even the toast, there is a very slight harshness in the throat I havent tasted in any other concentrates I have tried and I vape everything 70/30 or 80/20 VG. From reading old posts on a forum of someone dealing direct with solub arome and there handling of complaints of oil in the liquid and from just seeing the rainbow vapes site stating everyting contains traces of nuts and some of the citrus has fruit oil leads me to feel rightly or wrongly there is something in some of these flavourings that isnt particularly nice. It’s a matter of choice what you vape, personally I would advise anybody using these to steer clear of anything with fruit in it especially. The upcoming TPD looks like it could be an awful thing for vaping in the UK, personally I would like to see form of regulation testing concentrates etc though as I find it concerning concentrates like this being sold and especially I believe used in some very popular UK vendor liquids at the moment. I can see the “well it must be safer than smoking and its cheap” argument….personally rightly or wrongly I would much rather use vendors like flavour art that do a lot of testing on there e-liquids and due to the concentration of the concentrates are just as cheap as these anyway for what you would use, I will be steering well clear of all but the doughnut and any of the creams I have left to try if they are any good.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, I forgot about nicotine lol! I get my nicotine from darkstar.

It's £14 for 250ML of 72MG.

Add shipping, it is £18-but before I was paying £14 including postage for 100ML at 56MG from LTECIGS.

Darkstar is cheap, good, and many people on POTV'S use darkstars nicotine.

Last edited:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes, for nicotine I have used pirate vapes and never had a problem. VG & PG Astori Windsor who are really cheap, only small complaint would be they use cheap carriers who are a pain redelivering so would advise if you order from them that someone would be at home to sign for the goods, but price wise superb and the guy running it was very helpful too with me personally on the phone when I had trouble with delivery.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now tried 5 of the solub arome range and the free jam on toast which Im guessing is just a mix of the solub arome breakfast. Just personal opinion, I would buy the doughnut again, the others I have tried I wouldn’t….not because they don’t taste nice as they are pretty good. BUT, every one I have tried that has any fruit in it like strawberry bon bons, tarte tatin and even the toast, there is a very slight harshness in the throat I havent tasted in any other concentrates I have tried and I vape everything 70/30 or 80/20 VG. From reading old posts on a forum of someone dealing direct with solub arome and there handling of complaints of oil in the liquid and from just seeing the rainbow vapes site stating everyting contains traces of nuts and some of the citrus has fruit oil leads me to feel rightly or wrongly there is something in some of these flavourings that isnt particularly nice. It’s a matter of choice what you vape, personally I would advise anybody using these to steer clear of anything with fruit in it especially. The upcoming TPD looks like it could be an awful thing for vaping in the UK, personally I would like to see form of regulation testing concentrates etc though as I find it concerning concentrates like this being sold and especially I believe used in some very popular UK vendor liquids at the moment. I can see the “well it must be safer than smoking and its cheap” argument….personally rightly or wrongly I would much rather use vendors like flavour art that do a lot of testing on there e-liquids and due to the concentration of the concentrates are just as cheap as these anyway for what you would use, I will be steering well clear of all but the doughnut and any of the creams I have left to try if they are any good.
That is a fair point. I will admit-their melon and Cola is not good at all.

I just got introduced to the range by a friend, and their mothers milk, Suicide bunny, and Extream chocolate is very nice.

I haven't noticed the harshness myself, but it could well be there on some flavours, if so that's not so nice.

I still buy flavours from the bigger companies, I don't use solely solub arome, if I am honest I have no idea about oils or nut traces, I would imagine that most fruit flavours would contain some degree of oils from fruits, but-I may well be completely wrong here,I am no expert on concentrates, I just enjoy making tasty juice :).

How much is nicotine from Pirate vapes? I won't have a problem as somebody is always in at my house, so if it is good and a good price I might give it a try-Cheyenne uses more than I do, she vapes around 6MG, I vape 0MG on some flavours, others I use 1.5MG, so a bottle lasts us a fair while.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pirate Vapes is fine on deliveries they use royal mail. Not sure on the prices as like you Im only 1.8mg so last me a while. It was Astori & Windsor delivery negative....for the VG & PG, they are super cheap in comparison to anywhere else I found when looked months ago.

And yes, Im not the health and safety police, would be a hypocrite to over emphasise my point here as I use some concentrates with supposed nasties like tpa/capella/flavour west. I only started with Flavour Art due to so many recipes on here using them not because they are health concious with there testing….However I would say I only use the others in small quantities as otherwise they can taste chemically or fake often. The good thing with flavour art is they generally taste so clean and are for me at least generally the most authentic flavours, which I would presume is partly due to what is in them (or not in them).

I havent with any other concentrates bar Solub got a throat kick (ever so slight) and even very very mild dizziness like I have with the solub ones. I can see the appealsof these if you just want a few stand alone adv flavours, you could buy 3 x100ml bottles of flavours you like and you have enough for 6 months odd worth of juice for £30. Forgetting the alarm bells health aspect, having now tried 7/8 of them, for me personally bar a couple they are all so so to poor and wouldn’t really fit into more complex mixes anyway.

Will deffo buy the doughnut again, some of the others I will just use up for simple work vapes, a few I will throw away!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pirate Vapes is fine on deliveries they use royal mail. Not sure on the prices as like you Im only 1.8mg so last me a while. It was Astori & Windsor delivery negative....for the VG & PG, they are super cheap in comparison to anywhere else I found when looked months ago.

And yes, Im not the health and safety police, would be a hypocrite to over emphasise my point here as I use some concentrates with supposed nasties like tpa/capella/flavour west. I only started with Flavour Art due to so many recipes on here using them not because they are health concious with there testing….However I would say I only use the others in small quantities as otherwise they can taste chemically or fake often. The good thing with flavour art is they generally taste so clean and are for me at least generally the most authentic flavours, which I would presume is partly due to what is in them (or not in them).

I havent with any other concentrates bar Solub got a throat kick (ever so slight) and even very very mild dizziness like I have with the solub ones. I can see the appealsof these if you just want a few stand alone adv flavours, you could buy 3 x100ml bottles of flavours you like and you have enough for 6 months odd worth of juice for £30. Forgetting the alarm bells health aspect, having now tried 7/8 of them, for me personally bar a couple they are all so so to poor and wouldn’t really fit into more complex mixes anyway.

Will deffo buy the doughnut again, some of the others I will just use up for simple work vapes, a few I will throw away!
That is what I do-I use a couple of their flavours that taste nice as a cheap, nice tasting all day vape.

I do agree that for mixing flavours, I use other brands. I use cappella, flavour west,etc, I haven't actually tried flavour art I don't think (My memory is not too good, so I may well of in the past but just forgotten).

I think in my next order I will get a few FA flavours to try, and a few for mixes. They probably DO have better flavour than most of Solub Arome's range, just a few are nice, and the bonus is they are cheap.

The thing with the solub arome range is it does take more of the concentrate to get a full flavour-I am talking 20%, I know some of the more expensive brands need quite a bit too, but quite often it is well below 10% with the better brands on certain flavours.

I think I will try a few other places, as I have been using Chefs vapour and rainbowvapes exclusively since I started making my own juice, I will have to have a browse on the sites mentioned in this thread.

I will definitely try where you suggested for PG and VG when I am running low-I am down to about a Litre of PG and a litre and a half of VG, won't need to order for a little while, but when I do I will try astori and windsor.

Happy mixing people :), Conan.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hardly ever buy bottles (as Im a pikey that re-uses them as much as possible) but see flavour art uk has 100 x 30ml bottles for £20.00 and a few various other bottle deals, not sure how good that is but looks cheap to me

Proinsias

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the thread, just covered everything I came here to ask in one new shiny sticky.

Yay

Can't really add a great deal myself. Made my first order a few months and bought nic/vg/pg/flavour from Justvape247.com happy with service and supplies. Next on the menu is some fruit flavours and it looks like i have plenty to choose from.

I did find some http://www.cupcake-world.co.uk/ flavours in the baking cupboard and after a little checking up decided to try them out. Was pleasantly surprised with the results at 5% after some experimenting.....started at 20% thinking they would be fairly diluted and got a bit of a shock, even at 5% the coconut & lime ice cream still feels overpowering.

Chris Collective

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long time lurker here but I've only recently started posting!

These are my go-to sellers for my supplies.

Concentrates:
https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/
http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/
http://vapable.com/

PG/VG/Nic:
http://www.piratesvape.uk/
http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/

Bottles:
https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk
https://www.ibottles.co.uk/

Hope this helps!

I would basically second this, I've used all here apart from piratesvape (I use darkstar from my nic (they also stock some concentrates)).

Also: FlavourArt UK, and most importantly Lubrisolve for PG/VG (you can order direct from them (phone/website) or use their eBay listings)).

lindonuk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VAPABLE.COM, order before 2pm and you get it the next day without fail, they stock Capella, FA, FW and TPA, although sometimes I've found the more popular flavours are out of stock.

Liquidlunch

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I've only used flavour art direct for thier 6 x 16quid offer, with lightening postage times I may add.

Also chefs vapour is great as they stock all the mains brands which is handy if your following someone's recipes. Also check out vapersemporium.co.uk for your nicoteen was only 15 pound delivered for 72mg /100ml.cheapest I've found anywhere.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far I've only used flavour art direct for thier 6 x 16quid offer, with lightening postage times I may add.

Also chefs vapour is great as they stock all the mains brands which is handy if your following someone's recipes. Also check out vapersemporium.co.uk for your nicoteen was only 15 pound delivered for 72mg /100ml.cheapest I've found anywhere.

I also buy all my Nic from vapersemporium these days. Really clean Nic at a great price!

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long time lurker here but I've only recently started posting!

These are my go-to sellers for my supplies.

Concentrates:
https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/
http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/
http://vapable.com/

PG/VG/Nic:
http://www.piratesvape.uk/
http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/

Bottles:
https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk
https://www.ibottles.co.uk/

Hope this helps!
I agree with dark star as they've just lowered their prices on pg and VG and their nic is top quality, I order concentrates from FA uk and vapable and have used chefs vapour they are all quick to post out too which helps as I'm impatient lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I buy all my concentrates from thee-cigshop.co.uk as there is a good range to suit all budgets and their service has been great, quick responses to any questions i had and delivery is always quick even on the cheapest postal option. I also bought a few litres of the 72% nic they sell and been very happy with that no peppery taste or discolouration just a nice straight nic liquid. I've just bought some solub arome concentrates as i kept seeing them talked about on a few forums, i got reactor pluid, mystic cloud, gorilla and fred master i usually mix at 15% concentrate in a 75\25 pg&vg base and lot of the comments have talked about 15% being the sweet spot so I'll be mixing those up later today so they can steep a few weeks :).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I buy all my concentrates from thee-cigshop.co.uk as there is a good range to suit all budgets and their service has been great, quick responses to any questions i had and delivery is always quick even on the cheapest postal option. I also bought a few litres of the 72% nic they sell and been very happy with that no peppery taste or discolouration just a nice straight nic liquid. I've just bought some solub arome concentrates as i kept seeing them talked about on a few forums, i got reactor pluid, mystic cloud, gorilla and fred master i usually mix at 15% concentrate in a 75\25 pg&vg base and lot of the comments have talked about 15% being the sweet spot so I'll be mixing those up later today so they can steep a few weeks :).
Hello, I haven't heard of that store before so thank you for sharing it :).

In regards to the Solub Arome concentrates,I do use some of them myself as some are very nice, and only cost £10 for 100ML of concentrate.
Some of the Citrus flavours do contain oils though, and there was discussion wether these are safe to vape or not.

I think the flavours you got are OK though in that regard, I quite like Fred Master and Gorilla. Fred Master tastes just like red Tunes cough sweets, Gorilla is a kind of Banana flavour that is rather nice.
I find I need around 20% with Solub arome, although a lot of people do get on with 15% too.

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey conan, yeah i did a bit of reading up before choosing the flavours so i didnt hit the oil problem. From what I've read they were a food flavouring company that's decided to get into vaping flavours and they mixed up some stock but time will tell.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found out about chefsflavor from some guys here on the forum.
Ty :)

piposen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would lile to try darkstar nic but they want 35 gbp shipping to germany for a 50gbp order. 72mg nic. So just wanted to ask if someone is ordering there soon and would order for me and send me to germany via normal post. You could make me very happy :D

Thanks a lot!

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Our postal service has gone stupid on the things you can no longer post i doubt the postage cost will be much lower then what darkstar want if it was sent by an individual even if you can find another company to deliver it sorry for the bad news.

piposen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Our postal service has gone stupid on the things you can no longer post i doubt the postage cost will be much lower then what darkstar want if it was sent by an individual even if you can find another company to deliver it sorry for the bad news.

So sending Nic is restricted now in UK? Sorry my english is not that good, im not sure if i understood it right.

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not 100% certain as I haven't tried to send nicotine but i tried to send a steering wheel and was told i couldn't and they gave me a leaflet of things you either cannot post or are limited to one per parcel and liquids seemed to be very problamatic. It's the only reason i can think for why postage is so high they may have to use a special courier or type of service, i know my go to vape store stopped posting nicotine outside the UK a couple of years ago will only post to internal UK addresses.

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm in scotland, just joined the forum today (after browsing for some months)...

lots of excellent information here

i've been mixing my liquids for a couple of months. saves a lot of money and i find my liquid is much better than most of the premise ones i tried before. i don't like them mixed too strong and find a lot of premise ones are either overwhelming or sickly sweet. anyone else think this?

i use nicotine i got from dark star (enough to last me realistically a couple of years at least).

vg from flavourarts uk (i use just vg and distilled water/distilled vinegar, don't really like pg but can tolerate the small amount that is in the flavours).

for flavours, i have a few from flavourarts uk purchased direct from them (favourites, white peach, bergamot, saffron, fig and rose)

i would also highly recommend to folks in the uk (and the rest of europe) atmos labs flavours. they are a greek company, and all their flavours are tested, each batch, for impurities and harmful ingredients, and you can look at the certificates on their site. in the uk i think it's only idealvape.com that sells them and there are a few other vendors in europe that have them, they seem to be hard to come by in the us which is probably why there's not much info on the web.

they have some quite unusual flavours you don't find elsewhere, a few traditional greek ones, i'd particularly recommend mastic (mastiha in greece) and kaimaki ice cream (a turkish ice cream). i've not tried them all, but they also have tzaziki, ouzo, lukoumi (greek name for turkish delight), herbs etc. and apparently their fruit flavours are good as well. bit dearer than fa, for example, but great quality, very strong and pure.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i'm in scotland, just joined the forum today (after browsing for some months)...

lots of excellent information here

i've been mixing my liquids for a couple of months. saves a lot of money and i find my liquid is much better than most of the premise ones i tried before. i don't like them mixed too strong and find a lot of premise ones are either overwhelming or sickly sweet. anyone else think this?

i use nicotine i got from dark star (enough to last me realistically a couple of years at least).

vg from flavourarts uk (i use just vg and distilled water/distilled vinegar, don't really like pg but can tolerate the small amount that is in the flavours).

for flavours, i have a few from flavourarts uk purchased direct from them (favourites, white peach, bergamot, saffron, fig and rose)

i would also highly recommend to folks in the uk (and the rest of europe) atmos labs flavours. they are a greek company, and all their flavours are tested, each batch, for impurities and harmful ingredients, and you can look at the certificates on their site. in the uk i think it's only idealvape.com that sells them and there are a few other vendors in europe that have them, they seem to be hard to come by in the us which is probably why there's not much info on the web.

they have some quite unusual flavours you don't find elsewhere, a few traditional greek ones, i'd particularly recommend mastic (mastiha in greece) and kaimaki ice cream (a turkish ice cream). i've not tried them all, but they also have tzaziki, ouzo, lukoumi (greek name for turkish delight), herbs etc. and apparently their fruit flavours are good as well. bit dearer than fa, for example, but great quality, very strong and pure.

Interesting, had never heard of them. Searching on the web it seems sadly there most popular flavour Bebeca isnt available on the site you link. Have to say £6.00 for 10ml is far too pricey for me to trial new concentrates though that there doesnt seem to be much info on.

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
aye i agree, they are expensive, although i think this may be related to having every batch tested. i've shipped liquid direct f on them in greece before which worked out cheaper, but think they closed their online store.

i can vouch for the quality generally. i haven't tried bebeca. if you're close to ideal vape, they might have flavours for trying out, i think they are near london. i think they only stock atmos labs, that's all they have on their site at least.

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this company might be useful for diy liquid fans in the u.k., they sell bulk food grade vg, pg, nic base, small bottles, mixing equipment etc, it's the cheapest i've seen a lot of this stuff.

they were recommended to me, i've not tried them yet but will be sure to as soon as i need to pick up more vg and bottles. they're not that far from me, hopefully i can pick up and avoid shipping.

hope some of you find this useful if you don't know of them already. i like to contribute as this forum has been such a wealth of info for me...

http://www.lucemill.com

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is wrong with Chef's flavors?

Update: They said they never received my emails and I believe them. They immediately sent out another order once I did finally alert them. I got it in 10 days. I'm happy because I like doing business with them.

Last edited:

John boy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this company might be useful for diy liquid fans in the u.k., they sell bulk food grade vg, pg, nic base, small bottles, mixing equipment etc, it's the cheapest i've seen a lot of this stuff.

they were recommended to me, i've not tried them yet but will be sure to as soon as i need to pick up more vg and bottles. they're not that far from me, hopefully i can pick up and avoid shipping.

hope some of you find this useful if you don't know of them already. i like to contribute as this forum has been such a wealth of info for me...

http://www.lucemill.com
I've been using lucemill for about 6 months now, Pg vg and my NIC all comes from them decent quality,

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aye I got some vg and a vg/pg mix from them the other week. It's decent. Picked up from their warehouse so saved on shipping as well. I wonder if they'll stop doing the nic before may? Might pick some up, I have about 750ml of 72mg in the freezer though. probably enough to last me a couple of years, but thinking it can't hurt to have too much..!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aye I got some vg and a vg/pg mix from them the other week. It's decent. Picked up from their warehouse so saved on shipping as well. I wonder if they'll stop doing the nic before may? Might pick some up, I have about 750ml of 72mg in the freezer though. probably enough to last me a couple of years, but thinking it can't hurt to have too much..!

This TPD thing came from the EU, right? If so, what would happen if and when the UK exits the EU? Given the current government's attitude towards vaping, would they go back to allowing nic being sold as it is today? I ask because I get my nic from England. Like you, I'm stocking up. I have a liter of 72mg in the freezer. I figure at the cost of another 500ml even if it goes bad in 3-4 years from now, I wouldn't mind, but I like having the option.

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is an eu directive, aye. I'd imagine the u.k. government could decide what they want, after brexit is finalised and goes through. I'm really not sure what will happen though, we also have the scottish government looking for a referendum and staying in europe. Maybe eventually I'll be able to order mic from England but unable to buy it here? (in scotland?)

John boy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was in touch with them a while back and they said they should have enough to last until may, but they were expecting a rush the closer we get to may so it's hard to tell, they have started selling 10ml bottles.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is an eu directive, aye. I'd imagine the u.k. government could decide what they want, after brexit is finalised and goes through. I'm really not sure what will happen though, we also have the scottish government looking for a referendum and staying in europe. Maybe eventually I'll be able to order mic from England but unable to buy it here? (in scotland?)

So, my understanding is that it will become expensive and difficult to get nic throughout the EU? What will you and others in the UK do? I found a company in China that'll send me nic and relabel it. Shit, they'd relabel their grandmother if it was profitable, but who knows what will be in the bottle.

John boy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, my understanding is that it will become expensive and difficult to get nic throughout the EU? What will you and others in the UK do? I found a company in China that'll send me nic and relabel it. Shit, they'd relabel their grandmother if it was profitable, but who knows what will be in the bottle.
I've got near enough 6litres left, I'll see what happens when that's gone, tbh after that I'll give China a bash definitely they'll still sell 4ml tanks and bigger after the new laws come in, they don't give a fuck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that the worst case scenario is that when we run out of whatever stash we've built up, we'll need to resort to buying multiples of little bottles of 18mg nic. It will probably work out to be more expensive, but only because the strength is less and we'll be paying more on the basis of not being able to buy in bulk (i.e. multiples of litres, rather 10 x 10ml bottles or whatever). I don't think it's attracting additional taxation or anything, at least in the u.k.

Who knows, when the 750ml or so I have runs out in a year or two I might have given up on nic. I do currently like it and don't plan to quit although I have reduced the strength of the liquids I've been mixing over the last few months and haven't noticed a huge difference.

Or maybe i'll bite the bullet and buy the little bottles, and use it as an occasional indulgence.

Or ship it from china labeled as something else...?

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that what is definite is the 18mg limit and 10ml bottles. some countries might even ban it, and others might add punitive taxes (I think greece is doing this). But I think those things are down to the individual states to decide.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Get my VG, PG and FA concentrates from Flavourart UK (also get my syringes and 100ml bottles from these guys too)

Nic and all my other flavours from vapable.com

Very happy with both so far

VU Sponsors